Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331757 times)

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #480 on: August 26, 2018, 12:23:04 AM »

Funny you ask that..Shot of the plaque showing the ones who made and and didn't. Plus one Laura took of me to show the scale of the wall of the cabin that was built for the survivors.

Thank you YP and Laura for sharing!  Yes, the snaps bring back memories of my visits there several years ago.  What struck me most at the statue was the quiet.  So very still, so very peaceful.  A sacred place.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #481 on: August 26, 2018, 05:23:36 AM »
TIM IS NAILING IT!

He was great fun and @ponyboysunset was a true professional. @wr250 deserves a shout out too for how well the tech worked and of course it was all about the BartElligant, praise his name and please keep me out of the zoo. 
Praise BE

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #482 on: August 26, 2018, 05:37:43 AM »
He was great fun and @ponyboysunset was a true professional. @wr250 deserves a shout out too for how well the tech worked and of course it was all about the BartElligant, praise his name and please keep me out of the zoo.
Thank you so much. I told you, you weren’t going to the zoo! Hopefully you can join me sometime and co host.

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #483 on: August 26, 2018, 05:49:51 AM »
Really enjoyed the Bartcast. PBS and Tim are a dynamic duo. PBS great job on your first interview. You are a pro. Thanks WR250 for doing your behind the scenes magic

I definitely agree  with all you say TL.   Also fun chat, thanks all!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #484 on: August 26, 2018, 05:50:40 AM »
Really enjoyed the Bartcast. PBS and Tim are a dynamic duo. PBS great job on your first interview. You are a pro. Thanks WR250 for doing your behind the scenes magic
Thanks so much!  And thanks to everyone for the love.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #485 on: August 26, 2018, 06:08:15 AM »
wow y'all must of crashed right after i did lol.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #486 on: August 26, 2018, 06:19:30 AM »
wow y'all must of crashed right after i did lol.
We did. Lol. Oh you know a five hour after show might do that. It was amazing and I had so much fun. Lol.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #487 on: August 26, 2018, 08:27:22 AM »

Funny you ask that..Shot of the plaque showing the ones who made and and didn't. Plus one Laura took of me to show the scale of the wall of the cabin that was built for the survivors.

I told you guys YP is Christopher Steele. Of course going low profile and dressed incognito to elude Russian assassins. Sorry to break your cover YP. But you can trust Ellgabsters. They'll never rat on you

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #488 on: August 26, 2018, 08:32:04 AM »
I just read about the Bartcast after party. This is the story of my life: the party starts after I leave. :(

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #489 on: August 26, 2018, 08:37:45 AM »
I told you guys YP is Christopher Steele. Of course going low profile and dressed incognito to elude Russian assassins. Sorry to break your cover YP. But you can trust Ellgabsters. They'll never rat on you

I look better in a suit though.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #490 on: August 26, 2018, 08:38:54 AM »
Fun night, y’all! Great job everyone! Looking forward to the next BC. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #491 on: August 26, 2018, 08:48:33 AM »
I just read about the Bartcast after party. This is the story of my life: the party starts after I leave. :(

You and me, Bob. But we can always start our own party. And no ... I still won't pull your finger

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #492 on: August 26, 2018, 08:50:53 AM »
I look better in a suit though.

Walking around Truckee in a tailored English suit isn't very low profile though. *eyes up, head down*

Laurakinch

• KIDD
« Reply #493 on: August 26, 2018, 08:53:11 AM »

Exactly how I’m feeling. I took a break from spooky Tims paranormal podcast 101 segment, came back and some chick with an affected voice was on talking about planets and outer space and realized it was a different show. I expected the BC to go longer and downloaded the discord app to call in but wasn’t in the chat so missed out 🙁.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #494 on: August 26, 2018, 09:01:47 AM »

You and me, Bob. But we can always start our own party. And no ... I still won't pull your finger

Exactly how I’m feeling. I took a break from spooky Tims paranormal podcast 101 segment, came back and some chick with a affected voice was on talking about planets and outer space and realized it was a different show. I expected the BC to go longer. I downloaded the discord app to call in but wasn’t in the chat so missed out 🙁.

I wish you all had stayed it would have been a lot of fun. PBS is a wonderful host and SpookyTim knows how to be the very best kind of guest.
Praise BE