Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331740 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #870 on: September 10, 2018, 07:44:15 AM »
I bet you are. May I remind you that the people reading this site are mostly elderly spinsters and unused to this kind of filth. I can imagine dozens of Persian Blues being dropped in horror when reading this over-ripe stuff.
Thank you for your concern for the cats. Don't worry, I have a strong hold on to my kitty cat.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #871 on: September 10, 2018, 08:05:53 AM »
This is, frankly, balls. It's just typical of the ingrown cretinism running rife in that doghole of a country. Just look at Trump mocking Sessions's accent. Look at the way East Coast types break into their toothless hick voice when they want to attack someone for being stupid. You mistake not believing in class to not having any class. Just because I sound like I ought to be commanding a regiment of Lancers about to reduce an Indian city to ash and rubble you hold it against me. My accent will get me served at the bar every time before your 'aw shucks' Everyman effort.

So you say it's balls, but go on to illustrate my point.  You can't set your hardscrabble social jockeying aside long enough to help yourself.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #872 on: September 10, 2018, 08:43:13 AM »
As a resident of an American tourist spot, I see the same people and treat them the same. The worst places to meet them are in the roundabouts where they frequently drive the wrong way.
Having lived in two tourist areas and a capital city or two, I look at every out-of-towner with appreciation and, if it's a cute woman, hope that I get a piece of ass. 😀

Eh, nevermind...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #873 on: September 10, 2018, 11:31:31 AM »
I hope you are invited back to The Bartcast so I may hear you slip back to a West Country burr on your new microphone.  Have you been invited back to Bartcast? Do you have a date for your return? Please do not do a "Heather" response.

“Something is coming into the BartCast”
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #874 on: September 10, 2018, 11:39:47 AM »
“Something is coming into the BartCast”

HA HA...you gave me THE HEATHER

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #875 on: September 10, 2018, 11:58:20 AM »
The Welsh are a bunch of shifty dwarves who can't speak their own language without covering everyone else in spit.

Tudor much?   ;)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #876 on: September 10, 2018, 12:10:47 PM »
Thank you for your concern for the cats. Don't worry, I have a strong hold on to my kitty cat.

Now THAT is a cat! Is that actually you and your cat, if so you make a very handsome couple.
Praise BE

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #877 on: September 10, 2018, 12:42:59 PM »
Now THAT is a cat! Is that actually you and your cat, if so you make a very handsome couple.
So I am beginning to think at least half of this board is over 50 women with cats and or dogs who like to stir up trouble. I really hope I am right about this. But I assure you our cat ladies are washed vs the unwashed heathens who are Heather's fans. LOL

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #878 on: September 10, 2018, 12:43:37 PM »
HA HA...you gave me THE HEATHER

I couldn’t resist!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #879 on: September 10, 2018, 01:14:51 PM »
So I am beginning to think at least half of this board is over 50 women with cats and or dogs who like to stir up trouble. I really hope I am right about this. But I assure you our cat ladies are washed vs the unwashed heathens who are Heather's fans. LOL
Maybe that's my attraction...  I dig me some older womans.

PBS, let's compare notes!
Eh, nevermind...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #880 on: September 10, 2018, 01:25:22 PM »
HA HA!, Thanks for the compliment, but that is not my cat or me. Just being silly. I do have one normal size cat. Her name is Tippy and she does NOT Tip Toe around the house. Tipppy is a
Polydactyly.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #881 on: September 10, 2018, 02:11:37 PM »
HA HA!, Thanks for the compliment, but that is not my cat or me. Just being silly. I do have one normal size cat. Her name is Tippy and she does NOT Tip Toe around the house. Tipppy is a
Polydactyly.

What a handsome kitty :)
Praise BE

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #882 on: September 10, 2018, 02:36:50 PM »
How did you know my cats and dog like to stir up trouble? ;)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #883 on: September 10, 2018, 02:48:04 PM »
So you say it's balls, but go on to illustrate my point.  You can't set your hardscrabble social jockeying aside long enough to help yourself.

Hee, hee. ;)    ;D ;D ;D
+1 Karma.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #884 on: September 10, 2018, 02:49:34 PM »

Maine Coon?  He, Beautiful!!! :-*