Author Topic: Ask roy_ell  (Read 5222 times)

roy_ell

Ask roy_ell
« on: July 05, 2018, 03:42:17 PM »
Thanks from bart_ell for being here day one.
I'm his mythical brother roy.
I will answer any questions.

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
Re: Ask roy_ell
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 03:57:04 PM »
Where does he get the pictures for the dessert of the day?

roy_ell

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 04:12:12 PM »
Where does he get the pictures for the dessert of the day?
Those are actually toilet shots, Bart actually craps a new fine dessert every day. That's how good his shit actually is, butt, you'd never know it when he was farting on your face. That perfume smell was the precurser to another Bart Ell masterpiece. We've been looking and looking for a way he could share his gift with the world, butt, he's not full of shit enough to feed more than just us ell's.

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 04:15:06 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roy_ell

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 05:10:03 PM »

bottoms up!

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 06:54:16 PM »
I have a question for roy ell, earlier today I saw an online article quoting an anonymous source, claiming to be "very close to the Ell family", saying that they, (The Ell Family Living Trust), have purchased "thousands of acres in Sonoma County".
Roy is this true? Are the Ell's building an International Airport, a paranormal amusement park, or are they going to launch a winery?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 06:58:36 PM »
I have a question for roy ell, earlier today I saw an online article quoting an anonymous source, claiming to be "very close to the Ell family", saying that they, (The Ell Family Living Trust), have purchased "thousands of acres in Sonoma County".
Roy is this true? Are the Ell's building an International Airport, a paranormal amusement park, or are they going to launch a winery?

You would not be able to afford the amount of solid rocket motors you would need to launch a winery. This isn’t Star Trek silly.
Are we having fun yet?

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 07:43:04 PM »
You would not be able to afford the amount of solid rocket motors you would need to launch a winery. This isn’t Star Trek silly.
Bart’s not big on grapes being left outside to rot. However he does love wine women and song!
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

roy_ell

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 10:33:16 PM »
It's true, Bart is systematically acquiring all property within 360° of some shlub called flakey... or so I've been told. Flakey apparently said some stuff, and brother barthur did not take too kindly to his unwarranted taunting. Bart may end up buying the whole state, it's a write-off after all. One thing I know for sure is bart plays interdimensional hyper-chess, while this backwards little world plays cow patty checkers.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »
Hi Roy.  Was Bart ever a huge Art Bell fan?  I don't seem to recall him hugging Bells nuts on various threads.

It seems as though the premiere Art Bell fan site on the web may now be run by somebody who is not Bell's #1 fan...  8)

Havebeard Saline

• Cuckshacker
  • KIDD
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 04:04:52 PM »
It seems as though the premiere Art Bell fan site on the web may now be run by somebody who is not Bell's #1 fan...  8)

This forum is cancer. Peace.

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 04:06:04 PM »
This forum is cancer. Peace.

Are you metastacy or chemo? :o

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 04:20:37 PM »
Hi Roy.  Was Bart ever a huge Art Bell fan?  I don't seem to recall him hugging Bells nuts on various threads.

I am lissening to U7 right now.
I checked out when the forum went fangirl with the blitz business, though.
I also didn't enjoy seeing Art not know the difference between too, two and to as well and there and their.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2018, 04:34:26 PM »
I am lissening to U7 right now.
I checked out when the forum went fangirl with the blitz business, though.
I also didn't enjoy seeing Art not know the difference between too, two and to as well and there and their.

If your tuned into U7 you are a far, far bigger fan than I.  I have the archive of shows and probably have listened to less than a dozen in the last few years.  :-[

Also, you forgot who's and whose.  :(

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2018, 04:44:51 PM »
If your tuned into U7 you are a far, far bigger fan than I.

Tinnitus. I always have something playing.