Author Topic: Star Trek  (Read 4645 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Star Trek
« on: September 03, 2018, 01:36:08 PM »
Six of the main Star Trek Next Generation cast apparently were out for dinner last night:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://ew.com/tv/2018/09/03/patrick-stewart-star-trek-the-next-generation-reunion-photo/

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Star Trek
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 07:25:59 PM »
Reboot...  Patrick Stewart has been signed up.

I won't go beyond a pay wall to watch an unknown cast on CBS even if it's part of the Star Trek franchise. Maybe they've figured that out too.

Gates aged the worst in this photo. That is Gates McFadden, right?

Eh, nevermind...

trostol

• KIDD
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:58:05 PM »

I won't go beyond a pay wall to watch an unknown cast on CBS even if it's part of the Star Trek franchise. Maybe they've figured that out too.

it is...i guess not awful for 69 but not..great

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 07:33:29 AM »

I think she looks fine. It's hard to tell from this photo.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 07:34:30 AM »
My favorite TOS episode is "Errand of Mercy".

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 06:51:35 PM »
My favorite TOS episode is "Errand of Mercy".
Yep that one is up there. I think my go 2 from the original series has to be, The Doomsday Machine S2 E6. It's sooo cool.

"https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x5v2nxe"

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2022, 09:14:04 PM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2022, 10:59:56 PM »
TNG
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2022, 03:24:09 AM »
Six of the main Star Trek Next Generation cast apparently were out for dinner last night:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/09/03/patrick-stewart-star-trek-the-next-generation-reunion-photo/
Ah, Brent Spiner. He was excellent as Data. “The Measure of a Man” is my favorite TNG episode.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Measure_of_a_Man_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

Anything Trek-related after TNG never caught my interest. Even TNG had characters, like Dr. Crusher and her insufferable son, I didn’t care for. For me, it was pretty much Data, Picard and Worf that made it interesting and everyone else, was just everyone else.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2022, 08:38:30 AM »

Riker must still be on holodeck 4. Smart move.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2022, 10:17:56 AM »
Ah, Brent Spiner. He was excellent as Data. “The Measure of a Man” is my favorite TNG episode.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Measure_of_a_Man_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

Anything Trek-related after TNG never caught my interest. Even TNG had characters, like Dr. Crusher and her insufferable son, I didn’t care for. For me, it was pretty much Data, Picard and Worf that made it interesting and everyone else, was just everyone else.

I watched the original run of DS9 for a while and I tried to get into Voyager, probably watching 80% of the first couple of seasons. I have binge watched TNG 3 times completely and OS once. I have gotten through the first 2 seasons of DS9. I thought I was watching it on Netflix, it's no longer there. I may be mistaken, I also have Prime.

There was an offer to watch Picard for free and I gave up on that, it was a massive drag.

While I like the original series, TNG is it for me.
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2022, 10:28:51 AM »
Enterprise was the best TV series. Maybe because it was the only one not to play stupid games with alternate universes. Or maybe because they could actually run out of stuff.
Are we having fun yet?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2022, 11:30:30 AM »
I watched the original run of DS9 for a while and I tried to get into Voyager, probably watching 80% of the first couple of seasons. I have binge watched TNG 3 times completely and OS once. I have gotten through the first 2 seasons of DS9. I thought I was watching it on Netflix, it's no longer there. I may be mistaken, I also have Prime.

There was an offer to watch Picard for free and I gave up on that, it was a massive drag.

While I like the original series, TNG is it for me.
Same here.  The original has some real classics, “Like City on the Edge of Forever,” but once TNG got rolling, it really had some very nice episodes, until it started winding down. It’s fortunate it made it past the first season. Wesley Crusher… ick. The Jar Jar Binks of Trek. :P If only they had executed him in the “Justice” episode.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2022, 11:31:06 AM »
TOS

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2022, 12:01:46 PM »
Same here.  The original has some real classics, “Like City on the Edge of Forever,” but once TNG got rolling, it really had some very nice episodes, until it started winding down. It’s fortunate it made it past the first season. Wesley Crusher… ick. The Jar Jar Binks of Trek. :P If only they had executed him in the “Justice” episode.
Wesley Crusher reappeared as an adult with a beard in a scene in the final 2nd season episode of Star Trek Picard  - now he is a time lord and leader of the supervisors like Gary Seven in TOS...