Author Topic: artbell.com from Wayback Machine  (Read 25337 times)

kingart

• Drone Pilot
Re: artbell.com from Wayback Machine
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 12:12:55 PM »
Whitley and Anne Strieber, Ramona and Art Bell with Mr. and Mrs. Leo Tarhay.(10/30/99)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 01:04:17 PM »
Art's Parts

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 01:05:03 PM »
Thanks @kingart  these are great!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 01:05:29 PM »
April 10th, 1996

Art Bell
P.O. Box 4755
Pahrump, Nevada 89041-4755

Dear Mr. Bell,

I've followed your broadcasts over the last year or so, and have been considering whether or not to share with you and your listeners, some information related to the Roswell UFO crash.

My grandfather was a member of the Retrieval Team, sent to the crash site, just after the incident was reported. He died in 1974, but not before he had sat down with some of us, and talked about the incident.

I am currently serving in the military, and hold a Security Clearance, and do NOT wish to "go public", and risk losing my career and commission.

Nonetheless, I would like to briefly tell you what my own grandfather told me about Roswell. In fact, I enclose for your safekeeping "samples" that were in the possession of my grandfather until he died, and which I have had since his own estate was settled. As I understand it, they came from the UFO debris, and were among a large batch subsequently sent to Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio from New Mexico.

My grandfather was able to "appropriate" them, and stated that the metallic samples, are "pure extract aluminum". You will note that they appear old & tempered, and they have been placed in tissue-paper, and in baggies for posterity.

I have had them since 1974, and after considerable thought and reflection, give them to you. Feel free to share them with any of your friends in the UFO Research Community.

I have listened to many people over the years discuss Roswell and the crash events, as reported by many who were either there or who heard about it from eyewitnesses.

The recent Roswell movie, was similar to my grandfather's own account, but a critical element was left out, and it is that element which I would like to share.

As my grandad stated, the Team arrived at the crash site just after the AAF/USAF reported the ground zero location. They found two dead occupants, hurled free of the Disc.

A lone surviving occupant, was found within the Disc, and it was apparant, it's left leg was broken. There was a minimal radiation contamination, and it was quicky dispersed with a water/solvent wash, and soon the occupant was dispatched for medical assistance and isolation. The bodies were sent to the Wright-Patterson AFB, for dispersal. The debris was also loaded onto three trucks which finished the on-load just before the sunset.

Grandad was part of the Team that went with the surviving occupant. The occupant communicated via telepathic means. It spoke perfect english, and communicated the following:

The Disc was a "probeship" dispatched from a "launchship" that was stationed at the dimensional gateway to the Terran Solar System, 32 light years from Terra. They had been conducting operations on Terra for over 100 years.

Another group were exploring Mars, and Io.

Each "probeship" carried a crew of three. A "launchship" had a crew of (100) one-hundred.

The Disc that crashed, had collided with a meteor in orbit of Terra, and was attempting to compensate it's flight vector, but because of the collision, the inter-atmospheric propulsion system malfunctioned, and the occupants sent out a distress signal to their companions on Mars. The "launchship" commander made the decision to authorize an attempted soft-landing on the New Mexican desert. At the same time, the inter-atmospheric propulsion system had a massive electrical burn-out, and the Disc was soon virtually helpless.

There was another option available to the occupants, but it involved activating the Dimensional powerplant for deep space travel. However, it opens an energy vortex around the Disc for 1,500 miles in all directions. Activating the Dimensional powerplant, would have resulted in the annihilation of the states of New Mexico, Arizona, California and portions of Mexico. Possibly even further states would have been affected.

Thus, the occupants, chose to ride the ship down, and hope for the best. They literally sacrificed their lives, rather than destroy the populations within their proximity.

The Dimensional powerplant was self-destructed, and the inter-atmospheric propulsion system was also deactivated, to prevent the technology from falling into the hands of the Terrans. This was done in accordance with their standing orders in regards to any compromise with contact experiences.

Grandad spent a total of 26 weeks in the Team that examined and debriefed the lone survivor of the Roswell crash. Grandad's affiliation with the "project" ended, when the occupant was to be transported to a long-term facility. He was placed on-board a USAF Transport aircraft, that was to be sent to Washington, D.C.

The aircraft and all aboard disappeared under mysterious and disturbing circumstances, enroute to Washington, D.C.

