Author Topic: Ask Bart Anything  (Read 741777 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: Ask Bart Anything
« Reply #5265 on: June 22, 2022, 07:04:31 PM »
She is definitely not adopted and it is not a question of attractiveness, it is a quesiton of Big Mikeness. Imagine trying to get busy and all you could hear is Mike saying "Make it Right" inside your head as your Uncle Charley wilts.

What about the daughter that Larry Bird denied the paternity of. It was like... "Um Bird. C'mon now".

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Does it look like her right eye is a glass eye?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5266 on: June 26, 2022, 05:57:41 AM »
Bart,

Is this a war crime?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5267 on: June 26, 2022, 07:18:51 AM »
Bart,

Is this a war crime?

The bad aim?
The underwear?
The fake taking a shit with his underwear on?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #5268 on: July 04, 2022, 09:37:49 AM »
@Bart Ell why are you rage quitting for? are you butthurt because you had not gotten laid in a very long time? I do think that you need a vacation and fly down to Pahrump and visit https://www.sherisranch.com/ and have some fun with the girls.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #5269 on: July 04, 2022, 09:46:29 AM »
@Bart Ell when you do quit, Are you going to have @KSM take over Ellgab??

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5270 on: July 04, 2022, 12:10:05 PM »
@Bart Ell why are you rage quitting for? are you butthurt because you had not gotten laid in a very long time? I do think that you need a vacation and fly down to Pahrump and visit https://www.sherisranch.com/ and have some fun with the girls.

I am going to rage quit because you keep calling me a pedo under your @Flowbie2013 account.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5271 on: July 04, 2022, 07:27:01 PM »

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5272 on: July 05, 2022, 07:09:59 PM »
Bart,

Sadly there is no video only this still photograph but as such what do you think of this young ladies mechanics and what advice would you give her?

I think the leg kick is most impressive and if she had cleats on then she should be able to get a good plant with her left leg to fulcrum over as she rotates her hips and then delivers the pitch. I'd like to see her lower her right thumb on the ball a bit and I have a suspicion that she is going to suppinate her wrist in her delivery.  If she gets that thumb lower and pronates the wrist, I think she'll get more movement on the ball and of course reduce strain on the elbow.

As far as mound presence the thong really can't be beat and she has great eye contact with the plate. I am not a fan of the smirk however. The batter is a piece of meat whom you want to piss on the grave of. I think a scowl would be more intimidating.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5273 on: July 05, 2022, 08:01:35 PM »
Bart,

Sadly there is no video only this still photograph but as such what do you think of this young ladies mechanics and what advice would you give her?

I think the leg kick is most impressive and if she had cleats on then she should be able to get a good plant with her left leg to fulcrum over as she rotates her hips and then delivers the pitch. I'd like to see her lower her right thumb on the ball a bit and I have a suspicion that she is going to suppinate her wrist in her delivery.  If she gets that thumb lower and pronates the wrist, I think she'll get more movement on the ball and of course reduce strain on the elbow.

As far as mound presence the thong really can't be beat and she has great eye contact with the plate. I am not a fan of the smirk however. The batter is a piece of meat whom you want to piss on the grave of. I think a scowl would be more intimidating.

Interesting, what's your analysis of Juan Marichal's leg kick? 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5274 on: July 05, 2022, 09:06:15 PM »
Bart,

Bart,

Do you think WAN is being too pedantic?  Regardless, how many times should I masturbate to that picture?  I plan on ten.  Only nine more to go.  By the time you read this it'll probably be six.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5275 on: July 06, 2022, 03:26:36 AM »
Bart,

Stop being such an attention whore and put a proper uniform on.
That ass is not special enough to warrant the uniform exemption.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5276 on: July 06, 2022, 03:27:59 AM »
Bart,

Do you think WAN is being too pedantic?  Regardless, how many times should I masturbate to that picture?  I plan on ten.  Only nine more to go.  By the time you read this it'll probably be six.

Do you finish on the floor like Mark The Bagger?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5277 on: July 06, 2022, 05:59:35 AM »
Interesting, what's your analysis of Juan Marichal's leg kick? 

Amazing guy. I wish I would have gotten to see him pitch regularly. At times he would come right over the top like Koufax which few people can do. His stride, plant and fulcrum were simply incredible with the added bonus of him being able to hide the ball from the hitter for such a long time. For all the body movement he had, his control was out of this world. If you look at his stats, his walk totals to innings pitched were stunning.

Just the act of throwing a baseball puts unnatural stress on the arm, elbow and shoulder but the big kick and fulcrum guys have alot more going on with their lower bodies and usually by about age 34 for or so their effectiveness drops off markedly.   Amazing that Marichal held it together as long as he did - especially pitching so much in Candlestick which could be cold, damp and drafty. Look at the violent stresses he could put on his lower body.

Of the big kick guys, Bob Feller was about as graceful as any of them but again by about 34-35 years old he was pretty much done:

The other extreme is the drop and drive guys like Tom Seaver. Everything is tighter and your body has a less chance of breaking down as you age.

Of course all three of the gyuys above probably would have had their unique deliveries coached out of them as teens. They don't want to see the big, loose kick over injury concerns nor the drop and drive as it is felt that it impacts velocity. Like the modern golf swing, modern pitching mechanics are certainly more sound but something has gone out of both sports as a result.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5278 on: July 06, 2022, 09:39:38 AM »
Do you finish on the floor like Mark The Bagger?

LOL!  Nah...in a sock like normal people.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #5279 on: July 07, 2022, 05:04:09 AM »
....backing out of this thread and slamming the door quickly....
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.