Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331770 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #810 on: September 09, 2018, 11:54:25 AM »
1. Never question how brilliant I am. I am the brilliantest.
2. It is not my show, it is just about me. All credit goes to @ponyboysunset, @wr250 and @BartEllProducer and those they have on.
Praise Bart! I feel very lucky and honored to have helped start a tradition about Bart and after all without him we all would have no where to gather and no one to do a show about. Thanks so much!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #811 on: September 09, 2018, 12:03:02 PM »
1. Never question how brilliant I am. I am the brilliantest.
2. It is not my show, it is just about me. All credit goes to @ponyboysunset, @wr250 and @BartEllProducer and those they have on.

Not only you are the most brilliantest but also the most humblest.

Aww so,  that is why @GravitySucks made the suggestion for @BartEllProducer to stock BartCast™️ Headsets.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #813 on: September 09, 2018, 12:10:56 PM »

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #814 on: September 09, 2018, 12:14:02 PM »
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #815 on: September 09, 2018, 12:17:42 PM »
Did you guys talk about prescription pills?
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #816 on: September 09, 2018, 12:27:32 PM »
‘I think you aced being a on the Bartcast show. I hope that Bart Ell is brilliant enough to invite you back on his live internet show. 
The strangeness of HW and her fans continues to fascinate me. Thank you for sharing your experiences with her fans and thoughts on her offbeat behavior. Your accent is awesome.

Why does everyone love a British accent? I don’t have answer for that. Some may ask Which ‘British’ accent? There are DOZENS. I will not be rude by asking you about your accent.

PS/ I vote yes for you ordering a separate microphone.

Remember that usually when you are hearing a non-rhotic accent like that, in which an r coming after a vowel isn't sounded and the vowel is shaded instead, you are hearing the relic of a class-driven pronunciation shift in which most of Europe tried (and failed) to pronounce the French r.  It started during the reign of Louis XIV, when France was the cultural capital of Europe, and continued through Napoleon -- Tolstoy mentions it in Russia still in War and Peace.  In this country, it never penetrated beyond the big East Coast seaports, which is why Boston, New York and Charleston still sound distinctive to the rest of us.  The last rays of the Sun King.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #817 on: September 09, 2018, 12:33:11 PM »
Remember that usually when you are hearing a non-rhotic accent like that, in which an r coming after a vowel isn't sounded and the vowel is shaded instead, you are hearing the relic of a class-driven pronunciation shift in which most of Europe tried (and failed) to pronounce the French r.  It started during the reign of Louis XIV, when France was the cultural capital of Europe, and continued through Napoleon -- Tolstoy mentions it in Russia still in War and Peace.  In this country, it never penetrated beyond the big East Coast seaports, which is why Boston, New York and Charleston still sound distinctive to the rest of us.  The last rays of the Sun King.

Blah blah blah. Look at the jealousy dripping off this one.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #818 on: September 09, 2018, 12:42:18 PM »
Blah blah blah. Look at the jealousy dripping off this one.

Just giving credit where it is due.  You guys have been aping your betters across the Channel so long, you forgot you were doing it.

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #819 on: September 09, 2018, 12:44:33 PM »
Just giving credit where it is due.  You guys have been aping your betters across the Channel so long, you forgot you were doing it.

Hehe.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #820 on: September 09, 2018, 12:46:07 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #821 on: September 09, 2018, 12:48:22 PM »

Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #822 on: September 09, 2018, 12:56:50 PM »

✔Rhotic vs Non Rhotic. Good answer. thank you

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #823 on: September 09, 2018, 01:01:33 PM »

✔Rhotic vs Non Rhotic. Good answer. thank you

Stop it. I don’t come here to learn shit.
Are we having fun yet?

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #824 on: September 09, 2018, 01:03:15 PM »
Stop it. I don’t come here to learn shit.

LOL   :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login