Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797641 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #1005 on: May 31, 2019, 04:26:34 AM »
I despise cold showers, but damn if there hasn't been a few times here when I get home from running errands and just run the cold water because I can't stand being all sweaty and gross >.<

It's been Cambodia hot here in Dixie lately.  97F and humid yesterday.  Bleech.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #1006 on: May 31, 2019, 04:36:39 PM »
Yeah, except our border agents are getting sick and catching diseases from the people they apprehend.  Or didn't the corporate Democrat media tell you that?  In addition to diseases we used to have stamped out, we're seeing diseases that have never been seen here - like leprosy.  Fucking leprosy.  Doesn't matter though, we just need more brown people, right?  To come here and out-vote the rest of us.  That's the plan, right?

Guess what, immigration is for the benefit of our country - it's not for the benefit of non-citizens who want to come here.  There is no benefit to our country for millions of people, many of them criminals, many of them diseased, many of them who don't speak our language, have no education, no jobs skills, and zero understanding of our customs, our country.  They march here in these ''caravans'', waving their flags, not ours, yelling, threatening, attacking - paid for and encouraged by left-wing kooks here, such as yourself.  What the hell do we want these people for?

The D-rats want them here so they can cancel out the votes of actual citizens, and become clients of their hand-out programs.  They'd rather do that than actually try to appeal to real Americans with sensible, non-destructive polices.

Tell me, if La Raza (The Race) and reconquista aren't a racist organization and idea, what other term should we use for them and their supporters instead?

By the way, people wouldn't need to be immunized if diseased third worlders weren't coming here.  What, you think these diseases just organically appear when a few people aren't immunized?

Also, they aren't refugees.  They're coached to say that so they will end up being released with a future court date they won't show up for, instead of being turned back immediately.  Give them credit, they aren't stupid.  Unlike their supporters here.

Why do you want to separate innocent families who have the best intentions? Of course, that's sarcasm. Gene tests prove that many children arrive here with adults who falsely claim to be their parents. "Dad" and "Mom" aren't related to the exploited kids, and these "fine folks" may turn out to be amoral coyotes or human traffickers.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1007 on: May 31, 2019, 05:44:46 PM »
Why do you want to separate innocent families who have the best intentions? Of course, that's sarcasm. Gene tests prove that many children arrive here with adults who falsely claim to be their parents. "Dad" and "Mom" aren't related to the exploited kids, and these "fine folks" may turn out to be amoral coyotes or human traffickers.

Well yeah, once that phony Obama judge ruled that kids can't be held more than 20 days, and that their parents had to be released with them, criminals started snatching kids to take with them across the border.  You know, just another humanitarian mess created by the dumb Dems.

We have laws in this country - under separation of powers - that determine who has the responsibility to make various decisions.  With immigration, Congress is supposed to pass laws and the president enforces them.  There are also various statutes on the books giving the president certain leeway within those laws.

The fake judges ruled that Obama was allowed to ignore the immigration laws he didn't like, and dictate new laws not passed by Congress.  Now these same fake judges block anything the current president does on this issue, including him reversing Obama's illegal decrees.  Yet under the law, these are his decisions to make.  I blame McConnell and the Rs for confirming these partisan hacks.  They should be removed, and replaced by judges who follow the law instead of replacing it with their whims.

Interestingly enough, not only do these so-called judges not receive the national security briefings the president gets, they don't even have a role in immigration policy according to the Constitution - i.e. they have no business even taking these cases, let alone legislating from the bench.  But the end justifies the means, right?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1008 on: May 31, 2019, 06:06:56 PM »
My child was given an illness - A San Diego County Health rep. called and asked if we knew who gave it to.my kid, we did. The kid was known to them because the answer was quick, he had no immunization records on file... Why? Well my kid knows this boy and let's just say he is not from parts around here... Unfortunately, my kid tutors the ESL class.  That exposure came home and had led to the exposure of kids with asthma. Antibiotics were given as a prophylactic dosage to everybody...  Even Mexico has immigration laws that are enforced (although immunizations are probably not part of it). They also require IDs to vote!

