Author Topic: FEBRUARY FUNDRAISER - Freedom Service Dogs  (Read 917 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
FEBRUARY FUNDRAISER - Freedom Service Dogs
« on: January 31, 2020, 03:04:08 PM »
The ELLGAB tradition of giving continues! We will be donating 100% of our February revenue to Freedom Service Dogs.

Thanks to @Pizzapunch  for recommending them.

You can make your own donation directly by visiting https://freedomservicedogs.org/donatefsd/

ABOUT FREEDOM SERVICE DOGS

At Freedom Service Dogs, we unleash the potential of dogs by transforming them into custom-trained, life-changing assistance dogs for people in need. The clients we serve live with disabilities like autism, traumatic brain injury (TBI), multiple sclerosis (MS), muscular dystrophy (MD), Down syndrome, cerebral palsy (CP), spinal cord injuries, and more. We also serve veterans with post-traumatic stress (PTS); however, we do not provide service dogs for non-military civilians diagnosed with PTS. FSD has been recognized nationally for its innovative approach and life-changing work.

Since 1987, FSD has graduated hundreds of client-dog teams. Dogs that are not suitable for service dog work—or “career change” dogs, as we lovingly refer to them— are adopted into forever homes.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: FEBRUARY FUNDRAISER - Freedom Service Dogs
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 04:36:53 PM »
As an active Service Dog I can tell you in all certainty that this cause is worth getting behind! I bring so much so much pleasure and joy to my owner and it warms this ole dogs heart when I hear her growl AT ME. I am well trained and not a bad cook either. Why not put more like me with those who need the service and assistance. Oh, and let's not forget the most important thing of all - a lifelong bond that keeps on giving until I am humanly put down when I have outlived my usefulness. Put those clicking shoes on, people!

WOOF!   :)

#Clickacy

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 05:17:32 PM »
The ELLGAB tradition of giving continues! We will be donating 100% of our February revenue to Freedom Service Dogs.
You can make your own donation directly by visiting https://freedomservicedogs.org/donatefsd/
At Freedom Service Dogs, we unleash the potential of dogs by transforming them into custom-trained, life-changing assistance dogs for people in need. The clients we serve live with disabilities like autism, traumatic brain injury (TBI), multiple sclerosis (MS), muscular dystrophy (MD), Down syndrome, cerebral palsy (CP), spinal cord injuries, and more. We also serve veterans with post-traumatic stress (PTS); however, we do not provide service dogs for non-military civilians diagnosed with PTS. FSD has been recognized nationally for its innovative approach and life-changing work.
Since 1987, FSD has graduated hundreds of client-dog teams. Dogs that are not suitable for service dog work—or “career change” dogs, as we lovingly refer to them— are adopted into forever homes.

LIKE MUCH

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 07:17:03 PM »

Great suggestion @Pizzapunch .
And an exceptional thank you to Mr. Bart. This February will have an extra day for the Freedom Service Dogs fund raiser. I hope Mr.Bart receives a special Valentine's gift this February.