Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848733 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2145 on: May 13, 2021, 05:37:26 PM »
They’ve scheduled a conspiracy comedian for tonight.  Will he be funnier than sNorway?

Is Cornelius out of the hospital?
Haven’t heard Jorch recently, so no knowledge of any Corny updates.  The shows have looked even worse than usual this week, with Doc Wallet’s pharmacist shill and Giggles Willis on Friday.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2146 on: May 13, 2021, 06:06:14 PM »
Tom looks like Ian will 100 Big Macs from now...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2147 on: May 15, 2021, 12:28:58 AM »
Connie Willis strikes me as a better-voiced and more genuine Heather Wade.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2148 on: May 15, 2021, 07:32:34 AM »
Heh, heh, the goofy female version of Jorch Snoorway.  I woke up late last night and listened to a few minutes of her giggling, some caller with a laundromat UFO story, and Giggles’ plugs for her blueballstalk scam.

https://www.bluerocktalk.tv/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2149 on: May 19, 2021, 12:18:50 AM »
George is playing bumper music about a man who has an old wife.  A wife who has aged a lot.  Wow, real flattering.  I hope she makes him sleep with the dog.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Bro-Brah-Bruh-Bra-Bru-Broh
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2150 on: May 19, 2021, 09:53:22 AM »
Yes they seem to have the same inflections at times. Both try and sound a little too 'folksy' for my liking and Connie does miss some very important questions at times and I am forced to yell at the radio.

"ASK HIM TO DESCRIBE THE FUCKING DOOR IN THE MOUNTAINSIDE OF MOUNT SHASTA!!"  But she didn't. So I guess the guy saw a regular door like the one a house has? Maybe it was a stylish Spanish double door with rounded tops, or was it a huge metal door for UFO's to come and go from!  We'llnever know because she just let it slip by!

Moron bitch.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2151 on: May 19, 2021, 10:13:50 AM »
Moron bitch.

LOL!  Yep. @KSM   I think of her as the woman in the movie Airplane.  Just like I with did Heather Wade.  I'd play the part of Leslie Nielsen.  The second slap from him after the Nun touches his arm is the best.  :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2152 on: May 19, 2021, 10:53:03 AM »
Yes they seem to have the same inflections at times. Both try and sound a little too 'folksy' for my liking and Connie does miss some very important questions at times and I am forced to yell at the radio.

"ASK HIM TO DESCRIBE THE FUCKING DOOR IN THE MOUNTAINSIDE OF MOUNT SHASTA!!"  But she didn't. So I guess the guy saw a regular door like the one a house has? Maybe it was a stylish Spanish double door with rounded tops, or was it a huge metal door for UFO's to come and go from!  We'llnever know because she just let it slip by!

Moron bitch.
The guest should have said the door resembled a Dunkin' Donuts entrance.  That might have caused her to focus a few milliseconds.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2153 on: May 19, 2021, 01:19:48 PM »
They’ve scheduled a conspiracy comedian for tonight.  Will he be funnier than sNorway?

Is Cornelius out of the hospital?
Tommee stated last night that Corny was out of the hospital.  Oh, and, of course, Mike the millennial called in for his routine Jorch Snoorway nauseating genuflecting.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2154 on: May 20, 2021, 10:33:29 PM »

Moron bitch.
This happens with George, too.

He said his unit had been called up in 1991 (although he retired first or whatever).  But that means he was 41 YEARS OLD.  Would the military really call up a 41-year old reservist with a family?  Something doesn't sound right?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2155 on: May 20, 2021, 11:27:10 PM »
This happens with George, too.

He said his unit had been called up in 1991 (although he retired first or whatever).  But that means he was 41 YEARS OLD.  Would the military really call up a 41-year old reservist with a family?...

And a possible major league baseball career in front of him

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2156 on: May 21, 2021, 12:02:12 AM »
And a possible major league baseball career in front of him

Huh?  Like The Unnatural?
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2157 on: May 21, 2021, 12:23:26 AM »
Lol.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2158 on: May 21, 2021, 12:24:31 AM »
Tom looks like Ian will 100 Big Macs from now...
Who was hospitalized with super high blood sugar?  Every time they said it, I couldn't hear the name.  Did he recover?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2159 on: May 21, 2021, 12:30:41 AM »
Who was hospitalized with super high blood sugar?  Every time they said it, I couldn't hear the name.  Did he recover?

I don't remember hearing about that...  What I am hearing now, the guest is lost... Like he's suffering from low blood sugar. He wrote "Science of the Soul.".

God, shoot me in between the eyes.
Eh, nevermind...