Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820810 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #390 on: August 21, 2018, 11:40:55 AM »
I wish I hadn't been so tired last night, all I got before nodding off was 5 minutes of Jorch and Alex Jones but it included some beautiful Jorch cheesy goodness. Alex was doing his martyr routine, Jorch suddenly brings things down real quiet 'Alex........' then he chokes up, his voice is real low and quiet and trembles 'Alex I'm worried about you, what this could do to you or make you do my friend.'  Jorch is the worst virtue signalling fraud in the world, his sister died and he barely missed a day of work. Jorch wants people to think he'd give them the shirt off his back, I bet his tax return would show he barely gives anything to charity. These live shows he does could be for charity but nope, they are part of the Jorch and Tommy Retirement Fund.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #391 on: August 21, 2018, 12:46:52 PM »
I wish I hadn't been so tired last night, all I got before nodding off was 5 minutes of Jorch and Alex Jones but it included some beautiful Jorch cheesy goodness. Alex was doing his martyr routine, Jorch suddenly brings things down real quiet 'Alex........' then he chokes up, his voice is real low and quiet and trembles 'Alex I'm worried about you, what this could do to you or make you do my friend.'  Jorch is the worst virtue signalling fraud in the world, his sister died and he barely missed a day of work. Jorch wants people to think he'd give them the shirt off his back, I bet his tax return would show he barely gives anything to charity. These live shows he does could be for charity but nope, they are part of the Jorch and Tommy Retirement Fund.
Norry already resides and has been in assisted living for the greater part of a decade. assisted by Tommy.

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #392 on: August 21, 2018, 12:57:30 PM »

Better was Guest 2 who promised a news conference next month to prove dinosaurs living now on Mars

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #393 on: August 21, 2018, 01:47:14 PM »
Yeah, Norry doesn't realize how it sounds to the audience.  He gets so ticked, instead of calmly explaining to the audience that the producer just had to clip out a few expressions the FCC forbids...  Instead, he comes off like he's arguing the point, not the semantics.  Jarring and confusing, bec we hear Norry scold the guest but we were oblivious to any wrongdoing.  Just plain weird.

I just think Noory is really something when he talks about how there should be freedom of expression and different point of view when his VERY first thing he did when he took over Art show was to ad a call screener to make sure he can control the flow of what type of calls get on the air. Speaking of that, the anti AJ sentiment on twitter was about 15 to 1, yet somehow on the show only positive Jones fans somehow got on.

AJ and Jorge is a really slimy combo, solo is bad, together is toxic. Twice Noory tried to push "You are a good guy, you wouldn't say the Sandy Hook parents didn't lose their children" and both time Jones replied with a "I didn't but....... I just give different perspectives that were out there"..... I didn't but..... the Democrats brought it up during the election" In other words he did. Of course Noory being Noory ignores all of that and ends the interview "I am glad you cleared up that Sandy Hook comments"

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #394 on: August 21, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »
Jorch is the worst virtue signalling fraud in the world

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #395 on: August 21, 2018, 01:59:28 PM »
AJ and Jorge is a really slimy combo, solo is bad, together is toxic. Twice Noory tried to push "You are a good guy, you wouldn't say the Sandy Hook parents didn't lose their children" and both time Jones replied with a "I didn't but....... I just give different perspectives that were out there"..... I didn't but..... the Democrats brought it up during the election" In other words he did. Of course Noory being Noory ignores all of that and ends the interview "I am glad you cleared up that Sandy Hook comments"

It was quite nauseating to hear.   :P

Fast and Bulbous

• KNYE
« Reply #396 on: August 21, 2018, 02:04:48 PM »
I just think Noory is really something when he talks about how there should be freedom of expression and different point of view when his VERY first thing he did when he took over Art show was to ad a call screener to make sure he can control the flow of what type of calls get on the air. Speaking of that, the anti AJ sentiment on twitter was about 15 to 1, yet somehow on the show only positive Jones fans somehow got on.

could Noory s use of the call screener be what makes him a poor host ?

Seems like with unscreened open lines, people would ask him why he made such and such a comment or reaction. Open callers would hold him accountable. . Same with the guest.

Art was always sharp and on his toes.  He did not screen calls.

It is the same as giving a public lecture.  It's scary as hell, but that fear puts you in a more alert state. You stay sharp and reaction to questions from random people. You learn to deal with the rare heckler without stumbling.

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #397 on: August 21, 2018, 02:22:19 PM »
could Noory s use of the call screener be what makes him a poor host ?

Seems like with unscreened open lines, people would ask him why he made such and such a comment or reaction. Open callers would hold him accountable. . Same with the guest.

Art was always sharp and on his toes.  He did not screen calls.

It is the same as giving a public lecture.  It's scary as hell, but that fear puts you in a more alert state. You stay sharp and reaction to questions from random people. You learn to deal with the rare heckler without stumbling.

Art Bell did screen calls when he had a guest.

Fast and Bulbous

• KNYE
« Reply #398 on: August 21, 2018, 02:31:29 PM »
Art Bell did screen calls when he had a guest.
i thought he never screeend.  Or did he do it only for guests? Who was the screener?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #399 on: August 21, 2018, 04:27:28 PM »
Mowed the lawn and listened to a recent C2C with Norry and the better Jim Harold and Norry made this statement to an open-line caller who was talking about his experience with "Astral Vampires" who "bit his rump" who had a theory that while he is not a vampire people are attracted to meat and blood and "salivate" when they see a steak.

Norry: "I have down-played my consumption of meet and beef dramatically."

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #400 on: August 21, 2018, 06:29:33 PM »
... Jorch is the worst virtue signalling fraud in the world... I bet his tax return would show he barely gives anything to charity...

You mean willingly.  With his salary plus whatever else he pulls in, he surely pays an enormous amount of tax, most of which goes to deadbeats - either sitting on street corners or working for employed by government

« Reply #401 on: August 22, 2018, 08:30:29 AM »
I love a good on-air Noory scolding. Steven Quayle started talking about giants "splitting open" women and Jorch had to rein him in

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #402 on: August 22, 2018, 08:53:25 AM »
I love a good on-air Noory scolding. Steven Quayle started talking about giants 'splitting open' women and Jorch had to rein him in

Is Quayle a druggie ?
Three or four different subjects per sentence.
The fucker just can't shut-up ...
Easy night for George.
Wind-up toy Quayle doing the 'Energizer Bunny' routine ... wtf

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #403 on: August 22, 2018, 09:00:25 AM »
I love a good on-air Noory scolding. Steven Quayle started talking about giants "splitting open" women and Jorch had to rein him in

Did you hear Quayle say that he refers to the Anunnaki as the "Anu-nookie" for their propensity to have their way with the women?  LOL!!!

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #404 on: August 22, 2018, 12:58:37 PM »
Did you hear Quayle say that he refers to the Anunnaki as the "Anu-nookie" for their propensity to have their way with the women?  LOL!!!

I really can't stand that man.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est