It may interest you that three Fighter aircraft, dispatched to investigate a distress call from the Transport experienced many electrical malfunctioning systems failures, as they entered the airspace of the transports last reported location. No crash or debris of the Transport was ever found. The Team was disbanded.

Well, I realize I have likely shocked you with this bizzare and incredible account, and seeking to remain "unknown" likely doesn't do anything for my credibility ...eh? And the metal "samples" only will likely add to the controversy.

But, I know you will take this with a "grain of salt", and I don't blame you, Mr. Bell.

I just hope that you can understand, my reasons and my own desire to maintain my career and commission.

I am passing through South Carolina with an Operational Readiness Mobility Exercise, and will mail this just prior to this Exercise, possibly from the Charleston area.

I will listen to your broadcast, to receive any acknowledging or confirmation, that you have received this package.

This letter and the contents of the package are given to you, with the hope that it helps contribute to discussion on the subject of UFO Phenomena.

I agree with Neil Armstrong, a good friend of mine, who dared to say, at the WHITE HOUSE no less, that there are things "out there", which boggle the mind and are far beyond our ability to comprehend.

Sign me,
A Friend

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 01:06:36 PM »
Followup Letter
April 22, 1996

Art Bell
P.O. Box 4755
Pahrump, Nevada 89041-4755

Mr. Bell,

At great risk, I am writing you in regards to the package sent your way. I had opportunity to listen to a tape recording of the radio broadcasts, when I returned home after having participated in the Mobility Readiness Exercises.

My son, a Senior in college recorded them for me.

I must say that I was somewhat surprised by the negative and closed-minded responses directed your way, by some of your own listeners.

You seemed to indicate that receiving the package has vastly upset your life, and in this I would like to say that wasn't my intention, and I offer my apologies.

Further information regarding the Roswell Crash, and my own grandfathers affiliation would likely be potentially beneficial in your efforts at correlation & verification.

In this regards, I can only say, based on past conversations on the subject with Grandad, that the Retrieval Team, consisted of three segments. The On-site Team, the In-House Team, and the Security Team. The credentials of the team members weren't only military related. There were individuals with backgrounds from The University of Colorado,Office of Naval Research, AAF/USAF & US Army, UCLA and Atomic Energy Commision & National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics & Office of Scientific Research and Developement. Additionally, there were Consultants from England, France and Russia involved.

Grandad stated their own analysis of the samples indicated it as pure extract aluminum, as a conductor for the electromagnetic fields created in the propulsion systems. However, critically-needed data was "eliminated" by the self-destruct mechanisms on the disc vehicle itself. Furthermore, the occupant-survivor of the crash, refused to disclose technical information, despite a series of interrogative attempts to extract technological data. No means could be found to secure the information.

There were always two Security Team members present at every face-to-face meeting with the survivor. The survivor had the ability to deduce thoughts and questions, prior to them being asked. Sometimes it became frustrating.

The Disc itself was literally dissected, and it was discovered that the propupsion system had actually fused together the many interior components. There were control-type devises forged in the shape of the alien hand, which were assumed as controls and activation surfaces.

What is today fiber-optic technology, was part and parcel of the alien technology within the control panels, albeit fused and melted when the self-destruct mechanism was activated.

There were Westinghouse-affiliated persons on the Team, and Grandad always thought, some of them had gone back, with the knowledge and incorporated it into the future research with the phone systems.

Of course the Military was concerned as to the ability of the Aliens to enter our atmosphere at will, undetected, and thusly they recommended to the President that a Space Program be set into motion, and that a system of satellites be placed into orbit by 1957, and this satellite system be patched into the then DEW Line early warning system...which became later NORAD.

Grandad stated that it was his opinion, that NORAD was formed not only to track possible ICBM's from hostile nations, but as a established Detection System for UFO craft. That is why the NASA Space Agency has been "incorporated" by and large with our Armed Forces, and there are so many "classified" missions.

This is my oponion, but Grandad prophesied such occuring as far back as 1971.

Well, I am scheduled to travel back to Charleston AFB and then Pope AFB. I'll mail this from somewhere in SC.

I'll not likely communicate again. My wife is concerned, as am I that the Intelligence agencies will put two & two together, so it is inadvisable to further communicate this information. I hope you understand my position.

I could likely face a courts martial or sedition charges, for stating some of this information, and opinions.

You would be surprised at the extent of internal policies on this subject, and the consequences for current commissioned officers talking about UFO Phenomena.

I was surprised by Edgar Mitchell's statements of recent date and I imagine there are many involved with Roswell, who are a bit upset at events underway.

