Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 333476 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Ellgab Cast?
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2018, 05:32:08 AM »
So it seems I cannot remember how to connect my mixer correctly or need a better sound card. I am so tempted to hook up my old laptop except it won't run anything new or buy a shitty headset for gaming and use that because this shit is doing nothing but pissing me off. LOL. Ok rant over. Hopefully all of us can put our heads together and figure this out.

YouTube has all the answers

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2018, 05:34:49 AM »
YouTube has all the answers
Yes I have started there. And better yet things are in the works so I can just do this from my Ipad until I can afford the piece of equipment I need to hook up the mixer. Quite frankly if that works I might just stay with it. I realize I just sounded like Falkie. Dammit! I have two Ipads (a mini 2 from three years ago and a brand new el cheapo model from this year $349 one)  and both of mine work though.....Testing should happen this week and possibly a show as soon as the weekend. Thanks Bart!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2018, 05:38:07 AM »
I realize I just sounded like Falkie. Dammit!

Next month I will have the money for the part I need then, in 8 weeks, I will have a new stand for this Ipad. By next year I will not need any donations and I will be broadcasting from my new studio I will build. I know how to pour the concrete myself so it is just a matter of getting the property and digging the hole for the foundation.

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2018, 05:43:46 AM »
Next month I will have the money for the part I need then, in 8 weeks, I will have a new stand for this Ipad. By next year I will not need any donations and I will be broadcasting from my new studio I will build. I know how to pour the concrete myself so it is just a matter of getting the property and digging the hole for the foundation.

What's your air conditioner status?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2018, 05:50:16 AM »
LOL. That's hilarious. I could not imagine begging for money. This all happened because I upgraded to a computer with only a usb port instead of separate audio jacks. But hell if I can be lazy and do audio and what not on one of the Ipads for now, well why not? Plus I can use my bluetooth headphones. Cords are a pain in my ass.

Tony Clifton

• KMST
  • Radio A
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2018, 05:56:05 AM »
LOL. That's hilarious. I could not imagine begging for money. This all happened because I upgraded to a computer with only a usb port instead of separate audio jacks. But hell if I can be lazy and do audio and what not on one of the Ipads for now, well why not? Plus I can use my bluetooth headphones. Cords are a pain in my ass.

And drones.  :o

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2018, 07:09:39 AM »
is this studio in hawaii ?
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2018, 09:52:17 AM »
What's your air conditioner status?

He might have to start a go fund me, but once he gets the AC, will retire.

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2018, 09:53:10 AM »
is this studio in hawaii ?

I would fly to Hawaii to be on Bart Ell's radio program. Maybe Noory could lend us his studio?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2018, 10:29:01 AM »
I would fly to Hawaii to be on Bart Ell's radio program. Maybe Noory could lend us his studio?

There’s not a lot of room in the cockpit of BartEllOne but you can sit on my lap. Would you like a hot towel madam?
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2018, 06:35:42 PM »
Happy to report thanks to wr250 who has set up our whole server and is going to do a lot of the tech side of things we will be able to broadcast as soon next week. Who else besides Tony (I think that is what he is going by) would like to join us? As always it's open to anyone. It will be ran through discord which is much more stable than Skype. I can't promise great audio on my end for about another week but things are coming along.
Special thanks too for Bart and creating this site and for being so supportive of this idea.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2018, 06:43:45 PM »
Happy to report thanks to wr250 who has set up our whole server and is going to do a lot of the tech side of things we will be able to broadcast as soon next week. Who else besides Tony (I think that is what he is going by) would like to join us? As always it's open to anyone. It will be ran through discord which is much more stable than Skype. I can't promise great audio on my end for about another week but things are coming along.
Special thanks too for Bart and creating this site and for being so supportive of this idea.

That's good news.  Thanks to you and wr250 for working on it.   

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2018, 06:46:11 PM »
That's good news.  Thanks to you and wr250 for working on it.
It's my pleasure. I am looking forward to continuing the tradition from the old board. Should be fun.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2018, 06:46:55 PM »

I am willing to create an intro but only if @WinWinSchrader is the voice that cheerfully says THIS IS THE BARTCAST, A PODCAST DEDICATED TO OUR SUPREME LEADER.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »
I am willing to create an intro but only if @WinWinSchrader is the voice that cheerfully says THIS IS THE BARTCAST, A PODCAST DEDICATED TO OUR SUPREME LEADER.
That would be great!