Author Topic: Deep state wifi suck  (Read 8357 times)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
Re: Deep state wifi suck
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 11:57:50 AM »
I'm more than peeved too. >:(

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 12:02:32 PM »
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/04/13/watch-firefighters-report-neurological-damage-after-cell-tower-installation-near-their-station/
Fire Captain / Union President at Los Angeles County Fire Fighters Dave Gilotte, who is also a 25-year veteran fire fighter, gave his testimony at the Los Angelas California Board of Supervisors meeting in 2016.  In fact, it’s important to note that firefighter groups in the United States have long opposed cell towers on their stations. Not only that, but in California they have been able to be exempt from the forced placement of towers on their stations because of the strong opposition they have due to health concerns from the radiation.

This wasn’t even a 5G tower, which is what we are heading for next.

Dr. Gunnar Heuser lead brain studies on firefighters following a cell tower installation on their fire station and found that their brains were all abnormal. His SPECT brain study in 2004 focused on firefighters who complained of neurological problems following a cell tower installation at their fire station beforehand. The symptoms they experienced were: headaches, memory problems, sleeping problems, depression, and anxiety.  Dr. Heuser published a study recently on fMRI showing abnormalities in EHS similar to brain injury. Original study published in July 2017, without the controls, full text: Corrigendum to the study, which includes fMRI scans of the controls (non- EHS)
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FIRE FIGHTERS (IAFF)

“The IAFF opposes the use of fire stations as base stations for towers and/or antennas for the conduction of cell phone transmissions until a study with the highest scientific merit and integrity on health effects of exposure to low-intensity RF/MW radiation is conducted and it is proven that such sitings are not hazardous to the health of our members.”
The IAFF Official Position Against  Cell Towers on Fire Stations passed in 2004.
This position was initiated after increasing complaints among firefighters with cellular antennas on their stations coupled with the California study showing neurological damage in California firefighters conducted by Dr. Gunnar Heuser.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 01:54:55 PM »
Yikes!!! 4G gave is beta males  wearing beards, hoodies, shorts regardless of weather, and slides. What will 5G bring?
Merry Christmas

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2019, 10:25:06 AM »
So it's better for OUR gubmint to cook our soft tissue than the Chicoms?!!??

:o :o :o

https://saraacarter.com/telecommunication-war-if-u-s-doesnt-step-up-china-will-own-5g-service/
Bill Evanina, director of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s National Counterintelligence and Security Center, emphasized at the April 16 INSA Spring Symposium that if the United States doesn’t step up the pace in 5G development now, China will own the global apparatus for 5G service in the near future.

“How we drive, build, moderate, and I’ll even say govern 5G, for me, has significant national security implications that if we don’t deal with this now, 10 years from now it’s going to be too late,” Evanina said. “Three years from now, it’s going to be too late.”

This is your brain on 5g:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2019, 11:04:44 PM »
So it's better for OUR gubmint to cook our soft tissue than the Chicoms?!!??

:o :o :o

https://saraacarter.com/telecommunication-war-if-u-s-doesnt-step-up-china-will-own-5g-service/
Bill Evanina, director of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s National Counterintelligence and Security Center, emphasized at the April 16 INSA Spring Symposium that if the United States doesn’t step up the pace in 5G development now, China will own the global apparatus for 5G service in the near future.

“How we drive, build, moderate, and I’ll even say govern 5G, for me, has significant national security implications that if we don’t deal with this now, 10 years from now it’s going to be too late,” Evanina said. “Three years from now, it’s going to be too late.”

This is your brain on 5g:

+1
I'm trying to get away from wireless anything. The new DynaSpec: Ethernet cable, corded handset landlines, headsets and keyboards with cords, appliances without remotes, etc. Think of a new form of Amish that only uses electronics with wires  ;D

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2019, 01:38:00 AM »
+1
I'm trying to get away from wireless anything. The new DynaSpec: Ethernet cable, corded handset landlines, headsets and keyboards with cords, appliances without remotes, etc. Think of a new form of Amish that only uses electronics with wires  ;D

Does all the shiny stuff have to be painted flat black?
Are we having fun yet?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2019, 07:52:05 AM »
+1

I 100% respect and admire that.

