Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12135852 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #72555 on: January 08, 2019, 09:27:21 AM »

No. I work for a corporation. Heather is solo. No boss or HR department

The difference is some people aren't geared to be their own boss. Without the threat of losing their job they aren't able to motivate themselves to do their job.

Obviously Heather isn't able to self motivate. She was better when she had Keith to support her technically and Art to support her emotionally. She tried to emulate Art and make her show a clone of Art's shows. Big mistake. She isn't Art, nobody is. Her ego wouldn't let her believe she wasn't Art.

All this is unfortunate for her but she doesn't see it that way. She believes everyone is deliberately sabotaging her efforts. Her own behavior is her undoing and she is hurting herself.

Most everyone here has said this same thing in one way or another. It has gotten to the point where I don't think her show is salvageable. Maybe she realizes that too now.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #72556 on: January 08, 2019, 09:30:05 AM »
Mine is the 1st!

What a merry band of nutty Aquarians! Mine is the 2nd! Groundhog day and Candlemas (Imbolc)!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #72557 on: January 08, 2019, 09:35:01 AM »
Soon she will fade into a bad dream, she will be gone never to be heard from again. I think her spell is lessening on you.
What about the other members from the Fringe? Let's not forget Lasha, Hallie, Garret and Smog. Paul and Ella must be peeing Seth every ten minutes. I hope Korby (?) will survive.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #72558 on: January 08, 2019, 09:39:57 AM »
So .... we will probably hit 5k pages by the end of the week if this a potential quittening.

Looks like it! I called it for Dec. 31, will have missed it by maybe 10 days?
@GravitySucks, I hope you enjoyed your virtual Thai iced tea...   :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #72559 on: January 08, 2019, 09:40:15 AM »
He already does, just under the water line.
#euphemism!
LOL, suddenly Pedro speaks and makes a phone call.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #72560 on: January 08, 2019, 09:40:34 AM »
The difference is some people aren't geared to be their own boss. Without the threat of losing their job they aren't able to motivate themselves to do their job.

Obviously Heather isn't able to self motivate. She was better when she had Keith to support her technically and Art to support her emotionally. She tried to emulate Art and make her show a clone of Art's shows. Big mistake. She isn't Art, nobody is. Her ego wouldn't let her believe she wasn't Art.

All this is unfortunate for her but she doesn't see it that way. She believes everyone is deliberately sabotaging her efforts. Her own behavior is her undoing and she is hurting herself.

Most everyone here has said this same thing in one way or another. It has gotten to the point where I don't think her show is salvageable. Maybe she realizes that too now.

I completely agree with this statement. I think she is trying to self-sabotage because on the night of her breakdown it seemed like she did not want to do the show.
She has to do all the work by herself because she is impossible to work with. [/color]

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #72561 on: January 08, 2019, 09:41:15 AM »
Would it be wrong to take the shoes? So fancy!

LOL! +1

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #72562 on: January 08, 2019, 09:47:07 AM »
New theory!

This is a really perverted version of ABC's The Bachelorette.

Let me explain... They're going to see who sticks with her until the end. The last standing fan, male or female, gets her hand in marriage and saddled with custodial responsibilities for her crazy ass.

Brilliant Sean!!! You have solved the puzzle ! 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72563 on: January 08, 2019, 09:47:48 AM »
can someone tell spookcat i changed my pic for her please
  Tell you what.   No.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #72564 on: January 08, 2019, 09:52:42 AM »

I also think not wanting to disappoint Art was the biggest motivator she had - even if he didn;t listen to her shows, he would find out if she was a no show, and then she would have to answer to him and likely get a bit of a lecture and this would no doubt mortify her.

Guessing this erratic absenteeism is what would have happened if Art hadn’t been around for the first 2 years.

I think she hates doing the show, hates the callers, the listeners, everyone who jockeys for attention from her and this is why she sounds like she is talking herself into the show by screeching every time she does the opener. It’s her self validation speech that gets her up and capable of doing it.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #72565 on: January 08, 2019, 09:53:28 AM »

I completely agree with this statement. I think she is trying to self-sabotage because on the night of her breakdown it seemed like she did not want to do the show.
She has to do all the work by herself because she is impossible to work with.

Your red letter print is very faded and hard to read. Don’t know if it’s like that for others.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #72566 on: January 08, 2019, 09:54:32 AM »
Anybody hear from Fred? He went with another program on a Monday night... Not a replay.  Could he have given up on the fog?

Many who played this game, when they get to the end, don't have anywhere else to go. 
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #72567 on: January 08, 2019, 09:56:42 AM »
Brilliant Sean!!! You have solved the puzzle !

The show must be sponsored by the state of Nevada. They want somebody to take care of her so their state hospitals don't have to! 😁
Eh, nevermind...

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #72568 on: January 08, 2019, 10:00:04 AM »
I also think not wanting to disappoint Art was the biggest motivator she had - even if he didn;t listen to her shows, he would find out if she was a no show, and then she would have to answer to him and likely get a bit of a lecture and this would no doubt mortify her.

Guessing this erratic absenteeism is what would have happened if Art hadn’t been around for the first 2 years.

I think she hates doing the show, hates the callers, the listeners, everyone who jockeys for attention from her and this is why she sounds like she is talking herself into the show by screeching every time she does the opener. It’s her self validation speech that gets her up and capable of doing it.

I wondered if she didn't oversleep again on Friday and just couldn't bear to go on late again. Over sleeping and missing the start of the show would have disappointed Art so much. And to do it multiple times in a short period would have been totally unacceptable to him. How does she face herself  and Art's fans after disappointing Art in such a major way?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #72569 on: January 08, 2019, 10:02:03 AM »

I agree with your accessment. I am just surprised she is continuing it. She has already let Art down by all her crazy behavior. She has ruined her own show. Why stay for more of a beating? Is this self punishment?
Regardless it would be the least she could do by leaving notice in regards to the show status. She should give a free months subscription to her paying subscribers. They have been getting taken every month. I can’t find much sympathy for her because she continues to TAKE from her fans while treating them with disregard.