Author Topic: UFOs  (Read 19562 times)

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
UFOs
« on: August 25, 2018, 06:21:03 PM »
West Carleton, Ontario, 1991.

Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: UFOs
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 03:13:11 AM »
Folks are calling the sports radio station in Jacksonville, Florida reporting a low flying UFO this morning. So far ther have been about 10 callers from different parts of town.
Merry Christmas

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 11:58:39 AM »
Folks are calling the sports radio station in Jacksonville, Florida reporting a low flying UFO this morning. So far there have been about 10 callers from different parts of town.
Any description of what it looked like? I'm a fan of the 300 ft. flying triangles :)

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlfl.html
FL seems to be a "hotspot" this year.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 01:02:46 PM »
Any description of what it looked like? I'm a fan of the 300 ft. flying triangles :)

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlfl.html
FL seems to be a "hotspot" this year.

This year? Looks like Florida has been the hotspot for years. >99% look to be from Florida.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 01:30:39 PM »
They said it was a very fast, low streak of light.
Merry Christmas

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 06:23:55 PM »
They said it was a very fast, low streak of light.
Cue the prosaic re-entering and space junk and meteor explanations, no matter what it was.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 03:41:47 AM »
Are we having fun yet?

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 10:58:28 AM »

Remember these? I think they were the best documentary on UFOs when they were done. The first one is the Peter Jennings report.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 08:59:18 AM »
Listening to an old Paranormal Code with Rich Giordano and he was going through this audio.
It creeps me out because it's real people talking about the incident as it happened.

albrecht

• Ellightened
UFO over Texas
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 08:08:03 PM »

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: UFO over Texas
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2018, 09:34:17 PM »
Is a cigar shaped ufo just a saucer shape from the side or is it shaped like an actual cigar or cylinder? My dad and I once saw what looked to be a slow flying boxcar over the tree line about 800 ft away. Clear sunny day and that thing just glided until I could no longer make any shape of it at all. My dad being blind in one eye and strained in the other didn't see it, as long as I did but he saw it nonetheless. Weirdest thing, we discussed what we saw for about 30 seconds and went back to talking about building his back deck. Still think about it all the time

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2018, 10:51:17 PM »
Last evening at work, through dark windows in a rural area, I saw low-flying red lights (one after another, 3 or 4).  Considering how low they were flying, they were going very fast.  If they were planes, I saw no headlights and they flew too fast.  In the moment it took to realize their speed was too fast for their height, they all were gone.  They were going horizontally, not down.  Going south.

There is an old bridge a little ways east of where they flew.  They must have known it, but without headlights, geez, it would be risk not hitting the top of the bridge.  Because they didn't look much higher than that.  But, they must have known it was away to the east a little.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2018, 09:57:36 AM »
Last evening at work, through dark windows in a rural area, I saw low-flying red lights (one after another, 3 or 4).  Considering how low they were flying, they were going very fast.  If they were planes, I saw no headlights and they flew too fast.  In the moment it took to realize their speed was too fast for their height, they all were gone.  They were going horizontally, not down.  Going south.

There is an old bridge a little ways east of where they flew.  They must have known it, but without headlights, geez, it would be risk not hitting the top of the bridge.  Because they didn't look much higher than that.  But, they must have known it was away to the east a little.

If all the lights were continuously red (not flashing) this pretty much rules out planes. Also they cannot fly lower than 500 feet (except for takeoff and landing and certain emergencies)

What was the size of them in comparison to say a various coin denominations held at arm's length or specific stars in the sky or the full moon? 

What was the condition of the sky? (i.e.overcast, low cloud cover, clear) What direction were you facing when you noticed them?