Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331725 times)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #540 on: August 28, 2018, 01:36:06 PM »
So, CuckComm is on Fridays?  All nite?

You'll have to make arrangements for all conjugal visits with @BartEllProducer , I believe. I could be wrong.
Praise BE

Tibbar

• KIDD
« Reply #541 on: August 28, 2018, 01:44:34 PM »
WR250's sound was great.  Ponyboy I'm afraid yours was good at times, and very faint at others.  I had it on a Bluetooth speaker at full volume, WR was painfully loud then and you were still near impossible to hear at times.  It was much better by the time you were doing the interview with Tim, not sure what changed, but whatever it was do that!  Either way terrific job both of you, really enjoyed it!
The older you get, the more it hurts, the good times come in shorter spurts.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #542 on: August 28, 2018, 03:07:04 PM »
You'll have to make arrangements for all conjugal visits with @BartEllProducer , I believe. I could be wrong.

We’re now charging admission. Break out those Bart Coins!
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #543 on: August 28, 2018, 06:13:46 PM »
We’re now charging admission. Break out those Bart Coins!

>:( ;D
Praise BE

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #544 on: August 28, 2018, 06:39:20 PM »
WR250's sound was great.  Ponyboy I'm afraid yours was good at times, and very faint at others.  I had it on a Bluetooth speaker at full volume, WR was painfully loud then and you were still near impossible to hear at times.  It was much better by the time you were doing the interview with Tim, not sure what changed, but whatever it was do that!  Either way terrific job both of you, really enjoyed it!
i think i had her bump  up her mic some.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #545 on: August 29, 2018, 05:11:16 AM »
Exciting things are coming up in the next few weeks of the bartcast. I can say we are staying at the same time on Saturday, which is 5PM eastern, 2PM pacific. A huge shoutout to @Moosie for helping me with figuring out the configuration of my mixer and for testing it as well. When I wanted to quit she wouldn't let me so I am forever in her debt.
As soon as I get the signal I can announce our guest this Saturday I will do so but I imagine Bart will want to tweet it out first. There will still be segments about the forum, and of course Bart because it is all about him. But with new bartcast team in place I really feel like we can grow this thing and make it something truly enjoyable.
Praise BE for giving us a platform!

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #546 on: August 29, 2018, 06:04:14 AM »
Exciting things are coming up in the next few weeks of the bartcast. I can say we are staying at the same time on Saturday, which is 5PM eastern, 2PM pacific. A huge shoutout to @Moosie for helping me with figuring out the configuration of my mixer and for testing it as well. When I wanted to quit she wouldn't let me so I am forever in her debt.
As soon as I get the signal I can announce our guest this Saturday I will do so but I imagine Bart will want to tweet it out first. There will still be segments about the forum, and of course Bart because it is all about him. But with new bartcast team in place I really feel like we can grow this thing and make it something truly enjoyable.

You're welcome :) I had a wonderful time getting to know you better and keeping you on task. I'm looking forward to the Bartcast this weekend. It promises to be a lot of fun.
Praise BE

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #547 on: August 29, 2018, 06:20:26 AM »
You're welcome :) I had a wonderful time getting to know you better and keeping you on task. I'm looking forward to the Bartcast this weekend. It promises to be a lot of fun.
Don't forget the after party  :) I am going to come prepared with food made ahead of time so I don't have to order pizza in the middle of everything. LOL.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #548 on: August 29, 2018, 06:28:13 AM »

Thanks for the great show.. Can't wait   :) :) :)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #549 on: August 29, 2018, 06:29:52 AM »
Thanks for the great show.. Can't wait   :) :) :)
It's going to be a lot of fun. Bart El Producer has the hook up for guests.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #550 on: August 29, 2018, 06:35:55 AM »
It's going to be a lot of fun. Bart El Producer has the hook up for guests.

Between Bart and his producer I think they have it all hooked up
Praise BE

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #551 on: August 29, 2018, 06:57:31 AM »

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #552 on: August 29, 2018, 06:59:14 AM »

Really looking forward to this weekend :) Well done guys!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #553 on: August 29, 2018, 06:59:54 AM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #554 on: August 29, 2018, 07:01:09 AM »
Really looking forward to this weekend :) Well done guys!
Thank you so much DyanmoHum. It's turning into something bigger and better than I planned on. I just wanted the "little" podcast that Heater started on to continue in this new version. Looks like it only has up to go now.