Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848682 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2865 on: July 17, 2021, 05:48:02 AM »

only listened to Syrett doing open phones. Unlike Punnett he gives the Sad Pack wide berth. So naturally Mike the Millennial abused the privilege and did his own little radio show jumping from topic to topic, Mike is very envious of the 18 year old who is going to fly on Jeff Bezos's spaceship to sub-orbital space. Syrett told Mike his teenaged sons love the wildest rollercoasters but his days of rollercoasters are behind him and he doesn't think he'd survive a trip to space. Mike told Syrett he is an adrenaline junkie. He then moved on to his love for Harry Potter. Perhaps Mike should worry about kissing a girl before he conquers space, it would be embarrassing to become famous as THE FIRST VIRGIN IN SPACE.

so a few callers later ol' Corny shows up, he goes into his windup spiel and calls Syrett 'Ian'. Syrett politely tells Corny 'i'm not Ian. I'm Richard.' Cornelius moves past this and just continues yammering then suddenly asks 'WHAT'S YOUR NAME?' So again Syrett has to clarify who he is and who he isn't. Corny doesn't really give a shit but it gives him yet another opportunity to tell the story of his recent near death experience 'Well i don't know if you know this but I was over 1000 glucose and in just one more day I wouldn't be here ...........' and then goes on with the entire saga thanking George and Tommy for all they did for him, and listener Ruthie who bought him a C CRANE radio and Mike the Millennial who bought him something else. Of course George and Tommy didn't reach into their pockets. Noory was going to set up a Go Fund Me for Cornelius, gosh I wonder how that worked out. Noory talks himself up on the air as this generous good samaritan, like everything else, a lie.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2866 on: July 17, 2021, 06:37:45 AM »
only listened to Syrett doing open phones. Unlike Punnett he gives the Sad Pack wide berth. So naturally Mike the Millennial abused the privilege and did his own little radio show jumping from topic to topic, Mike is very envious of the 18 year old who is going to fly on Jeff Bezos's spaceship to sub-orbital space. Syrett told Mike his teenaged sons love the wildest rollercoasters but his days of rollercoasters are behind him and he doesn't think he'd survive a trip to space. Mike told Syrett he is an adrenaline junkie. He then moved on to his love for Harry Potter. Perhaps Mike should worry about kissing a girl before he conquers space, it would be embarrassing to become famous as THE FIRST VIRGIN IN SPACE.

so a few callers later ol' Corny shows up, he goes into his windup spiel and calls Syrett 'Ian'. Syrett politely tells Corny 'i'm not Ian. I'm Richard.' Cornelius moves past this and just continues yammering then suddenly asks 'WHAT'S YOUR NAME?' So again Syrett has to clarify who he is and who he isn't. Corny doesn't really give a shit but it gives him yet another opportunity to tell the story of his recent near death experience 'Well i don't know if you know this but I was over 1000 glucose and in just one more day I wouldn't be here ...........' and then goes on with the entire saga thanking George and Tommy for all they did for him, and listener Ruthie who bought him a C CRANE radio and Mike the Millennial who bought him something else. Of course George and Tommy didn't reach into their pockets. Noory was going to set up a Go Fund Me for Cornelius, gosh I wonder how that worked out. Noory talks himself up on the air as this generous good samaritan, like everything else, a lie.

MTM considers himself an adrenaline junkie?  LOL!  Wow.  I'm so glad I didn't listen to open lines.  Syrett is way too polite.  He should've dumped Corny.  I'd treat them like Ian does.  Actually I just wouldn't take their calls at all.  I wonder if I'd get fired?  Is there an obligation to accept the Sad Pack's calls?  There's probably a memo that gets sent out and the guest host has to fill a quota.  I'd rather bring on new callers and keep it fresh.  Oh well.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2867 on: July 17, 2021, 07:47:23 AM »
Well there's probably a rule against it, if I were Richard, Cornelius would never get through while I was hosting. That was a massive asshole move.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2868 on: July 17, 2021, 08:14:31 AM »
... like everything else, a lie.

Has the Snorge done any remote viewing since the virus came from a lab discovery?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2869 on: July 17, 2021, 08:18:44 AM »
MTM considers himself an adrenaline junkie?  LOL!  Wow...

It almost goes without saying.  Anyone whose life revolves around a four hour nightly informercial hosted by a boring ignoramus almost has to be a thrill seeking daredevil by day.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2870 on: July 17, 2021, 09:14:22 AM »
...Mike told Syrett he is an adrenaline junkie. He then moved on to his love for Harry Potter...
LOL.  MTM getting a rush, from Harry Potter.  What a wild man!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2871 on: July 17, 2021, 09:17:51 AM »
Has the Snorge done any remote viewing since the virus came from a lab discovery?
Does checking out JonBenet’s house with binoculars count?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2872 on: July 17, 2021, 10:15:06 AM »
Does checking out JonBenet’s house with binoculars count?

