Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848694 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2010 on: April 24, 2021, 07:54:12 AM »
That thing with Cornelius, dare I say, it really sounds like he is a professional caller.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2011 on: April 24, 2021, 08:58:32 AM »
Likewise.  I looked at the schedule and just didn't bother to tune in.  I did hear some of last night's show with Connie Willis.  It was purely by accident.  I fell asleep with the radio on hours before the show aired.  I did awaken to her referencing the movie, Planet of the Apes.  She was talking about the character in the movie named Cornelius.  She also professed her love for Charlton Heston.  Then she said Cornelius was one of the great characters in Planet of the Apes and everybody loved Cornelius.  Then this..."Well Cornelius is on the line.  Not really one of the Planet of the Ape characters but he's on line four."  With her incessant giggling in between, it made it seem more uncomfortable.

There was another reference with Cornelius (the caller) and apes.  I can't recall exactly since I was in a little bit of a haze, but I think it was Corny saying he was called an ape when he was a kid by the other kids while they were joking around.  My eyes opened as wide as they could as I thought 'What the hell?'  That's when I turned the radio off.
This week was the pits, even by Snoorway standards.  I only tuned in briefly for Streibers hallucinations about Jesus.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2012 on: April 24, 2021, 11:31:27 AM »
Likewise.  I looked at the schedule and just didn't bother to tune in.  I did hear some of last night's show with Connie Willis.  It was purely by accident.  I fell asleep with the radio on hours before the show aired.  I did awaken to her referencing the movie, Planet of the Apes.  She was talking about the character in the movie named Cornelius.  She also professed her love for Charlton Heston.  Then she said Cornelius was one of the great characters in Planet of the Apes and everybody loved Cornelius.  Then this..."Well Cornelius is on the line.  Not really one of the Planet of the Ape characters but he's on line four."  With her incessant giggling in between, it made it seem more uncomfortable.

There was another reference with Cornelius (the caller) and apes.  I can't recall exactly since I was in a little bit of a haze, but I think it was Corny saying he was called an ape when he was a kid by the other kids while they were joking around.  My eyes opened as wide as they could as I thought 'What the hell?'  That's when I turned the radio off.

What a maddening  giggleplex that Connie is! And such an amateur in Ape Lore!

Cornelius? Pshaw.

ANYONE who was familar with him, knows the GREATest APE to ever  appear on any screen is sports announcer Verne Lundquist (Top Right in group shot.)

The orangutans are as skilled in broadcasting and communications as they are in religion & law.

Their skill eclipses / exceeds even Bowling For Dollars coverage requirements.

Damn Connie Willis's laughing hide!

Damn her to hell!

(beer burp)

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #2013 on: April 24, 2021, 02:11:49 PM »
Chuckles is hosting tonight also.  She gets to annoy two PhD types.  Maybe one day in the future she'll get lost doing some Bigfootin' out in the forest.  Which begs the question- if a retard giggles in the woods and no one hears her....

I miss Jimmy Church. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2014 on: April 24, 2021, 02:11:56 PM »
This week was the pits, even by Snoorway standards.  I only tuned in briefly for Streibers hallucinations about Jesus.

Weeber!  I have to say I don't miss that whiny victim.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2015 on: April 24, 2021, 03:20:19 PM »

I heard that last hour of open lines last night too and the Cornelius call in.
Cornelius and Connie both talked about that names that both of them were called by others as kids including:
 Corney and Cornball!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2016 on: April 24, 2021, 03:45:46 PM »
Weeber!  I have to say I don't miss that whiny victim.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2017 on: April 24, 2021, 03:52:13 PM »
I’m glad my Panama hat doesn’t look like that.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2018 on: April 24, 2021, 04:46:40 PM »
I’m glad my Panama hat doesn’t look like that.
Heh, heh, heh... I’m glad I don’t look that creepy.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2019 on: April 24, 2021, 11:39:52 PM »
Chuckles Willis doesn’t know when Snoorway sleeps.  How about when he’s doing C2C.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2020 on: April 24, 2021, 11:44:27 PM »
Chuckles Willis doesn’t know when Snoorway sleeps.  How about when he’s doing C2C.

Classic!  Is it a portal?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2021 on: April 25, 2021, 12:18:08 AM »
Ha!  Chuckles asks the second guest “how important is thinking?” ;D No doubt because she has no experience doing it.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2022 on: April 25, 2021, 12:42:56 AM »
I tuned in.  Lazlo is incomprehensible.

He's rivaling Giggles on the annoying points system.

Red Eye Radio is annoying too. 

Maybe I'll stream Art Bell.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2023 on: April 25, 2021, 12:47:08 AM »
Ha!  Chuckles asks the second guest “how important is thinking?”...

She found Snorgie's cue cards!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2024 on: April 25, 2021, 12:59:56 AM »
She found Snorgie's cue cards!
Were they in a portal?
Eh, nevermind...