Small price to pay if you want a permanent one-party Marxist government to take power here.  The only way we're going to get one is to import 10s of millions of uneducated poor people to come here and vote for it.  If they're violent criminals, or carrying any number of contagious diseases, so be it.

The Ds finally figured out the rest of us won't ever vote for it, so they decided to cancel out our votes with those of people who will.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1009 on: May 31, 2019, 09:37:35 PM »
I am one of the few that thinks anything coffee is unappealing. You might miss Japan, but I bet you don't miss the humidity. Hokkaido hit record temperatures last weekend.

I love gardening.  There's lots more to do when everything is constantly growing 😁

Book Off, Hard Off, Don Quixote, Hyaku Yen Stores, telling the Mormon missionaries not to be so rude...  Park bench English lessons less so but always fun.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1010 on: May 31, 2019, 09:42:40 PM »
Small price to pay if you want a permanent one-party Marxist government to take power here.  The only way we're going to get one is to import 10s of millions of uneducated poor people to come here and vote for it.  If they're violent criminals, or carrying any number of contagious diseases, so be it.

The Ds finally figured out the rest of us won't ever vote for it, so they decided to cancel out our votes with those of people who will.

Yup. 130% of eligible voters in San Diego County turned in a ballot.  And the Hillary Clinton popular vote argument... Hum, how many people are not legally registered yet voted?

Bernie Sanders had the primaries stolen from him.  (He got rich from it, I guess he didn't care.)  Book deals that pay big bucks without big sales is a nice way to launder money...  Baltimore's mayor figured that out.

Out of California as soon as my kids are all gone.
Eh, nevermind...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1011 on: May 31, 2019, 10:40:16 PM »
I love gardening.  There's lots more to do when everything is constantly growing 😁

Book Off, Hard Off, Don Quixote, Hyaku Yen Stores, telling the Mormon missionaries not to be so rude...  Park bench English lessons less so but always fun.

See, I haven't really encountered Mormons. However, I've been repeatedly accosted by Jehovah witnesses and the "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" cultish people...
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1012 on: June 01, 2019, 12:08:06 AM »
See, I haven't really encountered Mormons. However, I've been repeatedly accosted by Jehovah witnesses and the "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" cultish people...

Interesting... A Japanese JW flirted with me, then went to my then significant other and reported the encounter...  They had their eyes on her joining their Church, first by breaking us up. They hook folks up, I guess.

Mormons were all over in the 2000-2007s when I went regularly to Japan. Like ants over a picnic basket.  They were regularly acting up publicly (blocking a wedding party and made the news about blocking a community parade).  Maybe they cut back on the shenanigans.

The NSA (Soka Gokkai), I hung with them but, prior to my getting married, I had to leave the group. Father-in-law was in a position that would not tolerate any family as members.  NSA is to Japan as nazis were to post-war Germany to a lesser extent. Nationalists, god-ordained ones.

The L.A scene wasn't so Japanese Nationalist as it was globalist.  Lots of musicians and mail order brides 🙄. 

The Catholics of Buddhism, I called them. Buddhists out to convert ya' even if it meant killing you. A very different Buddhism.
Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1013 on: June 01, 2019, 07:59:07 AM »

We have the Jehovah witnesses making rounds now and then. I wouldn't mind, but if I say "no thank you" that ought to be enough. Actually, the various signs we have at the door indicating that we prefer to not be bothered by this stuff ought to be enough. My last encounter went like this:

*DINGDONG* (dog goes nuts, we are obviously under attack and she knows it)

Hello. (Boo: bark bark bark)

Have you heard the word of the lord today?  (Boo: bark bark bark)

No thank you.  (Boo: bark bark bark)

*Slight hesitation* There is a lot going on in the world you know...(pamphlet with the planet earth on the cover extended to unopened outer door)  (Boo: bark bark bark bark)

