Author Topic: Living with Sofia & Grandma's daughters former roomate, Ted  (Read 7471 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Living with Sofia & Grandma's daughters former roomate, Ted
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2019, 01:05:02 AM »
Agreed! For instance, just now when I read Azz's simple declaration that ksm was disgusting,  it was, for some odd reason, funny...and k is my runnin' buddy in this place when he's willing to play along!

Before you ask, no, we don't literally physically run together
There is no gym here?

I had assumed you were the same person as sumthinz in Bellgab.  I've been totally mistaken, haven't I?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2019, 01:07:27 AM »
You're all a bunch o' fuckin' retards. Stay out of my thread. ::)
Don't ring the cowbell if you don't want to feed us.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2019, 07:46:16 AM »
There is no gym here?

I had assumed you were the same person as sumthinz in Bellgab.  I've been totally mistaken, haven't I?

I am the same sumethinz that used to post on the George Noory sucks thread on BG and the GN thread here before I lost interest in it.

'Tis me, but don't I seem the same?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2019, 07:49:17 AM »
You're all a bunch o' fuckin' retards. Stay out of my thread. ::)

You know my button, good for you

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2019, 02:06:14 AM »
I am the same sumethinz that used to post on the George Noory sucks thread on BG and the GN thread here before I lost interest in it.

'Tis me, but don't I seem the same?
Whether or not you seem the same would depend on whether you were Sumthins Goin on from 2012 or Sumthinz going on from 2015.  But, I can answer that.  I just need to know which one, lol.  @sumethinz new

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2019, 03:46:26 AM »
Whether or not you seem the same would depend on whether you were Sumthins Goin on from 2012 or Sumthinz going on from 2015.  But, I can answer that.  I just need to know which one, lol.  @sumethinz new

I'm sorry, Sophia, I don't understand what you're saying here, but I will say that it doesn't really matter who I am. I can be what or whoever you want. Serious, silly, nice, a jerk...it's all relative and open to interpretation. I will say my intentions are always good, but you know how that old saying goes!

Nice avatar, btw

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Living with Sofia & Grandma's daughsers former roomate, Ted
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2019, 11:53:54 PM »
I'm sorry, Sophia, I don't understand what you're saying here, but I will say that it doesn't really matter who I am. I can be what or whoever you want. Serious, silly, nice, a jerk...it's all relative and open to interpretation. I will say my intentions are always good, but you know how that old saying goes!

Nice avatar, btw
Well thanks, but either you were Somethins Goin on or Sumthinz going on.  Or neither.  It would be nice to know. @sumethinz 
Can you be George Noory?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
Re: Living with Sofia & Grandma's daughsers former roomate, Ted
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2019, 03:39:11 AM »
Well thanks, but either you were Somethins Goin on or Sumthinz going on.  Or neither.  It would be nice to know. @sumethinz 
Can you be George Noory?

I can't possibly think of what George Noory would say here, so I guess not...I did get a chuckle with the idea of it though  :)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2019, 07:09:54 PM »
Today we invited @26 horses 0ver for a nice salmon dinner, he obliged. Problem is, he actually showed up with 26 horses :o We can't feed them too :-\ Man, that guy likes his mustard.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2019, 09:00:42 AM »
Today we invited @26 horses 0ver for a nice salmon dinner, he obliged. Problem is, he actually showed up with 26 horses :o We can't feed them too :-\ Man, that guy likes his mustard.

Lol, it weren't horses, and we all showered first so as to be presentable...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2019, 12:33:21 AM »
I can relate but your non sequitors are losing me.  When you said Pat, you mean Pat Boone?  Was there an intuitive text typo in your sentence about Pat?  Did you mean the word identified as "Pat identified" or "Identified Pat".  I could use some help here.