Author Topic: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott  (Read 325592 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott
« Reply #6510 on: September 14, 2021, 11:44:12 AM »
TONIGHT ON SPACED OUT RADIO WITH DAVE SCOTT!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Troy Taylor

Troy Taylor is the author of more than 130 books on ghosts, hauntings, true crime, the unexplained, and the supernatural in America. He is also the founder of American Hauntings Ink, which offers books, ghost tours, events, and weekend excursions.

Troy was born in Illinois and raised in the Midwest and began his writing career in 1994. Over the years, he has created nearly a dozen different ghost tours and founded the Haunted America Conference, the first event of its kind in the United States. In addition to writing and appearing at public private events to speak about the unexplained, he has also appeared on numerous radio and television programs, in documentaries, and in one feature film.

Join us at Midnight ET/9pm Pacific

http://spacedoutradio.com
https://www.youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Zetaspeak

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6511 on: September 14, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »
ALSO

SpacedOutRadio.com has a new look. Check it out, and tell Dave what you think.

www.spacedoutradio.com

Looks much more modern and easier to navigate. I like that "this weeks guests" are front and center.

Is there anyway to listen to the post show that's not youtube?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6512 on: September 15, 2021, 10:08:46 AM »
Looks much more modern and easier to navigate. I like that "this weeks guests" are front and center.

Is there anyway to listen to the post show that's not youtube?

Yep!
There is the spreaker feed on the home page and a list of others on the affiliates page right here https://spacedoutradio.com/affiliates-2/

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6513 on: September 15, 2021, 10:11:40 AM »

Ghosts of the Great White North

The third Wednesday of every month, host Dave Scott is joined by Mike ‘MERLE’ Morin, and special guests for Ghosts of the Great White North.  MERLE is an accomplished paranormal investigator out of Vancouver, British Columbia.  He has investigated all over his province, along with areas in Washington and Oregon States.  MERLE’s goals are to find critical answers in solving paranormal mysteries that have haunted people, or places for decades, and centuries.

Each month, Dave and MERLE are joined by special guests to tell their tales of haunting excursions from around the globe.

Tonight’s Special Guest is Margie Kay.  Margie is a Licensed Private Investigator, Paranormal and UFO Investigator, Remote Viewer, and author. She is clairsentient (feels), clairaudient (hears), clairvoyant (sees), and does remote viewing and energy healing. She owns a construction company, a forensic investigation company, and is the publisher of Un-X News Magazine. Kay is the host of Un-X News Radio/Podcast where she interviews international researchers and authors, and is also a popular radio show guest.

Margie has become extremely proficient at seeing inside the body, which she calls a “P-Scan,” (psychic scan). She does intuitive medical diagnosis and is able to see inflammation, infection, disease, missing organs (from surgery), broken bones, implants, and more; even on a microscopic level. Due to time constraints, she does not do many private readings but does do talks and demonstrations for large groups and conventions, where she always amazes the audience with her abilities. Note: Margie is not a trained health professional. This is for entertainment only.

Kay uses her natural remote viewing (RV) abilities to assist law enforcement, private investigators, and private individuals. She does not use CRV (Controlled Remove Viewing) as most others do that work in this field, having become proficient using her own methods. Margie has been instrumental in solving over 50 missing person, homicide, and theft cases using her unique remote viewing abilities, which she has honed over the years with amazing results. She has also worked as a private undercover investigator for the Kansas Bureau of Investigation (KBI), where she learned some of the “normal” tricks of the trade.

Kay is the author of Gateway to the Dead: A Ghost Hunter’s Field Guide; Haunted Independence, Missouri; A Sonoma County Phenomenon; The Kansas City UFO Flaps; Winged Aliens; and other books on various topics. She is working on a film documentary and more books. Future titles will include such topics as law enforcement and psychics, and her autobiography.  Margie is the owner of Un-X Media Publishing and publishes her own books and books for others.

Margie is the Director of Quest Paranormal Investigation Group and is the Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON. She has conducted over 1,200 paranormal and UFO investigations.  Margie uses standard scientific investigation methods and equipment for research, and relies on remote viewing to clarify what may have occurred.

Margie is also a UFO/ET experiencer and has had her own close encounters with UFOs and Extraterrestrials, which will be published soon in a new book.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6514 on: September 15, 2021, 12:08:34 PM »

Whoever is making these is abusing the background eraser tool and should watch videos on how to cut someone out instead.
It take a few minutes more but doesn't end up looking like your shaky hands granny using scissors.

KSM

• Annoying Moderator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6515 on: September 15, 2021, 02:36:41 PM »
Whoever is making these is abusing the background eraser tool and should watch videos on how to cut someone out instead.
It take a few minutes more but doesn't end up looking like your shaky hands granny using scissors.

LOL 

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #6516 on: September 15, 2021, 08:04:44 PM »

I will praise this.
Come give Spaced Out Radio a listen some time. We like the WOO!

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #6517 on: September 15, 2021, 08:06:12 PM »
LOL

Come on and roar you Lions Roar.  Like the Lions Roared before.  From the mountains to the sea. You are the pride of all B.C. So come on and play your game.  And lead us on to football fame.  We love the L.  The I. The O-N-S! Come on and roar you Lions roar!!!!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6518 on: September 16, 2021, 10:39:56 AM »

Triangles, Aliens & Messages with Grant Cameron and Nicole Sakach

Grant Cameron and Nicole Sakach have a new book out called ‘Triangles, Aliens & Messages’, which can be found on Amazon.  Together, this incredible research pair take a deep look into the sightings and experiences people have had with these alleged alien craft.  At the forefront of ufology, both Grant and Nicole show their research diligence in talking with real people who’ve experienced these extraordinary encounters.

