Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331758 times)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: Ellgab Cast?
« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2018, 07:54:32 PM »
Hey if you can be Ringo Starr why not WR250 ;D
LMAO!!!   ;D ;D ;D   ;)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #316 on: August 09, 2018, 05:20:52 AM »
Can't do it this week. Something is going on with my family so I am out until next week possibly. Sorry for the short notice.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #317 on: August 09, 2018, 05:40:50 AM »
Can't do it this week. Something is going on with my family so I am out until next week possibly. Sorry for the short notice.

I look forward to it PBS. I enjoyed the first Bartcast!

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #318 on: August 09, 2018, 05:41:46 AM »
I look forward to it PBS. I enjoyed the first Bartcast!

me too  :)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #319 on: August 09, 2018, 11:33:28 AM »

I will miss you, it was a lot of fun, stay safe and see you next week, I hope.
Praise BE

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #320 on: August 09, 2018, 11:34:10 AM »

Jaz didn’t even call in and the show is on hiatus already.
Are we having fun yet?

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2018, 11:50:18 AM »
Is anyone, with the knowledge and equipment, willing to help PBS out and guest-host this week?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2018, 11:58:46 AM »
I plan on being back next week. I apologize for any problems this caused. I also would like to add that I have my family, a full time job and a life. Sometimes problems in my real life are more important than doing a show. I also never promised a weekly show. I said as needed. Geez GS don't you have something better to do? I mean you could always host the show?  :)

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2018, 12:34:45 PM »
I plan on being back next week. I apologize for any problems this caused. I also would like to add that I have my family, a full time job and a life. Sometimes problems in my real life are more important than doing a show. I also never promised a weekly show. I said as needed. Geez GS don't you have something better to do? I mean you could always host the show?  :)

You know how characters are in this place. Don't let them get to you. You never set a schedule, it's OK. Take care of your family, they are important.   :)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #324 on: August 09, 2018, 12:50:53 PM »

My knees hurt, my ipad is broken and I don’t have wifi. BartBucks were not accepted at either the Apple store or the cable company. I need donations if you expect me to do a live show. And none of that cat food shit. I am talking real money.

OW!!!  A sharp pain!!!
Are we having fun yet?

Smeghead

• Drone Pilot
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
« Reply #325 on: August 09, 2018, 01:09:09 PM »
My knees hurt, my ipad is broken and I don’t have wifi. BartBucks were not accepted at either the Apple store or the cable company. I need donations if you expect me to do a live show. And none of thqt cat food shit. I am talking real money.

OW!!!  A sharp pain!!!
Lmao!  I think I hit the wrong thread.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #326 on: August 09, 2018, 02:25:47 PM »

Please don't feel pressured, what you give is much appreciated and if you aren't back next week don't worry about it.
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #327 on: August 09, 2018, 02:27:01 PM »
Lmao!  I think I hit the wrong thread.

Don't contribute to his go fund me! My crystal ball shows a shopping spree at the dollar store in his future
Praise BE

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #328 on: August 09, 2018, 02:28:30 PM »
I plan on being back next week.

I am giving you until Monday to name a guest host. I do not want to hear how your guest host just died. We have subscribers that want new shows, they could hear the repeats in the archive.

Tony Clifton

• KMST
  • Radio A
« Reply #329 on: August 09, 2018, 02:33:29 PM »

I want to co-host with PBS when the timing works out. I haven't been online much lately, totally out of the loop. Just today I realized that the Dean and King Show is back, and that they did a show with B_dubb and Onan 3 months ago!