If there was an upper right corner on this forum, this deserves to be there.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2873 on: July 17, 2021, 04:04:20 PM »

i already forgot about that and it was just a few weeks ago -  might be the most shameless performance ever by Noory, he literally had the audacity on national radio to tell the world that he witnessed the Wuhan lab workers scurrying and panicking as something lethal got loose in the lab. such a stupid ass, he doesn't even know what 'remote viewing' is, he 'saw' this scene unfold weeks and weeks after Covid emerged in China so he's the first remote viewer who has a magic rewind button on his remote viewing machine. lol

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2874 on: July 17, 2021, 04:06:24 PM »
I'm sure he's not like that in general, just doing this radio show.

C2C is "a radio program about the paranormal" only because Art Bell made it primarily that, and nobody involved with the show who has authority has had the guts to break out of that mold.  Noory I'm sure has real interests in some things, just not the things in the pigeonhole he's climbed into.

I got to go with @CronkitesGhost on this one, it seems like he doesn't have a passion for anything. Sure he mentions movies and TV, but hardly anything from the past 35 years and even when he does reference a "classic" it's such a narrow scope and generic references. I honestly don't know what his interests are, is he into hunting? is he into sports?

A big red flag for me was that I never recall Noory every taking an extended vacation of even just a week. He's an Elvis fan, he never wanted to take a week and visit Graceland & Tennessee? The pyramids in Egypt? Visit baseball stadiums across America. Just take an RV and travel and see the landscape. Visit his motherland or any oversea country. For two decades he been doing this and never had an itch to take break and enjoy something. I think it's a bit sad that he has no real passion or interest for anything

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2875 on: July 17, 2021, 04:12:28 PM »

A big red flag for me was that I never recall Noory every taking an extended vacation of even just a week. He's an Elvis fan, he never wanted to take a week and visit Graceland & Tennessee? The pyramids in Egypt? Visit baseball stadiums across America. Just take an RV and travel and see the landscape. Visit his motherland or any oversea country. For two decades he been doing this and never had an itch to take break and enjoy something. I think it's a bit sad that he has no real passion or interest for anything

Great point!!!

Art did those cruises and tours (including that Russian trip where he took pictures of the plane's tires that showed the radial belts protruding).

We must presume his recording of "Beyond Belief" helps enable his obsession with JonBenet Ramsey.  Why would he record there? Why not in a place like Los angeles, where there is a larger audience as well as more people in the business willing to do the work for cheap in order to get the work.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2876 on: July 17, 2021, 04:22:26 PM »

i've listened to a minimum of 1000 hours of Noory and he has zero interest and knowledge of anything other than his own job. every subject under the sun at one time or another has come up on Coast and he has nothing to offer other than the most obvious on any of them, from movies to sports to history to science to music to tv to politics .......

i don't even know how he deals with family, he has kids and grandchildren and rarely talks about any of them - a granddaughter is taking flying lessons off the top of my head is all I remember.  he never talks about doing anything with them. he must have a house in St. Louis, do his kids/grandkids go over there - I imagine the conversation runs out in about 10 minutes followed by awkward silence until his kid says 'hokaaay, nice seeing you Dad, we're gonna get going I guess'

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2877 on: July 17, 2021, 04:44:14 PM »
Dude, that's my sum knowledge of it as well.  To quote Homer Simpson, "You gotta go with what you know."
I looked it up and you're right.  The only Magoo listed as made for theater was 1001 Arabian Nights, which must've been the one I saw.  I was 5 YO when it was released.  I saw it in Parkchester at the more southerly of the 2 theaters on that street, and I think that was the time I got to visit the projectionist's booth with Daddy.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2878 on: July 17, 2021, 05:05:01 PM »
I got to go with @CronkitesGhost on this one, it seems like he doesn't have a passion for anything. Sure he mentions movies and TV, but hardly anything from the past 35 years and even when he does reference a "classic" it's such a narrow scope and generic references. I honestly don't know what his interests are, is he into hunting? is he into sports?

How could we possibly know that?  Maybe it just hasn't come up yet.  Maybe it's fly fishing or candlepin bowling.  Maybe it's Weimaraners -- not the dogs, the people.  Maybe pre-20th Century calypso music.  He might even have a "Cower, mortals!" topic of expertise.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2879 on: July 17, 2021, 05:09:32 PM »
a granddaughter is taking flying lessons off the top of my head
it's big enough for a runway?