Author Topic: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland  (Read 66288 times)

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
Re: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2018, 09:34:12 PM »
can't take this woman, burn her at the stake as a witch.

John McCain was released as POW in 1973.  Abba's song "Take a Chance on Me" didn't come out until 1978.  Richard Hoagland, where the hell did you get the statement that McCain's first song he heard after getting out was Take a Chance on Me by Abba.  Fucking impossible.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2018, 10:28:33 PM »

He's so out of his mind it's amazing he's never been committed to a mental institution.

A few minutes ago he described the weather in New Mexico where he lives, in a mobile home park no doubt, and YESTERDAY the temperature was 90+ degrees and today September 1st the temperature dropped to 74 degrees. Richard is somehow stunned by this 'HOW DOES THE WEATHER KNOW IT'S SEPTEMBER 1ST?!?!' and of course he concludes it's part of the invisible physics and metaphysics people not blessed with his intelligence can't or refuse to see. Not surprisingly since Richard is a serious narcissist the rest of the country and world doesn't matter, it's only what he experiences that counts.
Where I live it's been an oppressively hot and humid summer, the last few days were a welcome respite with cool air coming down from Canada BUT today, September 1st, the heat and humidity returned and will be here all week.

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2018, 03:03:17 AM »
Good lord.

I got so excited at the prospect of an actual real live RCH show that I hyperventilated and passed out. (Not really sure about that, I may have choked on my own vomit)  When I woke up it was over.

Does anyone bet that RCH will escape the wrath of the whisky fairy and manage to pull off two in a row? What are the odds? I've got 100 internets that says he won't. (but in my heart of hearts, I secretly hope that he manages to make it for one last two-in-a-row-show)

Gabrielle

• KIDD
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2018, 03:14:25 AM »
He's so out of his mind it's amazing he's never been committed to a mental institution.

A few minutes ago he described the weather in New Mexico where he lives, in a mobile home park no doubt, and YESTERDAY the temperature was 90+ degrees and today September 1st the temperature dropped to 74 degrees. Richard is somehow stunned by this 'HOW DOES THE WEATHER KNOW IT'S SEPTEMBER 1ST?!?!' and of course he concludes it's part of the invisible physics and metaphysics people not blessed with his intelligence can't or refuse to see. Not surprisingly since Richard is a serious narcissist the rest of the country and world doesn't matter, it's only what he experiences that counts.
Where I live it's been an oppressively hot and humid summer, the last few days were a welcome respite with cool air coming down from Canada BUT today, September 1st, the heat and humidity returned and will be here all week.

OMG your post cracked me up.  Not crack up as in Hoagie crack up mind you.  Crack up as in laugh my head off. I tried to listen last night.  I couldn't tell if RCH thinks Trump controls the torsion field or not, although I am pretty sure Hoagie equated Trump to Plato. :)

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2018, 04:01:22 AM »

OMG your post cracked me up.  Not crack up as in Hoagie crack up mind you.  Crack up as in laugh my head off. I tried to listen last night.  I couldn't tell if RCH thinks Trump controls the torsion field or not, although I am pretty sure Hoagie equated Trump to Plato. :)

You crack me up. Not like Hoagie cracks me up, more like I crack myself up when reread my posts.

Hoagie thinks evil forces have control of torsion field now.
RCH thinks Trump is evil and evil controls torsion field. Need more data points to see if Putin or Trump control torsion field.
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2018, 05:34:59 AM »
You crack me up. Not like Hoagie cracks me up, more like I crack myself up when reread my posts.

Hoagie thinks evil forces have control of torsion field now.
RCH thinks Trump is evil and evil controls torsion field. Need more data points to see if Putin or Trump control torsion field.
The Empress Strikes Back.   ;D
"Never underestimate the power, of the Dark Side."
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2018, 08:32:32 PM »
Is he gonna make it?

The countdown is being counted down...

What's the topic supposed to be, anyway? (as if that matters)

lol

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2018, 08:36:55 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2018, 09:09:02 PM »
By golly, he seems to have made it.

He's free to make comments on art bell now that art has passed. RCH is making the most of his earlier association with art.

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2018, 09:56:02 PM »
Haogie is live again. Gonna see how long I can last this time before the dreaded zapp happens.
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2018, 10:06:54 PM »
I wouldn't need birth control when naked in bed with Maria Wheatley, all she'd have to do to finish me would be whisper in my ear "torsion field pulse."

Can you pass me the tissues, babe?
Eh, nevermind...

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2018, 10:12:02 PM »
Sounds like Hoagy is back to his Pre-Marinoff self again.   :o
Actually a pretty good show tonight.
But, I'm not hearing any BRAAPS.    :P

The guests' volume is a bit higher than Hoagy's.
Hoagy mentioned his story of how they wouldn't let him play with his accutron at Stone-Henge.    ;D
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2018, 10:20:58 PM »

'It's all about the geometry, it all comes down to the geometry'

hmmm I thought it was 'It's in the physics people!!! It's always the physics!'

i love how Hoagie's guests are always reduced to human props, anything the guest offers is cut off by 'Oh my god, what you just said made me have this incredible thought!' followed by how what the guest said fits into his ever expanding crackpot hyperdimensional physics model.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2018, 10:21:38 PM »
Hey, that's cool, ppl talking inside StoneHenge can't be heard outside the circle - even with the gaps.
Didn't know that.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2018, 10:23:56 PM »
'It's all about the geometry, it all comes down to the geometry'

hmmm I thought it was 'It's in the physics people!!! It's always the physics!'

i love how Hoagie's guests are always reduced to human props, anything the guest offers is cut off by 'Oh my god, what you just said made me have this incredible thought!' followed by how what the guest said fits into his ever expanding crackpot hyperdimensional physics model.
That's our Hoagy.    ;D

It's kind of nice his volume is a couple of notches lower than hers is.  ;)