Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917970 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71745 on: January 05, 2019, 07:49:37 PM »
Hey guys, Lucky here. Just coming in here to say isn't it a felony to assemble a group with the intent to storm a military base? You know... like Area 51... and announcing over live public radio under the FCCs rules and regulations that we should join her and storm the gates and demand declassification of alleged secret documents...… that sounds, really felonious, would you not agree?

The 1st amendment probably protects her speech until she actually tries to go through with it. Back in 1968 the charges they brought against the organizers of the Chicago riots was conspiring to cross state lines to incite a riot. Seeing how they never try to prosecute BLM for doing the same means she is way off the radar. $750 fine is the going rate for trespassing there.  Hope she takes cash with her.
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #71746 on: January 05, 2019, 07:55:25 PM »
The 1st amendment probably protects her speech until she actually tries to go through with it. Back in 1968 the charges they brought against the organizers of the Chicago riots was conspiring to cross state lines to incite a riot. Seeing how they never try to prosecute BLM for doing the same means she is way off the radar. $750 fine is the going rate for trespassing there.  Hope she takes cash with her.

I recall some Catholic Sister who got into BIG trouble for breaking in a nuke facility. It took a lot of pressure to get her out after some years of some, apparent, bad confinement. Also one notes what tried to, or did, to some people during the various 'modern range wars' and stand-offs in various deserts. And during some pipeline 'protests.' But, as you mention, it depends on the facility, place, "controlling/ruling authority" and the political-aspect of wanting to prosecute, arrest, and follow through (lots of times the big ones people are "citied" and not even arrested or if so arrested and then a fine and/or an essential "do not come back or do again"- they do that a lot with CodePink etc DC protests.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #71747 on: January 05, 2019, 07:57:55 PM »
There's a fake @Bart Ell roaming Twitter now. I'm guessing that will last about another 45 minutes before Bart shuts him down.

Was there?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #71748 on: January 05, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »
Hey guys, Lucky here. Just coming in here to say isn't it a felony to assemble a group with the intent to storm a military base? You know... like Area 51... and announcing over live public radio under the FCCs rules and regulations that we should join her and storm the gates and demand declassification of alleged secret documents...… that sounds, really felonious, would you not agree?
It would probably violate the FCC rules but she is barely on any station big enough to make an issue of this.

What bothers me is that she doesn't plan to merely just cross the line and stop when they order her to stop. She has made reference to they will have to physically stop her and that the guards screaming at her won't do it. Of course, that might be just be to build excitement about the event.

I would imagine the charges would be greater than trespassing at that point to possibly some kind of willful disregard for security of the base or resisting lawful order kind of thing. They may investigate further and find it part of a planned event in their notes and find other charges. When that caller said she would be in jail for a week, that almost seemed to be a decent prediction if what could reasonably happen if she went through with the plan as she talks about it.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #71749 on: January 05, 2019, 08:37:09 PM »
Hmmm, thanks @Dyna-X , @GravitySucks @albrecht and @sean92008 … I guess there are so many other, bigger offenses she's committed, this one isn't worth going after (until she actually does anything, but the odds of her no-showing just like her show are so high.. it's all just unsubstantiated big talk as of now).
Noory was the real legacy...

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #71750 on: January 05, 2019, 09:10:31 PM »
Where is the link to the show that happened tonight?

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #71751 on: January 05, 2019, 09:13:17 PM »
What?
I'M ALPHA AF

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71752 on: January 05, 2019, 09:13:56 PM »
Where is the link to the show that happened tonight?
I’m waiting for it too.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71753 on: January 05, 2019, 09:16:12 PM »
I’m waiting for it too.
I heard that it was an interesting show.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #71754 on: January 05, 2019, 09:24:03 PM »
I heard that it was an interesting show.

Was this a Bartcast or something else?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71755 on: January 05, 2019, 09:25:58 PM »
It was “The Little Show” with WR, PBS and Dynamo.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71756 on: January 05, 2019, 09:26:22 PM »
The Little Podcast That Did.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #71757 on: January 05, 2019, 09:28:53 PM »
The Little Podcast That Did.