KSM

• Annoying Moderator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6519 on: September 16, 2021, 10:47:57 AM »

Triangles, Aliens & Messages with Grant Cameron and Nicole Sakach

Grant Cameron and Nicole Sakach have a new book out called ‘Triangles, Aliens & Messages’, which can be found on Amazon.  Together, this incredible research pair take a deep look into the sightings and experiences people have had with these alleged alien craft.  At the forefront of ufology, both Grant and Nicole show their research diligence in talking with real people who’ve experienced these extraordinary encounters.

Well this looks good!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6520 on: September 17, 2021, 10:33:06 AM »

Science and UFOs with Dr. Paul Kingsbury and Robert Powell

Dr. Paul Kingsbury is a Professor of Geography at Simon Fraser University. He is currently in the final phase of a 4-year research project, funded by a SSHRC Insight Grant and assisted by 3 graduate students, that examines the growth of paranormal investigation cultures through a study of the “lived spaces” of fieldwork, conferences, and community events in North America and Europe. This research has involved attending UFO, Bigfoot, and crop circle conferences, studying UAPs with Charles Lamoureux and participating in ghost investigations with groups across the Vancouver region and partaking in Bigfoot expeditions in British Columbia. Paul has shared his initial research findings with numerous media organizations including Newsweek, Coast to Coast AM, and the Discovery Channel. Once the fieldwork is complete, Paul will begin writing a book, tentatively titled, “Investigating Paranormal Investigators.”

Robert Powell has a BS degree in Chemistry and is a former collegiate debater. He has 28 years experience in engineering management in the semiconductor industry.  While working at Advanced Micro Devices, Robert has taken numerous internal courses related to device physics, design of experiments and statistical analysis.  He helped Advanced Micro Devices develop its first flash memory technology that is used in today’s flash cards for cameras, PCs, video cameras, and other products.  Robert’s experience includes managing a state-of-the-art chemistry laboratory and managing a Research and Development group that worked on nanotechnology using atomic force microscopes, near-field optical microscopy, and other techniques.   Robert is also a co-holder of four patents related to nanotechnology.  Robert Powell was the former Director of Research at MUFON from 2007-2017 and created MUFON’s Science Review Board in 2012.  He is one of two authors of the detailed radar/witness report on the “Stephenville Lights,” as well as the SCU report “UAP: 2013 Aguadilla, Puerto Rico”.   Robert is a member of the Society for Scientific Exploration, the UFODATA project and the National Space Society.  He is active with FOIA requests to various government organizations to obtain information on historical cases and is a co-author of the book, ‘UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry,’ published in 2012.   Robert currently resides in Austin, Texas.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6521 on: September 17, 2021, 11:22:34 AM »

WHERE ARE THEIR ARMS?
IT LOOKS LIKE A PACK OF AMPUTEES.

I liked the middle guy when he played Frank Costanza.

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #6522 on: September 17, 2021, 08:17:43 PM »
WHERE ARE THEIR ARMS?
IT LOOKS LIKE A PACK OF AMPUTEES.

I liked the middle guy when he played Frank Costanza.

ALL HAIL BART ELL

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6523 on: September 18, 2021, 12:49:42 PM »
TONIGHT ON SPACED OUT RADIO WITH LYNN WALLINGTON!

Haunted History and Tombstone Symbolism with Tui Snider

Tui Snider is an inquisitive world traveler who writes books, gives talks, and does a lot of research. Tui’s specialties include forgotten history, offbeat destinations, historic cemetery symbols, and haunted lore.

Hi! I’m Tui Snider. I love writing books and giving presentations with an eye for quirky details and a touch of humor. To me, “even home is a travel destination” and I often joke that, “I used to write fiction, but then I moved to Texas.”  My home base is North Texas, where I share a goth/tiki castle with my mad scientist husband and a stray tabby cat who adopted me during my travels. When not on the road, I enjoy composing music, singing karaoke, and practicing poi ball routines in our backyard.

KSM

• Annoying Moderator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6524 on: September 18, 2021, 04:09:24 PM »
TONIGHT ON SPACED OUT RADIO WITH LYNN WALLINGTON!

Haunted History and Tombstone Symbolism with Tui Snider

Tui Snider is an inquisitive world traveler who writes books, gives talks, and does a lot of research. Tui’s specialties include forgotten history, offbeat destinations, historic cemetery symbols, and haunted lore.

Hi! I’m Tui Snider. I love writing books and giving presentations with an eye for quirky details and a touch of humor. To me, “even home is a travel destination” and I often joke that, “I used to write fiction, but then I moved to Texas.”  My home base is North Texas, where I share a goth/tiki castle with my mad scientist husband and a stray tabby cat who adopted me during my travels. When not on the road, I enjoy composing music, singing karaoke, and practicing poi ball routines in our backyard.

There a lens thing goin' on or does Lynn have large facial features? Either way I find her attractive in a sort of..  well if I was single I'd mount her. Let's just say that.