Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848653 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4305 on: November 19, 2021, 08:50:04 PM »
I was always stuck by her skill in keeping that Zeta talk straight.
I seem to recall one time she forgot to say "Zeta talk on" and had to redo it. :D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4306 on: November 19, 2021, 10:28:09 PM »
In the spirit, Zeta Talk On:   "Georgie Girl was such a smash last evening that it will become the new opening them for Coast on the nights that Georgie hosts."  Zeta Talk Off.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4307 on: November 20, 2021, 02:08:45 AM »
Ha!  Punnett closes tonight show discussing with a caller about Pat Boone’s version of “Blueberry Hill” sucking.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4308 on: November 20, 2021, 06:32:17 AM »
Eh, you may want to keep that Georgie deep inside.  Buried real deep.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You posted this before and it took some time to get the image out of my mind.  Now, I have to go the rest of the day trying to cleanse my brain of that image yet again!  >:(

;D ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4309 on: November 20, 2021, 06:35:02 AM »
Ha!  Punnett closes tonight show discussing with a caller about Pat Boone’s version of “Blueberry Hill” sucking.

LOL! I want to hear that.  I canceled Insider but I think I still have a few days left.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4310 on: November 20, 2021, 07:44:37 AM »
LOL! I want to hear that.  I canceled Insider but I think I still have a few days left.
It was a double win.  No crap awful UFO Phil, either. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4311 on: November 20, 2021, 07:45:29 AM »
You posted this before and it took some time to get the image out of my mind.  Now, I have to go the rest of the day trying to cleanse my brain of that image yet again!  >:(

;D ;)
Heh, heh... it is rather disturbing.  ;) :D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4312 on: November 20, 2021, 07:53:05 AM »
Shay, if you have no luck with Insider, KLVI replays the last three hours of Friday shows on Monday night, from 10:00pm to 1:00pm Eastern time.  You can listen on their internet site.  The discussion is the very last thing.

https://www.iheart.com/live/news-talk-560-klvi-2197/

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4313 on: November 20, 2021, 10:02:20 AM »
Shay, if you have no luck with Insider, KLVI replays the last three hours of Friday shows on Monday night, from 10:00pm to 1:00pm Eastern time.  You can listen on their internet site.  The discussion is the very last thing.

https://www.iheart.com/live/news-talk-560-klvi-2197/

Thanks.  I'll keep the link.  I was able to listen and I got a good chuckle.  Ian was firm in how bad Pat Boone's version of Blueberry Hill sucks.  The remark of how "all the quantum physics and theory in the world couldn't fix Pat Boone's version" was funny.  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4314 on: November 20, 2021, 12:15:02 PM »
Thanks.  I'll keep the link.  I was able to listen and I got a good chuckle.  Ian was firm in how bad Pat Boone's version of Blueberry Hill sucks.  The remark of how "all the quantum physics and theory in the world couldn't fix Pat Boone's version" was funny.  ;D
Ha! Hilarious. ;D

George is getting upset.  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4315 on: November 22, 2021, 05:45:36 PM »

Listen closely.  The next time Ian is on, he will issue a public apology to Pat Boone for those remarks.  1. footnote, Steven Quayle apology several years ago made by Ian Punnett.  (Premrat has had Twitter suspend Ian's Twitter account until the apology is issued.)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4316 on: November 22, 2021, 06:51:27 PM »
Listen closely.  The next time Ian is on, he will issue a public apology to Pat Boone for those remarks.  1. footnote, Steven Quayle apology several years ago made by Ian Punnett.  (Premrat has had Twitter suspend Ian's Twitter account until the apology is issued.)

Really!? @Dateline  I didn't know Ian's Twitter was suspended.  I do vaguely recall the Quayle thing.  I'm of the mindset that Ian could give a shit right now.  Quite frankly, Ian, Knapp, and Syrett don't need C2C at all; but C2C needs them.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4317 on: November 22, 2021, 07:07:34 PM »
I’ve got KLVI on tonight to catch the Punnett replay.  Looking forward to Blueberry Hill again. :)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4318 on: November 22, 2021, 08:32:32 PM »
I’ve got KLVI on tonight to catch the Punnett replay.  Looking forward to Blueberry Hill again. :)

I didn't know Boone did a rendition of that song until I heard about it on C2C.  So out of curiosity, and regrettably, I searched for it.  Awful.  I was amazed to see so many positive reviews.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4319 on: November 22, 2021, 10:07:45 PM »
I didn't know Boone did a rendition of that song until I heard about it on C2C.  So out of curiosity, and regrettably, I searched for it.  Awful.  I was amazed to see so many positive reviews.
Heh, heh... I believe I’ll take your word for it and preserve my eardrums. I just finished listening to the show and got another laugh hearing Ian’s comments.  Overall, a really excellent show again by Punnett.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