Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848676 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4530 on: December 19, 2021, 02:13:19 PM »
again with the baby/kid obsession.

'Shelley do you think little babies have past life recollections?' 

and Louise called in, same shtick but some new information. She told Shelley and George that she has been visited recently by two people from her past - Muhammad Ali, 'he held me in his arms', she of course was Muhammad's first love, they were 13 years old. Then she said something that really perked up Noory, he loves tragedies, other people's tragedies of course, Louise has been blind for 12 years. Mr. Tactful went to work.

Noory: You're blind Louise? I never knew you were blind. How did you go blind? Diabetes?

Louise: Oh no, it was deliberate.

Noory: Yeesh, did someone throw acid in your face?

Louise: It began when I had a toothache. I went to the dentist and they gave me x-rays and other things

Crazy old ladies are all the same, everything is a conspiracy plot against them. A dentist or some nefarious actor hired a dentist to blind her with x-rays and such.
If I remember right, she got an infection.  Women are heavily indoctrinated to be nice, sweet, cooperative, pleasant, and to go to lengths to be aesthetically pleasing.  Many women spend more than an hour a day on grooming above and beyond sanitation.  That's an additional 30 hours per month that men don't necessarily.  So due to being so busy meeting their gender expectations, most women don't understand the patriarchy and its unnecessary negative effects until they are in their 50s.  It takes time to wake up.  I haven't forgotten the time Snorway read all about a survey in which men judged women's shoes and it was determined (by error I'm sure) that "men don't like wedges".  First of all, men don't know a wedge from a wedgie.  Anyhow, Snorway was all over that sexist survey.  Soon after, a male news anchor was lauded for wearing the same suit every day for a year and never receiving one piece of criticism from anyone, while the 2 female anchors were constantly ripped apart all year for their attire.  My point is, Snorway never publicized THAT one, just the sexist one.  And, he called a probed woman mentally ill, while letting a man (Streiber) go on about it for years.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4531 on: December 19, 2021, 02:20:29 PM »
You mean he did not answer the questions:  "Why did you stalk She'-She' giving her lasting PTSD?
Did he stalk her in person or through some other means? 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4532 on: December 19, 2021, 02:24:22 PM »
”Yeeewww can checkout but yeeewww can never leave the Hotel Noory...” ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

How does the venue know if attendees are really in Nevada, since it's virtual?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4533 on: December 19, 2021, 02:25:47 PM »
I canceled my Insider subscription, but since I can't help myself I resubscribed.  I have to listen.  It's worth it just for those types of gems.
What browser do you use for that?  I can't get a decent show - they are all garbled and staff hasn't fixed it.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4534 on: December 19, 2021, 02:30:09 PM »

I agree with the first part but the second could be true.  I can see him bunting.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4535 on: December 21, 2021, 02:42:52 AM »
Great job by Producer Tom, tonight was back to back woo-tards for guests, the first a male with some cockamamie woo about a mind virus named wetiko that has infected everybody, the second a lady named Nancy who was a lawyer who has died 3 times and lived to tell the tale, tall tales, about her Near Death Experiences and such.

An old woman caller, because nobody under 65 other than that shitstain Mike will call in, told Nancy and George her story - Alice or whatever old lady name you want to give her, died when she was a young girl, she was on the operating table and flat lined and left her body, but her Grandma on the other side told her she must return to her body so she did but she said it forever changed her life and of course how she looks at death. Nancy agreed whole-heartedly. Alice lost her son this past summer but she wasn't shocked because she knew it was going to happen a week before. No, doctors hadn't told her her son's death was imminent. Noory asked how? Alice matter of factly replied 'the crow told me'. lol wtf this perked my ears up.

Alice explained that her near death experience as a child gave her the ability to talk to animals and for them to talk to her. Imagine Alice in her kitchen washing dishes in the sink, a big black crow lands outside on her window sill and taps the glass for Alice to lift the window open which Alice does. 'Crow what business do you have with me?'  'Lady, I bring you tidings of sorrow today, in a week your son Arnold will pass away.' 'Oh dear, well thank you Crow for preparing me. And here's some stale bread crusts for you and the missus. Good day Crow!'

Soon after Louise calls in. Noory lets Nancy know that Louise is Cleopatra reincarnated and asks Nancy if she believes in reincarnation to which she answers most definitely. Louise repeats the story she told the last time. Her first love Cassius Clay, Muhammad Ali, had recently visited her in spirit form and held her tightly and assured her everything will be fine and she has lots left to do in this lifetime. Noory jokingly said 'Of course you do, like calling into this show!'

A darkened bedroom, an elderly black woman, LOUISE, is asleep.

The sound of the creek of a door, the bedroom door opens a crack allowing a sliver of light to fall upon the bed and LOUISE.

LOUISE sits bolt upright in bed, she is wearing a full nightgown and a hair bonnet, frightened pulls her blanket up to her chin.

LOUISE: WHO DERE? WHO IDDIT?

The ghostly figure of a black man approaches the bed and sits close to LOUISE. He is Cassius Clay who became Muhammad Ali.

CASSIUS CLAY: Don't be afraid my love. It's me, Cassius.

LOUISE: Can it really be you Cassius my first love? I'm blind now, I can't sees you.

Cassius leans towards LOUISE and takes her in his arms.

LOUISE: IT IS YOU DEAR SWEET CASSIUS. YOU WERE THE ONLY MAN EVER TO TAKE ME INTO HIS ARMS. STILL SO STRONG DARLING CASSIUS EVEN DOH YOU DAID!

CASSIUS CLAY: Of course it's me dear Louise. We was each other's first love remember dat in Louisville? We was just 13. You was a prim and proper young lady and I respected that.

