Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848665 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2040 on: April 28, 2021, 04:18:35 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Peter is fading away, fading away.  He’s gone folks.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2041 on: April 28, 2021, 05:01:38 AM »
A caller tonight finally asked Noory why past regular UFO guest Peter Davenport hasn't been on c2cam for a long time.
Noory told the caller that Peter was ill and so they had to replace him.
Funny since Peter has appeared on other shows after Noory dumped him, sounds like a fake excuse...

Definitely a fake excuse.  I've heard Peter on other shows since he was jettisoned.  Noory is a jerk.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2042 on: April 28, 2021, 05:04:14 AM »
It was time to freshen the show with someone less knowledgeable.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Peter is fading away, fading away.  He’s gone folks.”

LOL!  ;D

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2043 on: April 28, 2021, 07:38:43 AM »
Definitely a fake excuse.  I've heard Peter on other shows since he was jettisoned.  Noory is a jerk.

Peter told me the same thing.  He said C2C had decided to "go in a different direction."

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2044 on: April 28, 2021, 08:29:58 AM »
Peter told me the same thing.  He said C2C had decided to "go in a different direction."

"A different direction?"  LOL!  The same direction water goes down the toilet.  I think they've reached the sewer line and it appears that the pipe is many miles long.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2045 on: April 28, 2021, 10:04:15 AM »

George is always trying to improve the show  :o

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2046 on: April 28, 2021, 10:18:54 AM »

Yes, his lights in the sky out shown all of his surrounding colleagues, so on the fortnight they found and located one dim bulb.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2047 on: April 28, 2021, 10:20:07 AM »
LOL!  ;D

He is viably upset with that news. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2048 on: April 28, 2021, 11:02:39 AM »
A caller tonight finally asked Noory why past regular UFO guest Peter Davenport hasn't been on c2cam for a long time.
Funny since Peter has appeared on other shows after Noory dumped him, sounds like a fake excuse...

I heard the end of that, not the name...  Scary...  I had it tuned in.  Red Eye Radio sucks worse, I guess...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2049 on: April 28, 2021, 11:03:16 AM »
George is always trying to improve the show  :o
Yes, with things like the same Snorge Edgar Alan Poe reading and UFO Phil.  Snorge is always striving to eventually achieve mediocrity. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2050 on: April 28, 2021, 11:39:26 AM »

In fairness, Kevin Randle is very knowledgeable.  His focus in ufology is different than Peter's, but he knows his business. Peter is a chronicler of other peoples' story in near real time, a demanding and thankless task, but he's not an investigator.
His ridiculous story about Bill Clinton/Phoenix Lights/Defcon 2 was laughable.  He should stick with what he knows, when he does he's unbeatable in offering up to the minute information.

Randle has done a good job in his C2C segments, and has  cited/acknowledged Peter/NUFORC when talking about recent sightings.  The focus of his segment is different than Peter's, more analysis and insight, and usually on a specific segment/genre of ufology, often from a historical perspective. I still prefer Peter, however.

Btw, I've never been a Randle fan for a couple reasons.  The fact he was taken in by the false claims his former writing partner, Don Schmitt, had an advanced degree and was a scientist showed a lack of due diligence. I also don't have any respect for him flaunting his phony, diploma mill PhD.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2051 on: April 28, 2021, 02:55:43 PM »
Of course the Bill Clinton Phoenix lights story was absurd.  It was all Hillary’s doings.
Merry Christmas

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2052 on: April 28, 2021, 03:35:53 PM »
Of course the Bill Clinton Phoenix lights story was absurd.  It was all Hillary’s doings.

👏👏👏

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #2053 on: April 28, 2021, 03:53:35 PM »

I can recall somebody asking the same to Art.  Art said that Peter insisted on being paid for appearing on the show.  Art told him that nobody got paid for being on the show so Peter might have had a snit-fit because he wasn't a guest for quite awhile after that.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2054 on: April 28, 2021, 11:16:12 PM »

Coast got one of its rare fairly high quality guests last night,  retired NAVY Seal who's a best selling Tom Clancy type novelist. One of the novelist's books is being made into an 8 hour series for Amazon Prime starring some pretty famous movie star who bought the rights to the book. The author tells Noory he lives in both Utah and LA while the series is being filmed. George is always looking for celebrity friends so he tells the guest he's going to be back in LA in a couple of weeks and that they should get together because of course Noory thinks he's a somebody and other somebody's would benefit from an off the air relationship. The guest didn't really know how to respond, he most definitely didn't say 'I'd love to, I'll give you my number George'  The interview was typical Noory tedium and there's not a chance in hell the author is going to get together with him.