Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921637 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #126600 on: November 10, 2019, 07:29:14 PM »
A little advice on this one.  If you value your freedom do not take a box of random items and attempt to leave them at the gate of the residence of the President of the United States of America.  I don't think it would work out very well for the person who attempts this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #126601 on: November 10, 2019, 07:30:49 PM »
Doesn't matter.  Im a Christian.  When you donate to a charity or give money to someone do you do it expecting a thank you? Its the idea that counts.  I gave her that stuff to cheer her up.  Didn't want to be thanked or loved or any sort of thing.  You guys seem to think you should do stuff in life to get rewarded somehow.
You evaded the question.  Yes or no, please.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #126602 on: November 10, 2019, 07:53:19 PM »
Im saying i dont care if they know im defending them or not. i don't care.  Like i supported heather and defended her everywhere i went. And people think she should thank me somehow or become my friend.  I dont fight against bullying because i want a reward. I could care less.
If you don't care you couldn't care less.  Not could care less.  Could care less implies you care. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #126603 on: November 10, 2019, 08:00:30 PM »
Nite everybody. Time to stop while I can still be civil to a certain annoying little boy. All this Adrenalin I have from watching my LSU Tigers beat Alabama makes me feisty. 😬

No worries, it's a good thing! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #126604 on: November 10, 2019, 08:03:50 PM »
Poor puppehs. Every time their Leader leaves, they think it's for forever

Between @KSM 's upcoming wild thing slaughter and dogs abandonment issues, I haz a sad 😿

Night all

Well, g'night very belatedly! Sigh.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #126605 on: November 10, 2019, 08:11:15 PM »
KH u post more than me bro.  Ok. I'll play, what is there to talk about Heather. i have a hard time speaking about her because every idiot starts acussing me of stalking or jiggling her door. Or dropping off unmarked packages.  So it always comes back as personal insults. just because i had the balls to go there. Seems like poeple are just jealous. Cause I take action. Delivering that box was smart. instead of shipping it and paying the hundreds of dollars.  So it was a smart move. What is there to say about heather wade?
yes, I do post more than you.  I was not speaking about how often you post. 

As far as the box of stuff is concerned, I personally have no issues with you leaving it based on the information about Heather knowing you were coming and leaving it.  also, you said you had your name and address on the box.  If she told you not to come I would have had an issue.  Other people have gone through pahrump and gone by houses of people and filmed.  You are not the only one. 

I personally do not look at what you did as stalking specifically because of how Heather has invited so many of her fans to personally bring her stuff or send her stuff.  Her actions led to how her fans feel like they are in her personal life.  But now she has gone off on her fans recently and told them to leave her alone.  So now it would be stalking.  She took a huge dump on her fans and made it clear she did not care for them.  At this point it would be stalking.  So please do not bother with her anymore.  And if you take into account how she was willing to go down the road about discussing shooting you or a neighbor shooting you, I would just let her go. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #126606 on: November 10, 2019, 08:19:09 PM »
Yeah you're right.  Some forget that the dimensions have changed.

This is just too funny not to comment on again.  I know it has already been commented on.  Just too funny.  Like some people trying to fit into an airplane seat. 

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #126607 on: November 10, 2019, 08:34:12 PM »
yes, I do post more than you.  I was not speaking about how often you post. 

As far as the box of stuff is concerned, I personally have no issues with you leaving it based on the information about Heather knowing you were coming and leaving it.  also, you said you had your name and address on the box.  If she told you not to come I would have had an issue.  Other people have gone through pahrump and gone by houses of people and filmed.  You are not the only one. 

I personally do not look at what you did as stalking specifically because of how Heather has invited so many of her fans to personally bring her stuff or send her stuff.  Her actions led to how her fans feel like they are in her personal life.  But now she has gone off on her fans recently and told them to leave her alone.  So now it would be stalking.  She took a huge dump on her fans and made it clear she did not care for them.  At this point it would be stalking.  So please do not bother with her anymore.  And if you take into account how she was willing to go down the road about discussing shooting you or a neighbor shooting you, I would just let her go.

I made a promise to  Art to support her. No matter what. She can stab or or shoot me. Id still support her in whatever. As i said in last nights show. Its not her choice. 
I'M ALPHA AF

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #126608 on: November 10, 2019, 08:54:44 PM »

Too funny!!! 

I can use the laughs. I have a bad cold and my nose is driving me crazy 😷

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #126609 on: November 10, 2019, 09:01:59 PM »
If he is hunting for food I won't complain.  I do not condone hunting for sport.  Circle of life is the circle of life.  Animals hunt and eat each other.  Every meal a human eats with chicken, fish, or red meat means an animal died.  My family lived in the country when I was first born.  I know what it means.  I understand it.  But for sport, that is not something I am good with.  Not attacking people.  This is my personal opinion.  I am not trying to sound judgmental.  I hunted when I was younger.  we ate all we took.  I do not hunt now as I don't need to.   My kids know how to hunt, but we never did so for fun.  That said, they are quite aware of where their food that is meat comes from.  Again, this is not judgmental.  I have friends who go out and hunt every season.  they give me venison and will share their jerky.  But for me there was never any enjoyment in it.  It was more of a thing of necessity.
Well said KH. I share this position. Hunting for food is a necessity, I couldn’t take any joy in doing it. I have nothing against ethical hunters.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #126610 on: November 10, 2019, 09:04:13 PM »
This is just too funny not to comment on again.  I know it has already been commented on.  Just too funny.  Like some people trying to fit into an airplane seat.
For Sunday, you can never get enough

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #126611 on: November 10, 2019, 09:19:09 PM »
To all my fellow veterans and those who support us  THANK YOU!

Thank you for your service Sergeant Major, and to all the other Veterans.

gorkin

• KIDD
« Reply #126612 on: November 10, 2019, 10:42:21 PM »

Hooah

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #126613 on: November 10, 2019, 11:07:55 PM »
For Sunday, you can never get enough

Yeah you're right.  Some forget that the dimensions have changed.

I literally did lol. Perfect Sunday funnies. Bless you, A 😺😺😺
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #126614 on: November 10, 2019, 11:44:12 PM »

Hooah
Welcome to the forum, Soldier.  At ease.