Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917864 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83940 on: February 13, 2019, 09:22:57 PM »
Yup, she called out people to call her - it happen -  she folded, fans peeped themselves.

The pin heads can't seem to remember Heater asked for it and brought it on.  Sabatoage Keith,  flood Bart with unwashed cat ladies,  call on her critics to call in and challenger her. AND DOXXED DynamoHum on the air.She thinks she can dual with anyone, when in fact she lost every dual she started (beginning with Bateman).

I must say, Heater does have some sort of Siren power to keep the followers this long after all of that.  You'd think it has a military application.

FIFY. Her skills at verbal swordsmanship mean she will lose every duel she starts, unless she gets lucky with someone even less skilled than she is.  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83941 on: February 13, 2019, 09:29:20 PM »
She was booted from Jay's group and has returned to garret and Hallies fringe group

I'll bet Jay booted her because he doesn't want to tangle with Dynamo any more, he knows he can't handle dealing with her. Fluffykins was, as the phrase goes, "gettin' above her raising" again, and starting to shoot her mouth off with lies just to provoke reactions and show how very important she is (at least in her own mind).

He probably saw that screenshots of her crap were being posted at least on WadeGab and here, and it would never ever stay within his own group. Dynamo has already started to (brilliantly, I might add) post lots of evidence of what a consistent liar and trouble-maker Fluffy is. I think Jay wisely (which surprises me  ;)) booted her to save his own behind and stop the inevitable wave of negative reaction her posts were having. I just don't think he liked having Fluffy be the focus and the dominant voice on his FB group.

And the Pandemonium Group, to which she was just added, used to be the Fringe group, and that page has been virtually dead for quite some time now, almost no posts and nothing interesting there.

Ha!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #83942 on: February 13, 2019, 09:30:30 PM »
Sadly they're living in the car, in the snow on some mountain in the pacific northwest I believe. Kolby is a nice enough sort, hopefully she catches a break.

Agreed I hope she's ok.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #83943 on: February 13, 2019, 09:33:10 PM »
I'll bet Jay booted her because he doesn't want to tangle with Dynamo any more, he knows he can't handle dealing with her. Fluffykins was, as the phrase goes, "gettin' above her raising" again, and starting to shoot her mouth off with lies just to provoke reactions and show how very important she is (at least in her own mind).

I hope people are starting to see her for what she really is. +1 @Aquarius

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83944 on: February 13, 2019, 09:34:06 PM »
Is Little Garret a killer?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/RememberKayelyn?src=hash

https://m.facebook.com/groups/542274222570458?view=permalink&id=545348908929656

I apologize I don't have time to follow those links right now, but if these lead to his being suspiciously close around a murder of a girl and the search for her body (iirc), then it might be reasonable to say there are some questions about his character being more shady than one might think. Just sayin'...  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83945 on: February 13, 2019, 09:36:12 PM »
What was that, one day after being admin, she's out entirely?

Speaking of featherites, has there been any word regarding Kolby? Is she doing okay without HW?
Last we heard, the aliens were after her, she was doing battle with them and running from them (that was what the cross-country drive was about, with the hospital episode along the way). She moved out west, I think.

Btw I am not joking, those were her reports in calls on the show to HW and also she posted it somewhere, I don't recall where now.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83946 on: February 13, 2019, 09:36:14 PM »

He probably saw that screenshots of her crap were being posted at least on WadeGab and here, and it would never ever stay within his own group. Dynamo has already started to (brilliantly, I might add) post lots of evidence of what a consistent liar and trouble-maker Fluffy is. I think Jay wisely (which surprises me  ;)) booted her to save his own behind and stop the inevitable wave of negative reaction her posts were having. I just don't think he liked having Fluffy be the focus and the dominant voice on his FB group.

And the Pandemonium Group, to which she was just added, used to be the Fringe group, and that page has been virtually dead for quite some time now, almost no posts and nothing interesting there.

