Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125478 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #390 on: March 19, 2019, 04:22:55 PM »
or dont even pay me to.. o wait thats another can of worms...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Malliard

• KNYE
    • The Malliard Report
« Reply #391 on: March 19, 2019, 05:24:33 PM »
its all good
Host of The Malliard Report

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #392 on: March 20, 2019, 09:55:12 PM »
Thanks @Spookcat this is great !
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #393 on: March 20, 2019, 10:58:02 PM »
Hello!

Ellgabbers are still around, unlike HW, who is still taking subscription money for doing absolutely nothing! So if you happen to have $5 you just want to throw away, feel free to toss it to her...or Falkie. (Personally, I'd send it to Falkie, he's more reliable.)

The rest of us have basically all moved on. Bart has tricks and woo up his sleeve. The Little Podcast is still putting out episodes sporadically, and all other hosts have been doing their jobs like their subscribers pay them to. 😺

The drama thread has basically become the watering hole to random conversation with only slight mentions every now and then of HW or her crazy Infringers.

Have a good day!

So pleased to see a @Spookcat summary! What a lovely day at the beach. Such a good mom and especially Dad with the kids. Then tea with the Senior Citizen dogs. Konichiwa goat. Thanks for posting. Great fun!
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #394 on: March 27, 2019, 10:25:33 AM »
Hello!

Ellgabbers are still around, unlike HW, who is still taking subscription money for doing absolutely nothing! So if you happen to have $5 you just want to throw away, feel free to toss it to her...or Falkie. (Personally, I'd send it to Falkie, he's more reliable.)

The rest of us have basically all moved on. Bart has tricks and woo up his sleeve. The Little Podcast is still putting out episodes sporadically, and all other hosts have been doing their jobs like their subscribers pay them to. 😺

The drama thread has basically become the watering hole to random conversation with only slight mentions every now and then of HW or her crazy Infringers.

Have a good day!

What a zealous cat!  Thank you.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #395 on: March 27, 2019, 11:20:59 AM »
or dont even pay me to.. o wait thats another can of worms...
You do produce something that is great. where is the link so people can send you money to support your podcasting adventures. @Malliard

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #396 on: March 27, 2019, 11:33:37 AM »
You do produce something that is great. where is the link so people can send you money to support your podcasting adventures. @Malliard
https://www.malliard.com
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Malliard

• KNYE
    • The Malliard Report
« Reply #397 on: March 27, 2019, 06:09:34 PM »
i currently do NOT a donate on my website, but if you insist, we can talk
Host of The Malliard Report

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #398 on: March 29, 2019, 07:17:57 AM »

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #399 on: April 02, 2019, 10:32:11 PM »
Summary for April 3, 2019!

Surprise! We're still chugging along without HW anywhere close to the mic. 

The drama thread is nearing 6200 pages at the time of writing this. The past few days have been Ellgabbers following the adventures of Facebook Anthony who decided to live stream a spontaneous road trip from the East Coast to San Diego. Along the way, he gave people cause for concern when he would go into angry ranting and threaten people like Jedimiller. So that was dramatic.

More importantly, in the drama thread people are keeping up with @Walks_At_Night "Red Heat Update" in which he describes the chaos brought by a Russian former mail-order-brideNot WANs bride, btw! at his work, which is absolutely glorious.

Also important is the confusion between BART ELL and BARN OWL.
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1112538775526223874

Vara released a cat video.

Do you want a better cat video? Of course you do.  :D

In closing, I've added a new thread for stories/memories if you want to check it out. If not, no big deal. :)
https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=616.0

Have a good one!

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2019, 02:01:48 AM »
Ok, need to follow this more closely.  Just for the cat videos alone. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #401 on: May 05, 2019, 09:49:04 AM »
Anything new with Heater - is she grieving, stripping, breaking things, putting out podcasts, dressing like Art, teasing her ''supporters'', bothering her neighbors?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #402 on: May 05, 2019, 09:52:58 AM »
Anything new with Heater - is she grieving, stripping, breaking things, putting out podcasts, dressing like Art, teasing her ''supporters'', bothering her neighbors?

Absolutely no word from the woman herself. All hearsay. Dark Waters has said Heather has completely hung up the microphone.

However, @DynamoHum confirmed today that those with subscriptions are still getting money taken out each month even though she's not doing shows and subscribers can't even access the archives any longer.

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #403 on: May 07, 2019, 11:16:44 PM »
Absolutely no word from the woman herself. All hearsay. Dark Waters has said Heather has completely hung up the microphone.

However, @DynamoHum confirmed today that those with subscriptions are still getting money taken out each month even though she's not doing shows and subscribers can't even access the archives any longer.

Curtis and I have been considering starting a Heather GoFundMe campaign to entice her back to the airwaves.  Anyone else interested?

As we arranged with George Senda, aka Falkie, aka The Guy from Pittsburg (tm) for his Aliencon and Dave Norry interview all donations would be professional managed with performance clauses before any funds are released.

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #404 on: May 07, 2019, 11:29:39 PM »
Curtis and I have been considering starting a Heather GoFundMe campaign to entice her back to the airwaves.  Anyone else interested?

As we arranged with George Senda, aka Falkie, aka The Guy from Pittsburg (tm) for his Aliencon and Dave Norry interview all donations would be professional managed with performance clauses before any funds are released.

Nah. Leave her be.
Are we having fun yet?