Poll

Should George Knapp be the full time host of C2Cam?

Yes
No
Maybe
Yes but make the other George the weekend host
No but make Falkie and Heather Wade the full time hosts of C2Cam
Yes but have Miller be the weekend host for C2Cam

Author Topic: Coast to Coast am with George Knapp.  (Read 10274 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Coast to Coast am with George Knapp.
« on: August 18, 2019, 11:43:25 PM »
This is what's going on with Coast to Coast with the Real George aka George Knapp.

AI & Intelligent Design / Catastrophic Threats
Date
Sunday - August 18, 2019
Host
George Knapp
Guests
Hugo de Garis,  Bryan Walsh   

First Half: Particle physicists are discovering ever stronger clues that the universe was designed by a hyper mathematical intelligence. AI expert, Dr. Hugo de Garis, joins George Knapp to discuss his upcoming speech at the True Legends conference called "The Post Science Paradigm, Was the Universe Designed?" He'll talk about how other planets are billions of years older than ours, so intelligent life almost certainly evolved to enormous heights in terms of AI, creating evidence that is forcing particle physicists to change their paradigm.

Second Half: From asteroids and AI to volcanic super-eruption to nuclear war, 15-year veteran science reporter and TIME editor Bryan Walsh provides a stunning panoramic view of the most catastrophic threats to the human race. He includes threats that emerge from nature and those of our own making, and offers strategies for saving ourselves, all pulled from his rigorous reporting and research.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: Coast to Coast am with George Knapp.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 11:47:01 PM »
Does anyone here still listens to C2Cam with George Knapp??

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 11:48:13 PM »
@Jedimiller  Do you still listen to C2Cam with George Knapp??

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 12:07:14 AM »
@Jedimiller  Do you still listen to C2Cam with George Knapp??

no sorry, RCH yes.
I'M ALPHA AF

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 05:36:52 PM »

Never really did much - too dull and full of shit

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 05:39:52 PM »
Do they still have the somewhere in time shows for download? I found two shows in their archives that I don't have.  I know they used to have them DL-able in four parts. That always pissed me off. Make it one full show mp3.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 06:02:41 PM »

Knapp is my favorite C2C host, his show is so good and comfy, that I just like chilling out and relaxing while listening to him, so I don't end up doing much live posting during it.

Oddly enough the shows that aren't that great I end up doing more posting on (when live posting was more of a thing) just because it's easier to be a sarcastic jerk during it and helps me at least distract and entertain myself/get others to entertain me lol

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 11:48:54 PM »
Knapp is my favorite C2C host, his show is so good and comfy, that I just like chilling out and relaxing while listening to him, so I don't end up doing much live posting during it.

Oddly enough the shows that aren't that great I end up doing more posting on (when live posting was more of a thing) just because it's easier to be a sarcastic jerk during it and helps me at least distract and entertain myself/get others to entertain me lol

I always try to catch Knapp's shows. Usually very good
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 06:31:13 PM »

@Zetaspeak   LOL!  I like your philosophy regarding posting during the shows.  Entertainment is a necessity in the show thread. ;) The give and take always makes it better.  To your point though, if it's good and comfy I chill as well unless I'm up and bored.  I usually have the radio on at all times and if I'm not dead asleep I will lay in bed and listen in the comfort of my bed until it relaxes me into a peaceful slumber.

If the show sucks I'm more apt to post.  ;D

My schedule has changed so much over the years that I went from wanting to post all the time, since that's all I had to do during those hours, to I just can't stay up so I'm going to bed and listen until I sleep.

Oh...and Knapp is my favorite host as well.  Syrett has climbed the ladder though.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2019, 02:54:09 AM »
DATE
Sunday - August 25, 2019

HOST
George Knapp

GUESTS
George Harris, Joerg Arnu, Jeremy Corbell

First Half: When the 'Storm Area 51' Facebook group started as a joke, to gather people on September 20 to meet at the famous military base, little did anyone know that over 3 million people would sign up, turning it into a viral sensation. Las Vegas ufologist George Harris and Jeremy Corbell, director of the recent Bob Lazar documentary, will join George Knapp to discuss how this folly has turned into a real event, celebrating the UFO phenomenon and causing Rachel, NV, to brace for more people than they've ever seen before. While storming the military base is highly discouraged, the event is now planned to be a festival of art, music, speakers, and disclosure.

Second Half: Joerg Arnu is an Area 51 research veteran and founder of the Dreamland Resort, the largest and most comprehensive source for information on Area 51, black projects and the Nellis ranges. Arnu will discuss what really goes on at the top-secret Groom Lake base and his thoughts on the Storm Area 51 viral phenomenon.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2019, 05:40:41 AM »
DATE
Sunday - August 25, 2019

HOST
George Knapp

GUESTS
George Harris, Joerg Arnu, Jeremy Corbell

First Half: When the 'Storm Area 51' Facebook group started as a joke, to gather people on September 20 to meet at the famous military base, little did anyone know that over 3 million people would sign up, turning it into a viral sensation. Las Vegas ufologist George Harris and Jeremy Corbell, director of the recent Bob Lazar documentary, will join George Knapp to discuss how this folly has turned into a real event, celebrating the UFO phenomenon and causing Rachel, NV, to brace for more people than they've ever seen before. While storming the military base is highly discouraged, the event is now planned to be a festival of art, music, speakers, and disclosure.

Second Half: Joerg Arnu is an Area 51 research veteran and founder of the Dreamland Resort, the largest and most comprehensive source for information on Area 51, black projects and the Nellis ranges. Arnu will discuss what really goes on at the top-secret Groom Lake base and his thoughts on the Storm Area 51 viral phenomenon.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2019, 06:21:03 PM »
... While storming the military base is highly discouraged, the event is now planned to be a festival of art, music, speakers, and disclosure.

''...and disclosure''?

Lol

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2019, 06:39:44 PM »
''...and disclosure''?

Lol

@PB   Any day now PB.  Any day.   ;)  ;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2019, 06:06:31 PM »
@PB   Any day now PB.  Any day.   ;)  ;D

Yeah, if there's ever going to be disclosure it won't be at this event..

I wonder if Knapp wrote that

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2019, 01:47:25 PM »
My gut tells me that Knapp will be leaving C2C soon for good.