Author Topic: Art Bell's Back Catalogue?  (Read 4924 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Art Bell's Back Catalogue?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2018, 11:45:56 AM »
unless you are a flat earther

A real flat earther should deny that mountains exist, too

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 12:02:59 PM »
I left an introduction comment on the new members thread with a photo of the control room in my studio, it may interest you.

That sounds awesome, you have met and worked with a lot of cool people in the industry.

I am also a gigging musician myself - mostly working as a guitarist in the blues festival circuit.

I am a Rafferty also, and my uncle is called Gerry Rafferty - so yea, that has caused confusion in the past lol. A different one, I assure you!

Anyway, I go into more detail on my career etc in that other post if you are interested. Sorry if I went on a bit of a rant over there  :D ;D

Still gave you a +1 on Rafferty, for the honesty and the good name.
Ellgab is a very unique place that is an intersection of all your interest areas, so welcome and post often :)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 12:11:29 PM »
A real flat earther should deny that mountains exist, too

To get around plate tectonics and volcanism some have bought into theories that mountains are the petrified rock remnants of old forests! Devil's Tower, they say, is a petrified tree stump!

Throw in the usual giants and Annunaki's from space lore into the mix, and they have built the ultimate delusion poop salad.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2018, 12:12:58 PM »
that mountains

What mountains?
They don't exist.
#Flat4Life

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2018, 12:16:19 PM »
What mountains?
They don't exist.
#Flat4Life

I once knew a woman who frequently joked she was going to write her autobiography with that title.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2018, 02:10:27 PM »
Hey Steve :)

You’ll find a load of Art Bell streams on TuneIn, there’s at least 4 or 5, but also don’t forget there is a heap of AB shows on YouTube as well, then you can pause  to your heart’s content!

Post often

Praise BE
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

steveyraff

• KIDD
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2018, 03:26:57 PM »
Hey Steve :)

You’ll find a load of Art Bell streams on TuneIn, there’s at least 4 or 5, but also don’t forget there is a heap of AB shows on YouTube as well, then you can pause  to your heart’s content!

Post often

Praise BE

I can tell you right now I've listened, relistened, and listened again to every single Art Bell show uploaded to Youtube. I often list the results by 'date added'. Sometimes they are taken down and put right up again. The problem with Youtube is that its always the same few dozen shows added.

Thanks for the suggestions though. I have been enjoying listening to the streams today. Heard a few new shows I hadn't heard before. I wish I could download the 1TB torrent but my connection will not take it. These streaming stations are great though!  Thanks!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »
I can tell you right now I've listened, relistened, and listened again to every single Art Bell show uploaded to Youtube. I often list the results by 'date added'. Sometimes they are taken down and put right up again. The problem with Youtube is that its always the same few dozen shows added.

Thanks for the suggestions though. I have been enjoying listening to the streams today. Heard a few new shows I hadn't heard before. I wish I could download the 1TB torrent but my connection will not take it. These streaming stations are great though!  Thanks!

Last I saw the torrent was less than 70gb. My memory is fading but there is no way it is up to 1tb.
Are we having fun yet?

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2018, 03:30:45 PM »
Funny you should say that; as we speak I'm sitting at my soldering station listening to Art Bell as I work. Someone just phoned in to say he is ON the Rockies and wants Art to tell him what line he is supposed to call - Art went with Wildcard!

International Line here, I guess  ;D

LOL - Great Timing!
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2018, 03:32:51 PM »
Last I saw the torrent was less than 70gb. My memory is fading but there is no way it is up to 1tb.

62GB I think.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2018, 02:16:14 AM »
I do have the torrent file ... I wonder if we could pop it onto some form of media and get it to Steve? If we could find a way to make it into a smaller size, I could stick it on a CD or usb stick and mail it to you - I am in the UK so it wouldn’t be too expensive (as long as you aren’t weirded by a stranger having your details etc). I am trustworthy - ask Bart ;)

Failing that torrenting 62 gig would be a pain, but if you leave the puter on every night for a few nights to do it’s thing it is doable, and less pain for you.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2018, 05:38:13 AM »
I do have the torrent file ... I wonder if we could pop it onto some form of media and get it to Steve? If we could find a way to make it into a smaller size, I could stick it on a CD or usb stick and mail it to you - I am in the UK so it wouldn’t be too expensive (as long as you aren’t weirded by a stranger having your details etc). I am trustworthy - ask Bart ;)

Do they have mail in Ireland?
I know Scotland has that Irn-Bru snowman that they use to send things around.
Maybe Ireland has some sort of sheep that does deliveries.

Yes, you can trust the broad, but don't hold your breath waiting for her to paint you a rock.

steveyraff

• KIDD
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2018, 07:32:27 AM »
Do they have mail in Ireland?
I know Scotland has that Irn-Bru snowman that they use to send things around.
Maybe Ireland has some sort of sheep that does deliveries.

Yes, you can trust the broad, but don't hold your breath waiting for her to paint you a rock.

Generally we wrap our mail around a potato and see how far we can throw it.  :)

steveyraff

• KIDD
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 07:33:13 AM »

Failing that torrenting 62 gig would be a pain, but if you leave the puter on every night for a few nights to do it’s thing it is doable, and less pain for you.

A very generous and kind offer. I will PM you my details, providing the Bart you refer to is the one who seems to be alive and well and posting here with us   :D ;D

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2018, 07:38:48 AM »
Why did I remember it being a TB?