Ha!  ;D
Nice break down Aquarius. I agree. Fluffy is very off putting.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83947 on: February 13, 2019, 09:37:16 PM »
I hope people are starting to see her for what she really is. +1 @Aquarius

Thank you, @Bobs Your Uncle, and back atcha! +1

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83948 on: February 13, 2019, 09:38:35 PM »
Sadly they're living in the car, in the snow on some mountain in the pacific northwest I believe. Kolby is a nice enough sort, hopefully she catches a break.
I feel bad for Kolby. I think she’s suffered a lot in life. I pray she gets a hand up somewhere. I wonder if her cats are on the road with her.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83949 on: February 13, 2019, 09:39:09 PM »
Nice break down Aquarius. I agree. Fluffy is very off putting.

Thanks, @Journey. Is it warming up at all where you are? I hope so...  We had a few unseasonably hot days here, and then suddenly it's really cold (for here) again. Hard to deal with the big fluctuations in temperatures on such short notice so frequently! Not normal weather patterns, for sure.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83950 on: February 13, 2019, 09:41:39 PM »
Thanks, @Journey. Is it warming up at all where you are? I hope so...  We had a few unseasonably hot days here, and then suddenly it's really cold (for here) again. Hard to deal with the big fluctuations in temperatures on such short notice so frequently! Not normal weather patterns, for sure.
It’s still freezing with snow here. It’s been a rough month. But that’s winter in MI. Did you finish picking out your outfit for the show ?

Jocko Johnson

• KNYE
« Reply #83951 on: February 13, 2019, 09:47:02 PM »
Hi Jocko, you've missed a lot back in the hundreds of back pages here. She's in the shed, she owns it, someone is staying with her, her code nannies have quit, and no one knows anything about what's happening with her... other than a number of people were auto-billed by paypal on Feb. 1 and she's not doing any shows at all. Imho they all should have unsubbed right after she disappeared again around New Year's. They could always have re-subbed if she came back.

All they have to do is go to paypal and unsub, and ask for refunds for those months when she was off the air.

Now you're (mostly) up to date.  ;)
Thank you very much.
Someone is staying with her? Like a JediMiller super fan to support her, like a guy-girl to support her? Or does she now work in a chicken ranch or still live off her donating listeners? Whom ever came across with this intel has to have more since they got this much.
Poor Art's little babies just having to look at the mess everyday.
JJ

Jocko Johnson

• KNYE
« Reply #83952 on: February 13, 2019, 09:59:38 PM »
Live Free Or Die - The George Senda Story

If I may my friend, and all praise to Bart Ell...the title of the Slob-O story should be entitled,

LIVE OFF THE TAXPAYERS AND DOPES I CON OR DIE, THE JORGE SLOB-O STORY.
JJ

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83953 on: February 13, 2019, 10:02:15 PM »
It’s still freezing with snow here. It’s been a rough month. But that’s winter in MI. Did you finish picking out your outfit for the show ?

I have two sets of options, and will decide tomorrow, no added gold to be found anywhere, so looking at black or white. The rehearsal tonight was a shambles, but I had fun as the band sounded really good, it was our first play-through of the whole show together. The rest of the show... well, better left unsaid. They will be doing some extra rehearsals, which they need.  8) The thing is with this show, the audience will love them if they are great, and will love them if they stink, and the odds based on tonight's rehearsal are 50-50.  ;D ;D ;D

We have one more full rehearsal and run-through with everyone next Wednesday night, and then the shows are next Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday afternoon. Incredibly, totally sold out, and really fast, over 1,000 tickets. Go figure! <ggg>

Thanks for asking! +1

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #83954 on: February 13, 2019, 10:18:46 PM »
Good Night everyone. I hope that Thursday will be awesome for you. @FISH  @Sergeant Major  @anniem   @AngiefromNJ   @wr250  @DynamoHum  @paladin1991   @Bart Ell   @Open Lines Gerry  and @Jedimiller  your Thursday will be 2150593% better.  @Jedimiller I hope that you can stay away from the dark side. I heard a rumor that Darth Vader does have some very good Beer and Cookies but stay away from them.