Yes, I know, but no thank you  (Boo: bark bark bark)

If we could have just a few moments to tell you....  (Boo: bark bark bark bark bark)

No thank you, I'm a bit busy right now.   (Boo: bark bark bark)

Don't you care about the future of the world?   (Boo: bark bark bark bark bark)

No. Right now I care more about the laundry I'm trying to get done. (Boo: bark bark bark) (Outer door shuts)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1014 on: June 01, 2019, 08:18:29 AM »
We have the Jehovah witnesses making rounds now and then. I wouldn't mind, but if I say "no thank you" that ought to be enough. Actually, the various signs we have at the door indicating that we prefer to not be bothered by this stuff ought to be enough. My last encounter went like this:

*DINGDONG* (dog goes nuts, we are obviously under attack and she knows it)

Hello. (Boo: bark bark bark)

Have you heard the word of the lord today?  (Boo: bark bark bark)

No thank you.  (Boo: bark bark bark)

*Slight hesitation* There is a lot going on in the world you know...(pamphlet with the planet earth on the cover extended to unopened outer door)  (Boo: bark bark bark bark)

Yes, I know, but no thank you  (Boo: bark bark bark)

If we could have just a few moments to tell you....  (Boo: bark bark bark bark bark)

No thank you, I'm a bit busy right now.   (Boo: bark bark bark)

Don't you care about the future of the world?   (Boo: bark bark bark bark bark)

No. Right now I care more about the laundry I'm trying to get done. (Boo: bark bark bark) (Outer door shuts)

There was a post on a Twitter account a couple of weeks ago.

Religious solicitor: “Can I have a few moments of your time?”

Me: “Actually I’m kind of busy right now.”

Religious solicitor: “Please don’t say that. I just want to talk to you about something that will be very useful to you in life: the Scripture of the Bible.”

Me: “After you’re done talking about the Bible, can I spend just as much time talking to you about anime?”

Religious solicitor: “But…I’m not that interested in that…”

Me: “And now you know exactly how I feel.”

https://twitter.com/sanma_mama/status/1128640333208854528
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1015 on: June 01, 2019, 08:51:37 AM »
Mid30s female Witness and her shortsleeved shirt and tie wearing son knock on my door.
Juan: Yes.
Witness: we’re here to share this article with you.
She opens a Watchtower to an article. I take it.
Witness: it tells why we are here. Do you know why we’re here?
Juan: Yes, ma’am, I do.
She smiled, raised her eyebrows and said, “Oh?”
Juan: I understand that I am a new form of being put here by the Creator of the universe as an experiment. I also know that you two are robots sent here to test me.

With terror in her eyes, she pulled her son behind her and backed off my porch. For years Witnesses out pioneering would cross the street to avoid coming too close to my house.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1016 on: June 01, 2019, 09:21:34 AM »
JWs seem to forget there's no more room in heaven for us anyway... All we get is to god put our name in a book.

I have tried the nice way, asking them to put me on the do not visit list. That doesn't seem to work. I only went blue once that I recall.
Eh, nevermind...

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1017 on: June 01, 2019, 09:29:22 AM »
The bastard that decided to sell Hellmann’s mayonnaise in a squeezable bottle should be covered in it and dropped on a fire ant bed!
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1018 on: June 01, 2019, 09:45:56 AM »
I blame myself...

Two very old ladies were at my door this morning! Now, I was in the kitchen things on the stove, toaster oven going...

I had no opportunity to be snarky today. Very disappointed in myself. I should have made breakfast earlier than 9:45 a.m.

☹️☹️☹️☹️

PS...  I also find it interesting that they sent two old ladies. The time I went blue, it was regarding my desire for a younger blond woman to come visit me....
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1019 on: June 01, 2019, 09:46:21 AM »
@BartEllProducer  Stop wasting your money on that goo Hellman’s and buy Blue Plate.
Merry Christmas