Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 274710 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2018, 07:51:32 AM »
If Art hated Ouija boards on this side, why would he cooperate with one on the other?
I'm sure Art would do anything for "The Next Art Bell."  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2018, 07:53:58 AM »
That's the problem when dying from COPD you are all there up to the end. It's an ugly death. I think your reasoning is quite sound and I'm in complete agreement...

I can't imagine waking up every day, just to realize you have to struggle just to breathe.   :(
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Lob Bazare

• KDWN
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2018, 01:11:18 PM »
It regards to Jimmy's ouija board board reading:

I don't think Jimmy appreciated my comment.

The good new is I got a reply out of him! ;D Not much of an ego there. I feel so privileged to have received a reply from the great Jimmy Church. At least he didn't just delete my comment. I recommend everybody sign up to Onstellar and have a bit of fun with this guy. PS: Disregard my other posts on Onstellar. I'm doing a long con on another hypocrite there. I'm in the gain his trust phase.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2018, 01:19:36 PM »
Jimmy is a legend in his own mind. in reality, he's a tenth-rate talk show host trying to stand on the shoulders of others. In the immortal words of R. Lee Ermey he is an unorganized, grabastic piece of amphibian shit.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2018, 01:42:49 PM »
I'm right there with you. I keep turning this over in my mind. I haven't come to a conclusion, yet. Thanks for your insight it gave me a couple more facets to mull over.

In the fullness of time we'll know but until then....

I don't think that we will ever know.  I see a number of us applauding Art for cutting short what would probably have been a nasty, debilitating, unwinnable fight against a deadly disease and if that is the way it was, then good.  Some acquaintance of Art's claimed that Art was already having trouble breathing (something that must have come on fast because Art looked pretty good in those drone videos.)  My only question at this point is, did Art have one of those portable oxygen tanks?  You know, those small canisters that you see people wearing in the grocery stores, etc.?  That would have certainly helped him in the initial stages of the disease, and yet he wasn't wearing one in the drone videos.  He certainly could have afforded a top of the line model.  I have seen some products that claim the following:

THE BENEFITS OF PORTABLE OXYGEN FOR COPD & OXYGEN THERAPY
Oxygen provides many benefits, and now with portable oxygen concentrators, you can reclaim your freedom and independence.
Increases Survival
Improves Exercise Tolerance
Improves Mental Alertness
Get Better Sleep
Improves Mood
Increases Stamina
Travel Where You Want, Why You Want.

I'm just wondering if Art went through the oxygen regimen.  Just another facet to ponder, I reckon.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2018, 02:31:10 PM »
Looks like a terrific show tonight.
Although I dislike Punnett and think he's a big smelly turd.

Now if only somehow Hoagland and DMDN could patch up their previous kerfuffle to where they could have some sort of broadcasting relationship.
Perhaps DMDN could air his live show on Saturday and Sunday nights :D

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2018, 02:47:01 PM »

Now if only somehow Hoagland and DMDN could patch up their previous kerfuffle to where they could have some sort of broadcasting relationship.

+1 on punnett
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2018, 02:59:49 PM »

Wouldn't that be nice?  I haven't listened to Richard in quite awhile.  I kind of miss the guy.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2018, 03:11:28 PM »
Wouldn't that be nice?  I haven't listened to Richard in quite awhile.  I kind of miss the guy.
RCH has actually been on with Clyde Lewis several times recently.  He seems to be up for spreading himself around a little more.  With his past heart problems, I'm a little surprised he outlived Art and is still trucking along, as bat shit crazy as always.  :D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2018, 03:50:19 PM »

The good new is I got a reply out of him! ;D Not much of an ego there. I feel so privileged to have received a reply from the great Jimmy Church. At least he didn't just delete my comment. I recommend everybody sign up to Onstellar and have a bit of fun with this guy. PS: Disregard my other posts on Onstellar. I'm doing a long con on another hypocrite there. I'm in the gain his trust phase.

I find the fact he responded and then acted like he was unsure if you were suggesting he faked it proof enough in my mind that he faked it, LOL. Like he hadn't thought of that?

In the off chance it was real (<1%) Art was setting him up with something that would appear to be phony under the circumstances that Jimmy will never let down.

Either way this makes Jimmy look baaad - getting a plug from beyond the grave!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2018, 04:00:33 PM »
With his past heart problems, I'm a little surprised he outlived Art and is still trucking along, as bat shit crazy as always.  :D
Jerry Lee Lewis is the last remaking Sun Records act. Ponder that.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2018, 04:00:39 PM »

Art isn't dead, he is hanging out in that underwater alien base in Malibu.

Next week someone else claims they contacted Art and assclown Church will say it is impossible, Art clearly said we got his final communication right before he plugged my show. Yes assclown, everybody believes the final thought ever from Art Bell is a plug for your shitshow.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2018, 04:08:29 PM »
Jerry Lee Lewis is the last remaking Sun Records act. Ponder that.
Jerry and Keith Richards are proof you can indeed make a deal with the devil.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2018, 04:11:08 PM »
Art isn't dead, he is hanging out in that underwater alien base in Malibu...

Heh, heh, heh.  And no doubt snorkeling with Malibu Barbie.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2018, 04:13:47 PM »
RCH has actually been on with Clyde Lewis several times recently.  He seems to be up for spreading himself around a little more.  With his past heart problems, I'm a little surprised he outlived Art and is still trucking along, as bat shit crazy as always.  :D

#MeToo I heard the first recent show Richard done with Clyde and enjoyed it. Clyde intimated he planned on having Richard back frequently now that they have reconnected.
I haven't heard the July 27th show yet although I downloaded it from Soundcloud. Hopefully it is a good 'un  :D
https://www.groundzeromedia.org/7-27-18-rosen-bridge-to-babalon-w-richard-hoaglund-and-brian-butler/