Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331763 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2018, 02:45:35 PM »
I want to co-host with PBS when the timing works out. I haven't been online much lately, totally out of the loop. Just today I realized that the Dean and King Show is back, and that they did a show with B_dubb and Onan 3 months ago!
Should be good to go next week. Thanks for the update.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2018, 02:46:36 PM »
I am giving you until Monday to name a guest host. I do not want to hear how your guest host just died. We have subscribers that want new shows, they could hear the repeats in the archive.
Bwhahahahaha. I needed a laugh today. I will be back to work next week. And any one of these weirdos can host and I hope they do a better job than me. Lol.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2018, 02:50:53 PM »
Bwhahahahaha. I needed a laugh today. I will be back to work next week. And any one of these weirdos can host and I hope they do a better job than me. Lol.

Take as long as you need, we’re all here for you. Do we need to send you some painted rocks?

A toaster?

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Tony Clifton

• KMST
  • Radio A
« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2018, 03:08:46 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #334 on: August 09, 2018, 03:10:35 PM »
Take as long as you need, we’re all here for you. Do we need to send you some painted rocks?

A toaster?
Hey Ponyboy, you did great! Stop with the self-putdowns! I enjoyed it all! Seriously!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Roswells, Art

• KDWN
« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2018, 03:45:59 PM »
Can't do it this week. Something is going on with my family so I am out until next week possibly. Sorry for the short notice.

We haven't even bought you an A/C unit yet.

Roswells, Art

• KDWN
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2018, 04:01:22 PM »
I want to co-host with PBS when the timing works out. I haven't been online much lately, totally out of the loop. Just today I realized that the Dean and King Show is back, and that they did a show with B_dubb and Onan 3 months ago!

Wow, I'd like to hear that. I liked both of those people. I'm sorry if I missed it but what was your name at Bellgab?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2018, 04:12:41 PM »
Thanks for all the love!

Smeghead

• Drone Pilot
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2018, 04:23:40 PM »
Thanks for all the love!
That's what we're here for.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2018, 06:48:45 PM »
I plan on being back next week. I apologize for any problems this caused. I also would like to add that I have my family, a full time job and a life. Sometimes problems in my real life are more important than doing a show. I also never promised a weekly show. I said as needed. Geez GS don't you have something better to do? I mean you could always host the show?  :)
I didn't want to come right out and say it but, yeah, that's kind of who I was referring to. ;) ;D

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2018, 06:51:31 PM »
My knees hurt, my ipad is broken and I don’t have wifi. BartBucks were not accepted at either the Apple store or the cable company. I need donations if you expect me to do a live show. And none of that cat food shit. I am talking real money.

OW!!!  A sharp pain!!!

::)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2018, 06:59:31 PM »
Awesome!  I just made my Pick'em Pool picks.  Thanks for the heads-up, Tony. ;D

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2018, 08:07:02 PM »
Should be good to go next week. Thanks for the update.

I would have committed to doing the show again, however I have 3 shows to do.... count me in for the next one.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

Tony Clifton

• KMST
  • Radio A
« Reply #343 on: August 10, 2018, 07:36:08 AM »
Wow, I'd like to hear that. I liked both of those people. I'm sorry if I missed it but what was your name at Bellgab?

Radio Activity

Roswells, Art

• KDWN
« Reply #344 on: August 12, 2018, 02:29:26 AM »