LOUISE: Yes you did. You were a perfect Southern gentleman my sweet Cassius Clay.

CASSIUS CLAY: We old now tho Louise. I'm dead and you will be too soon. I never got to see yo' titties when we was 13. Please show me dem titties Louise.

LOUISE blushes and giggles.

LOUISE: You're a rascal Cassius but we ain't chidrins any more. You can has a look.

LOUISE long bony old fingers begin opening her nightgown revealing her saggy deflated breasts.

CASSIUS CLAY: I love dem stringy titties Miss Louise. Can I suck on 'em?

LOUISE: hee hee Please do my love.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4536 on: December 21, 2021, 07:28:58 AM »
Great job by Producer Tom, tonight was back to back woo-tards for guests, the first a male with some cockamamie woo about a mind virus named wetiko that has infected everybody, the second a lady named Nancy who was a lawyer who has died 3 times and lived to tell the tale, tall tales, about her Near Death Experiences and such.

An old woman caller, because nobody under 65 other than that shitstain Mike will call in, told Nancy and George her story - Alice or whatever old lady name you want to give her, died when she was a young girl, she was on the operating table and flat lined and left her body, but her Grandma on the other side told her she must return to her body so she did but she said it forever changed her life and of course how she looks at death. Nancy agreed whole-heartedly. Alice lost her son this past summer but she wasn't shocked because she knew it was going to happen a week before. No, doctors hadn't told her her son's death was imminent. Noory asked how? Alice matter of factly replied 'the crow told me'. lol wtf this perked my ears up.

Alice explained that her near death experience as a child gave her the ability to talk to animals and for them to talk to her. Imagine Alice in her kitchen washing dishes in the sink, a big black crow lands outside on her window sill and taps the glass for Alice to lift the window open which Alice does. 'Crow what business do you have with me?'  'Lady, I bring you tidings of sorrow today, in a week your son Arnold will pass away.' 'Oh dear, well thank you Crow for preparing me. And here's some stale bread crusts for you and the missus. Good day Crow!'

Soon after Louise calls in. Noory lets Nancy know that Louise is Cleopatra reincarnated and asks Nancy if she believes in reincarnation to which she answers most definitely. Louise repeats the story she told the last time. Her first love Cassius Clay, Muhammad Ali, had recently visited her in spirit form and held her tightly and assured her everything will be fine and she has lots left to do in this lifetime. Noory jokingly said 'Of course you do, like calling into this show!'

The sound of the creek of a door, the bedroom door opens a crack allowing a sliver of light to fall upon the bed and LOUISE.

LOUISE sits bolt upright in bed, she is wearing a full nightgown and a hair bonnet, frightened pulls her blanket up to her chin.

The ghostly figure of a black man approaches the bed and sits close to LOUISE. He is Cassius Clay who became Muhammad Ali.

LOUISE: Can it really be you Cassius my first love? I'm blind now, I can't sees you.

LOUISE: IT IS YOU DEAR SWEET CASSIUS. YOU WERE THE ONLY MAN EVER TO TAKE ME INTO HIS ARMS. STILL SO STRONG DARLING CASSIUS EVEN DOH YOU DAID!

CASSIUS CLAY: Of course it's me dear Louise. We was each other's first love remember dat in Louisville? We was just 13. You was a prim and proper young lady and I respected that.

LOUISE: Yes you did. You were a perfect Southern gentleman my sweet Cassius Clay.

CASSIUS CLAY: We old now tho Louise. I'm dead and you will be too soon. I never got to see yo' titties when we was 13. Please show me dem titties Louise.

LOUISE: You're a rascal Cassius but we ain't chidrins any more. You can has a look.

LOUISE long bony old fingers begin opening her nightgown revealing her saggy deflated breasts.

I’m sure Tommee puts the same level of effort into Jorch’s women of woo as he does selecting from all those submerging artist submissions.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4537 on: December 21, 2021, 07:38:56 AM »
I listen on the actual radio so They can’t track me.
Wise move.

When the government starts rounding up people into different categories,  you'll avoid being downgraded into the slave labor group.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4538 on: December 21, 2021, 07:45:39 AM »
@CronkitesGhost

I feel guilty laughing.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4539 on: December 21, 2021, 08:19:00 AM »

I read this in the moment, mindful of that great expression of love.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4540 on: December 21, 2021, 08:21:38 AM »
I’m sure Tommee puts the same level of effort into Jorch’s women of woo as he does selecting from all those submerging artist submissions.

Feelings can be so subliminal.  Look  at the Cassius Clay fist.  Look at who the receiver could be.  Too many nights of uninterrupted woo-woo will do that to a  person. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4541 on: December 23, 2021, 02:21:29 PM »
Last night regular caller Louise in Louisville, KY called in again telling about her past reincarnations including Cleopatra.
When asked how she learned of these past reincarnations, she revealed she got this info from past charlatan guest Dr. Bruce Goldberg (dentist turned hypnotist)!
So it was Dr. Goldberg who originally put the idea of her being Cleopatra in her head - makes sense now! :D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4542 on: December 23, 2021, 02:43:32 PM »
Last night regular caller Louise in Louisville, KY called in again telling about her past reincarnations including Cleopatra.
When asked how she learned of these past reincarnations, she revealed she got this info from past charlatan guest Dr. Bruce Goldberg (dentist turned hypnotist)!
So it was Dr. Goldberg who originally put the idea of her being Cleopatra in her head - makes sense now! :D

Tommy called him this morning to book him again! 🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4543 on: December 23, 2021, 03:37:13 PM »
My favorite of her incarnations was Scarlett O’Hara.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4544 on: December 23, 2021, 03:51:19 PM »
My favorite of her incarnations was Scarlett O’Hara.
Ha, ha, ha.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