Author Topic: Celebrity Deaths  (Read 356804 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Celebrity Deaths
« Reply #1485 on: February 18, 2021, 09:38:00 AM »
It'll be hard on you when he passes. Much worse when Her Majesty goes as you'll have this on your money leering at you.  *Shiver* 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There's a law that needs to be changed

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1486 on: February 18, 2021, 10:00:00 AM »
Bah. You are just being a grumble bunny because "The Chef" raised his prices again and now you have to fork over a $20 bill [That's the one with Her Majesty on it BTW] in order to pick up a can.

I BUY IN BULK AND GET 3 CANS FOR $45.
WHO IS THE DUMMY NOW?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1487 on: February 18, 2021, 10:02:45 AM »
Bah. You are just being a grumble bunny because "The Chef" raised his prices again and now you have to fork over a $20 bill [That's the one with Her Majesty on it BTW] in order to pick up a can.

The death of common sense!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1488 on: February 18, 2021, 10:46:37 AM »

I used to love CBA as a kid. The lasagna was my favorite.  I know for a fact that locally a single can cost between 3.25 - 3.99  depending on where you buy of course.  I know this because there are two cans in the pantry with my sardines, chili, and protein powder.  As shown to you before those prices are in the NWT where food has to be flown in.  They mostly survive on government subsidies. Cozzz they be the Eskimo.

I'll have can of lasagna post workout today. Mmmmm

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1489 on: February 18, 2021, 11:43:04 AM »
I used to love CBA as a kid. The lasagna was my favorite.  I know for a fact that locally a single can cost between 3.25 - 3.99  depending on where you buy of course.  I know this because there are two cans in the pantry with my sardines, chili, and protein powder.  As shown to you before those prices are in the NWT where food has to be flown in.  They mostly survive on government subsidies. Cozzz they be the Eskimo.

I'll have can of lasagna post workout today. Mmmmm

Canned lasagna? Never heard of it.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1490 on: February 18, 2021, 11:55:54 AM »
Some guy was buying tons of Trader Joe's items in, I think a Washington State border town, and reselling it in a storefront in Canada.

TJs realized what he was doing and shut it down. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1491 on: February 18, 2021, 12:14:47 PM »
Canned lasagna? Never heard of it.
@anniem

Behold   I don't often eat it but when I do, I eat it. But not often  ;)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1492 on: February 18, 2021, 12:39:41 PM »
@anniem

Behold   I don't often eat it but when I do, I eat it. But not often  ;)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

That's fun!
I have fond memories of the chef. Years ago we'd drive up to Harriman State Park with a couple cans of the ravioli. We'd build a campfire and snack on them cooked over the fire. Course we had adult beverages as well.  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1493 on: February 18, 2021, 12:50:06 PM »
How the hell did a Celebrity Death thread turn into Chef Boyardee?  Then again, the ICE Hockey thread turned into cannibalism.  Meh, we're all screwed up.  ;)  ;D

BTW, I would only eat Chef Boyardee if I was starving, or drunk as hell and just had to eat something.  And why is it so expensive in the great white north?  15 oz. cans are a dollar here.  All varieties too.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1494 on: February 18, 2021, 01:23:45 PM »
Where I grew up, the only Italian food we knew was from the Chef.  Finally, along came Shakey’s so Italian included a piano player and sometimes a Dixieland band.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1495 on: February 18, 2021, 01:49:09 PM »
How the hell did a Celebrity Death thread turn into Chef Boyardee?  Then again, the ICE Hockey thread turned into cannibalism.  Meh, we're all screwed up.  ;)  ;D

BTW, I would only eat Chef Boyardee if I was starving, or drunk as hell and just had to eat something.  And why is it so expensive in the great white north?  15 oz. cans are a dollar here.  All varieties too.

Do an image search on "Expensive Canadian Food"  Just a little joke that came up after Bart was discussing his trips across the border to get cheap chicken. I think most of the pix that come up are from up Hudson Bay way, NWT, etc.

So not a Chef Boyardee guy? What about this stuff:

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #1496 on: February 18, 2021, 01:53:59 PM »

Sadly the chef did die.  No biggie though, he was replaced by Chef Jemima who was up for a new gig.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1497 on: February 18, 2021, 03:08:18 PM »
I'm convinced most people don't have taste buds

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1498 on: February 18, 2021, 04:32:18 PM »
Do an image search on "Expensive Canadian Food"  Just a little joke that came up after Bart was discussing his trips across the border to get cheap chicken.

And for the last 11 months it's been full price chicken and milk!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1499 on: February 18, 2021, 07:08:21 PM »
The death of common sense Canadian cents!

Oh... Uh...
Eh, nevermind...