However, he is a man of outstanding character & integrity, and knows whereof he speaks, as do quite a few other astronauts.

I wish you all the best, and will be listening.

I commend your courage and integrity.

I hope your listeners understand, that the subject of Roswell has great potential at extrapolating the truth on UFO's, and what has come to be known as a cosmic watergate, is only the tip of an iceberg.

Grandad said that when the truth does come out, humanity will be changed beyond comprehension. He also said many on the In-House Team lobbied to release the information to the public. Not all of them were paranoid in trusting the public with the truth.

Sign me,Still

A Friend

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 01:07:01 PM »
Third Letter
No Date (arrived May 28, 1996)

Mr. Bell,

I have listened with interests, to the ongoing reports on the samples I sent your way.

I noted that the Researcher discussing the testing of the samples noted that basically, it is merely Aluminum.

Slight variations on the testing, but indistinguishable from "normal" Aluminum.

Actually, this is precisely the same initial findings of Grandad's Team. However, I neglected to include metallic samples of the exterior of the crashed Roswell disc.

I now include the enclosed, and can only say that these scrapings came from the exterior underside of the Disc itself. It literally was a "shell-like" sheilding of the Disc. Brittle and layered, almost with a prefabricated design and placing.

Keep in mind Mr Bell, that these are the last of Grandad's samples. They have sat for years inside a closet, with his personal effects.

Because of certain concerns, I will not be contacting you on this matter. Perhaps, I am a bit paranoid, but I do have a family & career to think about. I hope you understand.

Hope these last samples are helpful.

Of course, I will be listening.

A Friend

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 01:07:25 PM »
Letter to Linda Howe
Another letter appeared, this time sent to Linda Howe.

May 25, 1996

Dear Ms Howe,

I'm not certain if this is how your last name is spelled. Nonetheless, I wanted to "touch base" with you, personally. So I have taken this opportunity to do so.

I'm the individual who has dispatched the "artifacts" of Roswell Disc debris, to talk show Art Bell.

While I was on a flight to Hungary, with Joint Endeavor; my wife acquired your address on a "Dreamland" Broadcast. I've been able until this deployment to listen with interests to your comments & opinions, as to the "artifacts", and noted some apprehension as to the materials, itself. This is fully understandable.

When I decided over 6 months ago, to turn these "artifacts" over to the UFO Research Community, I decided that it would be accomplished by allowing Art Bell to be the mediator/trustee of the "artifacts". Partly because of his record of complete neutrality on these matters, but moreso, because I thought the "artifacts" safety would be insured completely. I regret the undue & unwarranted turmoil, caused to the Bell household, but still feel justified in my initial decision. I've been looking over Grandad's journal, and wanted to share a few brief extractions with you and Mr Bell.

Firstly, I note that the intent of your own efforts as to the exams of the "artifacts" is to confirm some sort of other-world extraterrestial, source of the metals.

This was the initial aspect of the original exams. But, what came to light was that the metal was virtually indiscernable to Earth metals. According to Grandad's notations: "this was to insure that in the event of crash or capture, that no verification as to the alien network or the homeworld confederation could be proven, and a compromise of the Alien directives transpired". Apparantly, "the probeships were constructed with metallic base metals, indistinguishable from Terran metals, as a protective measure & security safeguard".

There was a drawback to this, "a negative consequence was that the probeships would be vulnerable to radar interferance. The Aliens remedy to this was to insure the probeships maintained high velocity trajectories, and activated these velocities upon entering the Terran atmosphere".

Most of the interatmosphere operations, occured in the Western Hemisphere, and in the areas of Europe & Asia, with populations consisting of "network selectees". This was a term that the Aliens used to identify persons destined for contact. These contacts were "conceived & predestined prior to birth" and was "scheduled to be accelerated & increased throughout the three decades prior to 2000 A.C.E., when the network would initiate the "transition".

"Transition" was a term that meant full-contact, occuring around the Terran year 2025.

All this information was acquired from the sole surviving Alien occupant, and was correlated with information retrieved from the databanks of the command console panels within the Disc command center. It took a full year and a half to decipher the Alien language, which resembled ancient Babylonian script. But, with the help of World War II cryptologists who worked with the War Department, the code texts were broken, and deciphered. All the results were shared with the Offices of those overseeing The "Project" as it was known, among them General Curtis Lemay, Secretary of State George Marshall, and President Truman, and the Intelligence operatives, who oversaw Security for the Roswell "Project".

