Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 126561 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »
I've not forgotten my word to give Morg! a drawing. I should be able to do that soon. I just don't draw when I'm in a less than positive shape as I don't want any negative energy to go into those; strange as that might seem. ^^;

@Spookcat Of the 1,000,000 things on your To Do list that is probably number 2,000,000.  No worries.   

If you need another picture of the little guy just let me know!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #181 on: December 25, 2018, 12:24:48 AM »
Summary for December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas wishes everywhere!
Also, if you haven't seen Carson as Santa, go back a page. He's just the cutest schnauzer!
Drama thread is on 4606 Lots of Christmas wishes today!

If you all are wanting to listen to shows Christmas evening/night, we got you covered!

• MitD will have Dean Warsing – EVP: Spirited Conversations and Ellen Evert Hopman – The Real Witches of New England
  • @Malliard has a show "Tuesday at 9 pm eastern malliard.com/live   Talking the afterlife I believe. "
  • This coming week on Spaced Out Radio, live on Spreaker, Deep Talk Radio, UPRN, WQEE 99.1FM Newnan, Georgia, and www.spacedoutradio.com

TONIGHT - Varla Ventura - Christmas replay of Dec. 6/18 show.  Krampus and Christmas Paranormal
    Tuesday, Dec. 25 - Dave Scott - Christmas Open Lines
    Wednesday, Dec. 26 - Butch Witkowski - Strange Days 
    Thursday, Dec. 27 - Ian Holt - Horror, Movies & Music 
    Friday, Dec. 28 - Dave Scott - SOR Paranormal Round Table

You can follow Spaced Out Radio on Social Media: Twitter @SpacedOutRadio Instagram @DaveScottSOR Facebook @SpacedOutRadioShow YouTube youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio for our FREE archives.

PRAISE BE

Random Christmas Music Dump Because I like giving you variety

Merry Christmas, my Ellgab family!
And a special Merry Christmas to @Bart Ell for bringing us together! You're still not allowed to retire yet.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #182 on: December 25, 2018, 10:26:32 PM »
Summary for December 26, 2018

No summary for today! Have a good Christmas night, everyone!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2018, 01:34:11 AM »
Summary for December 27, 2018

• Heather Wade released more pictures the past few days. But more importantly, has yet another rerun of her show. Perhaps she just neglected to tell her followers that she was taking an extended holiday. (Does anyone have the counts for live vs. Reruns lately?)
  • Has @Dyna-X  found a video where Fluffykins AKA Lasha AKA Rose girl makes an audio appearance??
    In all the noise and stir about the photos there is a little revelation Heather made about being a phone psychic for Miss Cleo. So between 9/11/2001 and October 2002 is when this would fit in the timeline. (October 2002 is when the FTC put the kibosh on that with almost 400 million in fines and retribution repayments on the operating companies.) As for true psychic abilities, some had talent and some didn't but if you knew your Tarot deck and could keep someone on the line for 24 minutes on average you were as good as gold.

Psychic hotlines continue on and that brings me to the next question. Is Lasha a phone psychic?
    3:47 in this video. You decide!

• Someone on Wadegab is talking creepy talk.
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg136514#msg136514

Drama page is up to 4638

That's all! Hope you all had/are having a good holiday! Feel free to post pictures of food and pets...unless the food is the pet, in which case, I don't want to see it or know about it...

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2018, 05:49:48 AM »

That's all! Hope you all had/are having a good holiday! Feel free to post pictures of food and pets...unless the food is the pet, in which case, I don't want to see it or know about it...

Thanks Spookcat, to you and yours as well.
As for videos, I like your offering better. I drifted off to sleep for an hour and had a Lashamare. These kitties are just so darned mellow and cute. It doesn't seem felinely possible.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2018, 06:03:15 AM »
Is that a rice cooker?  I've never seen one used without a lid, and the stuff inside looks more like dough being mixed by a bread machine than it does rice boiling.
Never mind - I see now it's rice cake - not rice cooker.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2018, 06:07:46 AM »
Is that a rice cooker?  I've never seen one used without a lid, and the stuff inside looks more like dough being mixed by a bread machine than it does rice boiling.
Never mind - I see now it's rice cake - not rice cooker.

Title says rice cake maker

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2018, 01:15:19 AM »
Summary for December 28, 2018

• About two hours and twenty minutes before showtime, heather announces she has a guest- Dr. Stephen Braude about psychokinesis.
    Her masses react:
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg136924#msg136924
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg136935#msg136935

... So does @Mr Apnea ^^;
    Yeah, they just need to spit it out, i.e.,  "Did the butt play cause your colon blockage!?"   There, I said it for her fans.
  • important summaries from @Aquarius
    Again, I think that was my error, she said the location of some of the photos was Arcata, CA, and I was in a hurry and reported that without realizing they were very old photos. Several good folks here corrected that. We actually don't know where she was or is over the holiday, other than that she was not on FB for a while, then she's been on and off much more since yesterday. She answered a whole lot of posts on her page late yesterday and earlier today, I think.

