Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848657 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3840 on: October 12, 2021, 07:33:55 AM »
Hey, he does 8 hours of show prep.   ;)  ;D

Aside from the questions you posted, I've heard him ask guests if they like what they do.   ::)  "No, George.  I hate it.  I hate my job."  I'd love to hear that response.

Prostate issues and long bathroom breaks aside, that's about 2.5 minutes per guest of Art or Rush show prep.

Is he still advertising that memory enhancement stuff? Or has he forgotten to do the ads?
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3841 on: October 12, 2021, 11:07:45 AM »
Hey, he does 8 hours of show prep...   ;)  ;D

He thinks sitting in his office, reading emails, rummaging through the papers on his desk, chatting up the women in the lunch room, boring Tommie with what he did since he saw him last, checking in with his agent, planning his upcoming non-radio money making ventures, and so on is ''show prep''.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3842 on: October 12, 2021, 11:13:17 AM »
He thinks sitting in his office, reading emails, rummaging through the papers on his desk, chatting up the women in the lunch room, boring Tommie with what he did since he saw him last, checking in with his agent, planning his upcoming non-radio money making ventures, and so on is ''show prep''.

Too bad that it doesn't include more microwaving of frozen lunches and snack food.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3843 on: October 12, 2021, 01:08:58 PM »

Needless to say there's something very strange with Noory - assuming his stories are true this guy was in charge of a network affiliate in a large market's evening TV news cast in his 20's. Then is his mid 30's with a family he joins the Navy to become a public affairs officer. I'm wondering if he did something that fucked up his reputation in the broadcast news industry and joining the Navy was out of desperation/need. When he gets out of the Navy he doesn't go back to TV news, he gets into late late night local talk radio, which pays almost nothing.

The obsession with 'babies', just the way he likes to say the word 'babies' and adds the adjective 'little' as in 'little babies' is super creepy. Creepy enough that I kinda think the LA and St. Louis police departments should be aware - who knows, maybe there are cold cases of missing/dead babies and children he could be responsible for. I know it's a long shot but I'm telling you it wouldn't shock me if he turned out to be a monster.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3844 on: October 12, 2021, 01:15:09 PM »
Don’t forget breaking out the flashlight and updating office folks on his flapper-thingy and raiding the free doughnuts.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3845 on: October 12, 2021, 02:20:55 PM »
Needless to say there's something very strange with Noory - assuming his stories are true this guy was in charge of a network affiliate in a large market's evening TV news cast in his 20's. Then is his mid 30's with a family he joins the Navy to become a public affairs officer. I'm wondering if he did something that fucked up his reputation in the broadcast news industry and joining the Navy was out of desperation/need. When he gets out of the Navy he doesn't go back to TV news, he gets into late late night local talk radio, which pays almost nothing.

The obsession with 'babies', just the way he likes to say the word 'babies' and adds the adjective 'little' as in 'little babies' is super creepy. Creepy enough that I kinda think the LA and St. Louis police departments should be aware - who knows, maybe there are cold cases of missing/dead babies and children he could be responsible for. I know it's a long shot but I'm telling you it wouldn't shock me if he turned out to be a monster.

George likes to keep people guessing

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3846 on: October 12, 2021, 02:33:14 PM »
Needless to say there's something very strange with Noory - ...

Wouldn't that be a PremSuck killer! He's their best host!
Eh, nevermind...

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #3847 on: October 12, 2021, 02:53:14 PM »
Now It's time for the "I remember show!"

I still remember the night when Art signed off the air and got on his ham radio to chat with his radio buddies on what they called "The Little Peoples" net. The group usually greeted Art after 2AM to yak about general ham radio talk. Noory was still fairly new and somebody said something to Art about George. Art didn't reply back right away and mumbled something that sounded as if Art wasn't totally pleased with Noory. No further discussion of George occured that night but it was the first and only time I heard him mention something that possibly was negative about George.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3848 on: October 12, 2021, 05:15:24 PM »

I think you are spot on.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3849 on: October 12, 2021, 05:56:04 PM »

There is definitely something strange with Noory.  It's hard to quantify.  I have a hard time believing that someone in their early 20's becomes an executive news producer.   The baby obsession is creepy for sure.  Yes, the way he says 'babies' and refers to them as 'little babies" is odd.  The Jon Benet thing.  It's like a fetish for him.  Plus the way he handled his pets.  Ugh.

I doubt that he'd be capable of heinous acts involving children though. 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #3850 on: October 12, 2021, 06:39:17 PM »

Sounds a lot like Biden
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3851 on: October 12, 2021, 06:57:36 PM »
Sounds a lot like Biden

I hear that Biden is rarely in the actual White house. Supposedly, all those videos are on a set in a nearby building a sort of command post. I would think that it's because there is recording devices and documentation that is kept if he's in the White House
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3852 on: October 12, 2021, 07:14:19 PM »
I hear that Biden is rarely in the actual White house. Supposedly, all those videos are on a set in a nearby building a sort of command post. I would think that it's because there is recording devices and documentation that is kept if he's in the White House

He's across the street.  Apparently the rooms are larger and he can appear to not be reading the teleprompter there but it's too obvious in the smaller White House rooms.

Plus, they have a dept store Santa, and after performing Schmo is allowed to sit on his lap and ask for Christmas presents.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3853 on: October 12, 2021, 10:01:42 PM »
There is definitely something strange with Noory.  It's hard to quantify.  I have a hard time believing that someone in their early 20's becomes an executive news producer.   The baby obsession is creepy for sure.  Yes, the way he says 'babies' and refers to them as 'little babies" is odd.  The Jon Benet thing.  It's like a fetish for him.  Plus the way he handled his pets.  Ugh.

I doubt that he'd be capable of heinous acts involving children though.

damn, i was getting my hopes up

i need to write a book or screenplay about an overnight talk radio host with dark murderous secrets and a detective who is unraveling his past - the climactic ending will take place at the historic Everett Theater where the talk show host is crooning oldies to an enraptured audience, suddenly FBI agents enter the theater, the radio host dashes off stage, the crowd gasps, the radio host has climbed into the balcony and the FBI agents follow after him, gun shots ring out, bullets ricochet, the radio host is a poor shot and numerous older people. fans of the radio host, are gunned down and bleeding out -  the mustachioed swarthy radio host is going down with a fight

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3854 on: October 12, 2021, 11:40:25 PM »
wow he has an elite charlatan on tonight, true showman this guy is who's a double threat as a medium and an afterlife researcher.

he's now taking calls, a truck driver calls in - the charlatan thanks him profusely for the job he's doing getting us through the pandemic, Noory has to add to it. So the charlatan first warns the truck driver that when contacting spirits sometimes a spirit not related will jump in and fuck things up, he notes 'it's a busy night' a LOT of spirit activity - then very dramatically he describes what he the medium is going through physically, tingling, metallic taste in his mouth, pain up and down his leg, etc - he asks the truck driver if any of these relate to his father, this is classic charlatan medium technique, you throw out enough bullshit knowing at least one of the things will relate - so next he tells the truck driver he's hearing from the father that he's very proud of how the son is taking care of his mother, the father's wife -  uh oh, the truck driver has to tell him that his mother actually predeceased his father - no worries for the charlatan, he works quickly and smoothly to distract from his obvious con artistry and continues to bamboozle with more baffle gab. of course Noory just goes along with the scam as always.