Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331754 times)

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1140 on: September 24, 2018, 06:29:12 PM »
Well Pooh Bears.  I was hoping for a Variety Hour with Ratty Patty, the Rattlings, The Food Maxx Crone, the coupon rejecting clerk at the Costco (the Bastard that caused her so much pain - it would be
a very special episode) and Senda's cart borrowing neighbor all as guests.

it’s going to be a doozy, mr. walks.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1141 on: September 24, 2018, 07:14:57 PM »
I don’t get this. I thought they did a good job and no, I’m not friends with them.

Hobo Bob is Heater, if that helps

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1142 on: September 24, 2018, 07:33:45 PM »

I never did get my question answered by boboboh.
Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1143 on: September 24, 2018, 11:43:05 PM »

I wasn't able to listen to the live Bartcast. But did listen to the download. What an amazing show. Karen was so open and honest. What a wonderful friend to Art and now Airyn.  Airyn broke my heart. Even though many of us were speculating about how low Heather was slithering, it was still shocking to get the truth from Karen and Airyn. It left me angry, disgusted and tearful. @ponyboysunset , you were amazing to be able to hold it together and continue the discussions with each of them. And you were wonderfully sensitive with Airyn. And @DynamoHum , I could tell you were as shocked and angry as I was but did a great job of continuing to focus on your two guests. @wr250 kept the technical magic working. Thanks so much to all of you. This was one for the Best Of anthology. And all of this is possible because of our Dark Lord @Bart Ell . Praise BE
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1144 on: September 25, 2018, 04:42:14 AM »
I wasn't able to listen to the live Bartcast. But did listen to the download. What an amazing show. Karen was so open and honest. What a wonderful friend to Art and now Airyn.  Airyn broke my heart. Even though many of us were speculating about how low Heather was slithering, it was still shocking to get the truth from Karen and Airyn. It left me angry, disgusted and tearful. @ponyboysunset , you were amazing to be able to hold it together and continue the discussions with each of them. And you were wonderfully sensitive with Airyn. And @DynamoHum , I could tell you were as shocked and angry as I was but did a great job of continuing to focus on your two guests. @wr250 kept the technical magic working. Thanks so much to all of you. This was one for the Best Of anthology. And all of this is possible because of our Dark Lord @Bart Ell . Praise BE
Thanks so much Tiger!  :-*

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1145 on: September 25, 2018, 05:22:12 AM »
thank you TG
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1146 on: September 25, 2018, 05:40:35 AM »

Cheers TL!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1147 on: September 25, 2018, 05:41:14 AM »

Not disputing, as I have no evidence to the contrary, but why do you think so?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

thesuz

• KIDD
« Reply #1148 on: September 25, 2018, 08:56:19 AM »

Ah!  Ok, that makes sense.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1149 on: September 25, 2018, 09:43:35 AM »

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1150 on: September 25, 2018, 10:40:41 AM »

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1151 on: September 25, 2018, 10:41:01 AM »

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1152 on: September 25, 2018, 11:25:06 AM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1153 on: September 25, 2018, 12:04:29 PM »
I've wanted to hear from Karen for a long time, and you guys did a great job making her, and Airyn, feel comfortable and welcome, so, thank you.  It's as bad as we feared and, you're right, any satisfaction at having guessed correctly is fleeting.

I think Art had mommy issues.  Remember that lady boss who owned a LV radio station he fought with all the time, but valued extremely?  Karen was picked to fill that role, and I think there's a good chance Art brought Heather in precisely because it would upset Mama Bear -- just an overgrown man-child acting out.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1154 on: September 25, 2018, 12:08:47 PM »
I've wanted to hear from Karen for a long time, and you guys did a great job making her, and Airyn, feel comfortable and welcome, so, thank you.  It's as bad as we feared and, you're right, any satisfaction at having guessed correctly is fleeting.

I think Art had mommy issues.  Remember that lady boss who owned a LV radio station he fought with all the time, but valued extremely?  Karen was picked to fill that role, and I think there's a good chance Art brought Heather in precisely because it would upset Mama Bear -- just an overgrown man-child acting out.
Thanks Kdubb. I think you are right on there and some of the best analysis I have heard. BTW they released more of her face in a photo that is in the MITD thread. So I fear your theory has been debunked. It's too bad, I really liked it.  ;)