Btw in case you missed it, she posted this on Christmas day that for those who didn't like her posting her photos: "In the spirit of some folks out there having problems with my photos & showing you who I really am, it’s time to put on one of the most inspirational films of our time: Too Wong Foo: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar!

Ladies- It’s never a crime to be fabulous. Go forth and rock thine God Given Beauty!

Heather Wade,Then her whole group was posting furiously about liking these films: La Cage Aux Folles (Robin Williams version), Priscilla Queen of the Desert, etc. Fluffykins said her wife says she is like Albert (isn't it Albin? not sure) in La Cage, and quoted things she says... saying they were cute (not to me, but whatever).

Then HW commented it didn't matter whether people were transexual (I think she left out transvestite, not sure, can't find the post now again), or whatever, it's only all about love.

A man (I think from the UK) asked semi-humorously for her to reassure him she wasn't a man dressing up in those outfits (given the discussions). She responded that she's 110% all woman, but may be a little old fashioned, she likes her men big and strong. I'm paraphrasing here, but it's pretty close.

And now you're caught up on all the "hot" news... or something...  :P
  • Ok, special section going up on her website for her photos to display them... and talking about how proud she is of her phone sex and stripping work... so much for ignoring them.

Not recording, I hope someone else is... she's doing that fake Art voice again, I really can't stand it. I'm going over to Dave.  :P
  • This is very funny. The guy on Dave's show, who I would like to listen to, has a serious case of vocal fry which is driving me crazy. I came back here, tried to listen to HW again, and Firefox (which I use as my main browser) will NOT give me audio on her site, on either player, nor on the paranormal radio app site. Chrome? No problem. I guess it's a case of a cosmic sense of humor? Telling me not to bother listening to her tonight? Ah well, tonight may be the night I go to bed REALLY early! We'll see...

...and yes, the wee bit I heard before she went to the break was promoting New Year's predictions... and her photos again. Described herself as our fearless and crazy host. I'm not so sure about the former but we can likely confirm the latter, yes? Sigh.
  • @timebandit gives the intro rating of the night:
    tonight's Intro Rating: 6.2
    surprisingly good.. full throated, nice clarity.
    But no ritzyness, lacked razzmatazz.
    Rocked the Bart Scale at a respectable 6.2

Drama page is at 4652.

Opinion!
Disclaimer: These opinions are completely my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bart Ell or Ellgab co...tm... whatever. Blahblahblah
I think many are still in holiday mode or could it be that- *gasp!* ellgabbers are losing their interest in the insanity of Heather Wade? (I mean let's face it, all in all, her stuff isn't anything we haven't seen/heard before. and no, I am not talking about her pictures. She and her show are becoming predictably unpredictable. Show up one day, not the next. No advanced guest promotions, lack of structure... Okay, okay, I'll say it. BORING. )

Bless her heart.   ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2018, 09:58:59 AM »
Opinion!
Disclaimer: These opinions are completely my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bart Ell or Ellgab co...tm... whatever. Blahblahblah
I think many are still in holiday mode or could it be that- *gasp!* ellgabbers are losing their interest in the insanity of Heather Wade? (I mean let's face it, all in all, her stuff isn't anything we haven't seen/heard before. and no, I am not talking about her pictures. She and her show are becoming predictably unpredictable. Show up one day, not the next. No advanced guest promotions, lack of structure... Okay, okay, I'll say it. BORING. )

Bless her heart.   ;)

wholeheartedly agree, @Spookcat .  the posts and your summaries give brilliance to the insane and inane that is The Heater Show. Unlistenable drivel. boring*

thanks again for your summaries, luv. praise Spookcat!

*this is the opinion of tigerlily and does not necessarily reflect the views of BartEll or EllGab
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2018, 10:30:08 AM »
 Okay, okay, I'll say it. HW is revolting, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, off-putting, unpalatable, distasteful, foul, nasty, vomitous; informal--yucky, icky, gross.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2018, 10:34:22 AM »
Okay, okay, I'll say it. HW is revolting, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, off-putting, unpalatable, distasteful, foul, nasty, vomitous; informal--yucky, icky, gross.

So what was Art thinking? Pussy fog?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #191 on: December 28, 2018, 11:19:51 AM »
Summary for December 28, 2018

Drama page is at 4652.

Opinion!

Bless her heart.   ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I love your summaries on the latest drama.  It is indeed becoming boring as this show drags itself into four years of existence in on form or another.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #192 on: December 28, 2018, 11:22:31 AM »
So what was Art thinking? Pussy fog?
Yep!  If he had only listened to Karan instead of his own ego and the charms of the Grift Witch, none of this would be happening right now.  She can really charm someone into her way of thinking if you let her.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #193 on: December 28, 2018, 11:31:42 AM »
Thanks for the summaries. In my time off they have saved me a lot of grief from reading every page of the drama thread!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #194 on: December 28, 2018, 06:04:44 PM »

But how do you really feel about her?