Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820197 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #930 on: December 20, 2018, 04:29:51 PM »
Bruce Goldberg, almost oddly considering his career and claims, has "never had an experience with the grasshopper people."

I'm not sure I believe him and think he is in cahoots with the "grasshopper people."

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #931 on: December 21, 2018, 12:47:09 AM »

Jorch is my Groundhog Day, he's on a fucking loop. He introduces his guest, one of the regular angel ladies, and as usual comments how fast the year has gone by 'IT'S UNBELEEFABLE!' and that it's that time of year, Christmas holiday, to have her on as a guest to talk about angels and spirit guides somehow ignoring the fact he's had 100 shows the past year about the same thing.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #932 on: December 21, 2018, 04:58:50 AM »
Is Tommy still fat?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #933 on: December 21, 2018, 07:38:26 PM »
Jorch is my Groundhog Day, he's on a fucking loop. He introduces his guest, one of the regular angel ladies, and as usual comments how fast the year has gone by 'IT'S UNBELEEFABLE!' and that it's that time of year, Christmas holiday, to have her on as a guest to talk about angels and spirit guides somehow ignoring the fact he's had 100 shows the past year about the same thing.
Feels like the very first time - -

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #934 on: December 22, 2018, 09:05:16 AM »
why is george noory not doing open lines he only does it once a week and has substitute guests do the rest of the week
and only does for hour and half and  does pre recorded interview or that stupid old ladys hitting guy with there purses
why he doing this

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #935 on: December 22, 2018, 03:16:41 PM »
why is george noory not doing open lines he only does it once a week and has substitute guests do the rest of the week
and only does for hour and half and  does pre recorded interview or that stupid old ladys hitting guy with there purses
why he doing this
Noory is too busy nowadays with taping episodes of his internet TV show and his pay to see him events...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #936 on: December 22, 2018, 03:56:20 PM »
why he doing this
'Cuz he busy doin' other thangs like practising making it seem like the very first time! 

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #937 on: December 24, 2018, 03:41:04 PM »
Noory is too busy nowadays with taping episodes of his internet TV show and his pay to see him events...
beyond belief is so stupid i'ts coast to coast am just with guests boring
if i wanted that i just listen to coast to coast am with some boring guests

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #938 on: December 24, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #939 on: December 24, 2018, 11:15:48 PM »
Karen whoooooew?  Whaaaat?  Oh, Merry Christmas, Karen.  And Happy New Year, too.  Oh, la la la blah blah blah, Karen this and Karen that.  Hugh, hugh, hugh is Karen.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #940 on: December 25, 2018, 03:33:20 AM »
Oh.  That's right, women's titles don't need to be used and who cares about their last names because they're always changing them anyway.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #941 on: December 27, 2018, 11:16:42 PM »
LMH comes on second hour.  And her red carpet is Tom Jones' "She's A Lady", which includes lyrics defining a lady as little, marginal, forebearing, people-pleasing, benign, and owned.

Gee, I thought she was kind of a big deal, center stage, driven, hard-working, independent, and willing to expose issues.

How come male guests are not preceded by songs revolving around their expected gender role limitations?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #942 on: December 27, 2018, 11:33:31 PM »
... How come male guests are not preceded by songs revolving around their expected gender role limitations?

George has asked Tommy for this several times, and so far nothing

CJJames

• KIDD
« Reply #943 on: December 27, 2018, 11:38:09 PM »
I tune in for LMH because her appearances shut up Jorch for a while and replaces him with some intelligent conversation. Also, it’s a break from the Right Wing lunacy Jorch enjoys on his show like Corsi.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #944 on: December 29, 2018, 04:00:44 PM »
George has asked Tommy for this several times, and so far nothing
finally we agree on  something!