Now the key it to keep these away from your streetside:

Honestly, between these and the proposed satellite blanket, I think we're going to get fried. :-[

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2019, 07:53:48 AM »
Does all the shiny stuff have to be painted flat black?

No but these should be:

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2019, 05:11:44 PM »
+1
+1
Cyber-Am  ?    ;D

Now, from the (not so) fringe...
Combine 5G w/ HAARP (as a means of transmission,) and you get targeted genocide, complete mind Kontrol (not a typo,) and an unwitting world population where anyone can be specifically targeted, by their DNA, for termination . '23 and Me'  anyone ? (DNA is a transceiver. )

Note: 23 and Me, Ancestry.com, etc, not only endanger you personally, but they also endanger members of your immediate family.
And, they get YOU to pay for your own destruction. (That's how these psychos work.)

Remember when Saddam's personal guard gave up, saying "America is great" ? (They were in bunkers we couldn't get to even with bunker busters, so the B-2's blasted them with MK RF.) Remember how happy they were to give up and surrender ?

Enter: Operation Crimson Mist.

"  ...has been an open secret since the late fifties, when researchers accidentally discovered that there is a precise “control” brain wave for literally everything we do, and for everything we feel. ...

“...electromagnetically augmenting” a pre-existing state. 

...The main problem lies in the delivery of the these brain waves to the target, because they all lie in the extremely low spectrum...
...This is achieved by using an extremely high frequency microwave beam, which is then amplitude modulated at exactly the same rate as the desired control brain wave. ..."

http://www.auricmedia.net/operation-crimson-mist-electronic-slaughter-in-rwanda/

Need more 5G info ?     http://www.ukfamilylawreform.co.uk/wifi.htm
https://emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal

Still think cell phones are safe & 5G "Ain't no problem" ?
Ponder this:
                    https://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/lloyds-of-london-excludes-liability-coverage-for-harm-from-wireless-radiationrf-emf/?fref=gc

5g is an extremely short wavelength that permeates everything within its range. Shielding is difficult although not impossible. (expensive)
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2019, 05:32:46 PM »
+1
Cyber-Am  ?    ;D

Now, from the (not so) fringe...
Combine 5G w/ HAARP (as a means of transmission,) and you get targeted genocide, complete mind Kontrol (not a typo,) and an unwitting world population where anyone can be specifically targeted, by their DNA, for termination . '23 and Me'  anyone ? (DNA is a transceiver. )

Note: 23 and Me, Ancestry.com, etc, not only endanger you personally, but they also endanger members of your immediate family.
And, they get YOU to pay for your own destruction. (That's how these psychos work.)

Remember when Saddam's personal guard gave up, saying "America is great" ? (They were in bunkers we couldn't get to even with bunker busters, so the B-2's blasted them with MK RF.) Remember how happy they were to give up and surrender ?

Enter: Operation Crimson Mist.

"  ...has been an open secret since the late fifties, when researchers accidentally discovered that there is a precise “control” brain wave for literally everything we do, and for everything we feel. ...

“...electromagnetically augmenting” a pre-existing state. 

...The main problem lies in the delivery of the these brain waves to the target, because they all lie in the extremely low spectrum...
...This is achieved by using an extremely high frequency microwave beam, which is then amplitude modulated at exactly the same rate as the desired control brain wave. ..."

http://www.auricmedia.net/operation-crimson-mist-electronic-slaughter-in-rwanda/

Need more 5G info ?     http://www.ukfamilylawreform.co.uk/wifi.htm
https://emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal

Still think cell phones are safe & 5G "Ain't no problem" ?
Ponder this:
                    https://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/lloyds-of-london-excludes-liability-coverage-for-harm-from-wireless-radiationrf-emf/?fref=gc

5g is an extremely short wavelength that permeates everything within its range. Shielding is difficult although not impossible. (expensive)

It all sounds good until you paint the gold plated connectors flat black.
Are we having fun yet?

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2019, 06:05:24 PM »
It all sounds good until you paint the gold plated connectors flat black.
LOL.   :D
(2010)  ;)
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o