Most of these activities transpired at Wright-Patterson, and would result "in an extensive reformatting of the entire policy developments, regarding potentiol Alien Contact. Upon advice of the "Project" directors, the decision was made to incorporate a discredation campaign on those claiming Alien Contact, and those who advocated Alien existance."

Furthermore, the "Project" directors, recommended that the U.N. be granted overall command authority over the "Project". Both Secretary of Satate Marshall and his successor Dean Acheson argued against this recommendation. President Truman personally visited Wright-Patterson on a number of occasions.

So, you see Ms Howe, that there is alot more to this Roswell "Project" and "incident", then many can even begin to discern or comprehend.

Try to imagine as Grandad, used to say; that it is 1947, and the USA has just survived a global struggle, millions had been killed or injured, and suddenly, even as the dawn of the Atomic age came to being, that the existance of Alien Life has been accidently discovered. Many facets of inquiry were taken into account, and some of the most brilliant & accomplished minds in Government would do anything to ascertain the exact extent and perspective purpose of these Aliens.

What was once considered fiction, was proven reality. Absolutely every attempt was made to exhaust the efforts at understanding & comprehending this extraordinary event. It was decided to keep the information secret, classified and beyond retrieval.

It has been almost 50 years, and the secret has been steadily maintained, protected, and insured. WHY?

Grandad was one who lobbied for full-disclosure. He understood that release of the information could result in chaos, of a sort in civilization. Because of his concern for the safety of his family, he complied with the secrecy oath.

It wasn't until the mid 1960's that he talked with anyone on the "Project". He spoke with one particular person, who had promised confidentiality, and was faithful to that promise. You may have known that person: Dr J. Allen Hynek.

Other than that brief discourse with Dr Hynek, Grandad was silent.

The year 2000 approaches. It is time that the Roswell secret is disclosed. The weight of the evidence will demand a verdict. That verdict will be rendered by the people. Millions have witnessed the UFO Phenomena in the last 50 years.

Virtually thousands have claimed contact with Aliens. What happened at Roswell was a beginning. Not a beginning of the end of civilization, as some feared if the information was disclosed. But, actually a beginning of beginnings.

One can argue the impact of an accidental discovery of this magnitude.

50 years of UFO Phenomena have occurred for a purpose. A stellar purpose predetermined since that first A-Bomb was detonated in New Mexico.

Humanity has survived in spite of itself. Because of itself.

I believe that the "Transition" Grandad wrote of is underway. What I've shared with Art Bell, you, and the entire world was done in Honor of a quiet and courageous gentleman who was a witness to the wonders of this Universe.

Our world is changing.

Nothing can stop that. Nothing.

This concludes my own part in what lies ahead. I now go back to my career & responsibilities, to my family and my own life. I have dared to risk, and no matter the consequenced, I am confident Grandad would support this action.

You have the "evidence", some have sought for and demanded.

Of course, for some it will not be enough. Discount it, discredit it, so be it. It matters little in the final analysis...sound & fury signifying nothing.

The Truth will come out about Roswell.

Indeeed, it has come out. Was it not a Honorable man who once stated: "Ye shall know the Truth, and it shall set you free"?

I wish you and Art Bell, all the Best!

A Friend

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 01:11:40 PM »
Thanks @kingart  these are great!

Thank you! I did not see any of these when they were first on the web so it is all new to me.

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 01:51:15 PM »
>Goes to Paris, wears South Park t-shirt.
Sacre bleu!

I'm willing to bet those period costume photos were from a "Somewhere in Time" convention at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.

https://www.grandhotel.com/packages/somewhere-in-time-weekend/

It's the only hotel that I know of that has a strictly enforced dress code
https://www.grandhotel.com/before-you-go/dress-guide/

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2018, 02:51:01 PM »
Egypt cruise

Art and Ramona boarding the cruise liner.

First stop, Art gets to visit with Zahi Hawass in his office.

Art gets the full tour, guided by Zahi Hawass himself. Art gets to see places not everyone does

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2018, 02:53:02 PM »

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2018, 02:54:14 PM »

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 02:55:37 PM »

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 02:56:00 PM »
Art's ham station

Art's new power amp

Thanks for posting the photos. Art's ham station looks very well organized compared to some that I have seen.

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 03:18:46 PM »
Sue Crane, Art and Ramona  Feb 97 trip to Mexico