Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125405 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2019, 03:37:08 AM »
Thank you @Spookcat !
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2019, 05:03:22 AM »
Extra Edition

Because you guys waited to post luney pictures late... ;)

Did @anniem find Morgs sibling? @Walks_At_Night
https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg148139#msg148139

That is amazing.  Won't happen here though.  While Morg! likes our Cockatiel (likes everybody/everything) or Cockatiel doesn't like Morg!.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Spookcats' Summaries - Super Full Blood Wolf Moon
« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2019, 06:24:23 AM »
Friday the 13th for werewolves?  @Spookcat , Thanks for the updates. I enjoy how you lay out the news.  You new avatar honors our Super Full Blood Wolf Moon.  On the East Coast the temperatures have dropped. At present it is 10 F.  The high will be 18 F,  with gusts up to 40 mph through the morning, the wind chills will be below zero. Early this morning, I put on my winter coat to go outside to look at the Super Full Blood Wolf Moon. I loved seeing our eclipsed moon with a reddish color. Mr Fish was watching football news. Tippy was sleeping in her cardboard box. I had to convince Mr. Fish to look at the moon. He looked and was not impressed. Tippy would not move out of her "bed" box.
@Aquarius captured wonderful photos. I enjoyed viewing @MAX photo from Florida. Where you are located were you able to view this eclipsed moon?
In closing, I hope @damon is successful with kicking his obsession. Tippy knows it is cold outside and will not leave her box.

[attachment[/attachment]

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2019, 06:28:13 AM »
@Spookcat , Thanks for sharing--The Restoration of Ave Maria Narrated Version

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2019, 06:48:06 AM »
That is amazing.  Won't happen here though.  While Morg! likes our Cockatiel (likes everybody/everything) or Cockatiel doesn't like Morg!.

Poor little Morg!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2019, 10:13:58 AM »

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #307 on: January 21, 2019, 10:34:52 AM »
@Spookcat, you've really been slacking on your summaries lately. disappointed. :/

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #308 on: January 21, 2019, 10:56:37 AM »

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #309 on: January 21, 2019, 11:57:25 AM »
Friday the 13th for werewolves?  @Spookcat , Thanks for the updates. I enjoy how you lay out the news.  You new avatar honors our Super Full Blood Wolf Moon.  On the East Coast the temperatures have dropped. At present it is 10 F.  The high will be 18 F,  with gusts up to 40 mph through the morning, the wind chills will be below zero. Early this morning, I put on my winter coat to go outside to look at the Super Full Blood Wolf Moon. I loved seeing our eclipsed moon with a reddish color. Mr Fish was watching football news. Tippy was sleeping in her cardboard box. I had to convince Mr. Fish to look at the moon. He looked and was not impressed. Tippy would not move out of her "bed" box. *snip*

I thought we were doomed to see nothing, due to clouds. But they scooted out the way about 5 minutes before the Super Full Blood Wolf Moon Woo and I was able to see. It was chilly out there and I didn't put on a coat and I was chilly. But I saw it. Off work today, back again tomorrow. Short weeks are good weeks. I have a small sourdough loaf rising and am slightly hungry now.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #310 on: January 21, 2019, 11:58:26 AM »
@Spookcat, you've really been slacking on your summaries lately. disappointed. :/

No rekcuf that's a bad rekuf!  Untrue Untrue!!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #311 on: January 21, 2019, 12:33:43 PM »

A sad state of affairs. I'm three pages behind on your excellent summaries. I been sick. Hopefully I will be back soon. Right now it's time to cough up a lung. Be well
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #312 on: January 21, 2019, 01:23:33 PM »
Friday the 13th for werewolves?  @Spookcat , Thanks for the updates. I enjoy how you lay out the news.  You new avatar honors our Super Full Blood Wolf Moon.  On the East Coast the temperatures have dropped. At present it is 10 F.  The high will be 18 F,  with gusts up to 40 mph through the morning, the wind chills will be below zero. Early this morning, I put on my winter coat to go outside to look at the Super Full Blood Wolf Moon. I loved seeing our eclipsed moon with a reddish color. Mr Fish was watching football news. Tippy was sleeping in her cardboard box. I had to convince Mr. Fish to look at the moon. He looked and was not impressed. Tippy would not move out of her "bed" box.
@Aquarius captured wonderful photos. I enjoyed viewing @MAX photo from Florida. Where you are located were you able to view this eclipsed moon?
In closing, I hope @damon is successful with kicking his obsession. Tippy knows it is cold outside and will not leave her box.
@FISH don't worry about it. @Jedimiller is just a beta human and I'll just let @AngiefromNJ play with him in her dungeon that she made for all of her beta males.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #313 on: January 21, 2019, 02:10:06 PM »
A sad state of affairs. I'm three pages behind on your excellent summaries. I been sick. Hopefully I will be back soon. Right now it's time to cough up a lung. Be well

Feel better @TigerLily !

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2019, 02:16:42 PM »

Hope you are better soon