Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848723 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4830 on: January 26, 2022, 12:52:11 PM »
It would seem that Major Ed has not improved with age. That was a nothing burger of an appearance last night. However this Havana Syndrome dude has promise of being interesting.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4831 on: January 26, 2022, 01:29:42 PM »
It would seem that Major Ed has not improved with age. That was a nothing burger of an appearance last night. However this Havana Syndrome dude has promise of being interesting.
Hey, how about that Kill Shot?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

#AnyDayNow
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4832 on: January 26, 2022, 02:04:55 PM »
Wow. Talk about awkward. Linda Howe just has a complete meltdown on this stream.  @Gunner65 put me on to this Cambian guy whom in turn was covering this interview of Linda by Curt Jaimungal. A simple question about an image on her website is asked [the question came from Cambian] and she loses her shit starting at the 2 hour and 36 minute mark.

"Nothing about the last 20 minutes has been fair" - LMH

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4833 on: January 26, 2022, 02:43:21 PM »
Gas station sandwich > gas station sushi

That is true, unless it's an egg salad sandwich.  There are not enough rest stops on the highways to handle the blow back.  :D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4834 on: January 26, 2022, 02:51:19 PM »
See what you’ve started, Shay.  First turkee sammiches, then Subs... demand will sky rocket, the supply chain will collapse, then... horrors... pizza roll Armageddon.  :o

LOL!  It's fun to get off topic every once in a while.  This little discussion was more interesting than a George Noory interview.  ;)  If it weren't for him though, we wouldn't have these golden opportunities.  He is the inspiration.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4835 on: January 26, 2022, 03:01:49 PM »
Wow. Talk about awkward. Linda Howe just has a complete meltdown on this stream.  @Gunner65 put me on to this Cambian guy whom in turn was covering this interview of Linda by Curt Jaimungal. A simple question about an image on her website is asked [the question came from Cambian] and she loses her shit starting at the 2 hour and 36 minute mark.

I don't think she handled that well.  Just answer the questions and not present your accolades as a blanket statement.  That's weak.  She looked like a robot that was struggling with a software download and was about to short circuit.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4836 on: January 26, 2022, 03:09:31 PM »
LOL!  It's fun to get off topic every once in a while.  This little discussion was more interesting than a George Noory interview.  ;)  If it weren't for him though, we wouldn't have these golden opportunities.  He is the inspiration.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“That’s true.  It’s all due to me.  Am I not the greatest, Tommee?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4837 on: January 26, 2022, 05:04:40 PM »

Whatever credibility she had early on has been slipping away with sloppy investigations and reports.  Dody played her like a trout, she fell hook, line, & sinker for the phoney "Great Lakes Dive Company"/Kinross F-89 recovery hoax, and then the ridiculous "secret astronaut" story that got her booted from C2C. I also had some personal dealings with her where I told her a story she did on C2C couldn't possibly be true and provided proof from sources including Jane's (which she had never heard of). 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4838 on: January 26, 2022, 07:27:39 PM »
Whatever credibility she had early on has been slipping away with sloppy investigations and reports.  Dody played her like a trout, she fell hook, line, & sinker for the phoney "Great Lakes Dive Company"/Kinross F-89 recovery hoax, and then the ridiculous "secret astronaut" story that got her booted from C2C. I also had some personal dealings with her where I told her a story she did on C2C couldn't possibly be true and provided proof from sources including Jane's (which she had never heard of).

Ha!  Your mention of Jane’s brought back a random memory from my Air Force days. I was giving a current intelligence briefing one day to the base commander. He was a really tough looking dude with red hair in a flattop. At SAC bomber bases the base commander didn’t always get the most respect, they were usually overshadowed by the wing commander. This colonel demanded respect and usually got it.

Well Colonel Red didn’t agree with the number of Soviet AWACS aircraft I had noted on one of my slides. This was back when the Soviet Union was using a propeller driven plane called the TU-126 Moss.

“Jane’s says they have 12.  Your slide is wrong.” 

“Sir, Jane’s is an unclassified publication which is compiled using various sources. The number I have on my slide is copied directly from the DIA’s assessment. The number of aircraft isn’t what’s important in the news I am presenting to you about the most recent shift in their deployment regarding a single aircraft.” 

“I believe Jane’s.” 

“Yes sir. I will go back and search through our classified sources to determine if I can resolve the discrepancy.”

“No need. Jane’s is always right.”
Are we having fun yet?

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4839 on: January 26, 2022, 08:14:08 PM »
Ha!  Your mention of Jane’s brought back a random memory from my Air Force days. I was giving a current intelligence briefing one day to the base commander. He was a really tough looking dude with red hair in a flattop. At SAC bomber bases the base commander didn’t always get the most respect, they were usually overshadowed by the wing commander. This colonel demanded respect and usually got it.

Well Colonel Red didn’t agree with the number of Soviet AWACS aircraft I had noted on one of my slides. This was back when the Soviet Union was using a propeller driven plane called the TU-126 Moss.

“Jane’s says they have 12.  Your slide is wrong.” 

“Sir, Jane’s is an unclassified publication which is compiled using various sources. The number I have on my slide is copied directly from the DIA’s assessment. The number of aircraft isn’t what’s important in the news I am presenting to you about the most recent shift in their deployment regarding a single aircraft.” 

“I believe Jane’s.” 

“Yes sir. I will go back and search through our classified sources to determine if I can resolve the discrepancy.”

“No need. Jane’s is always right.”

In 1990, I was seconded to Foreign Technology Division to help them analyze some foreign hardware and technical information/data someone had "found."  I remember thinking I wish I had the Jane's concession in that organization.  I think everyone in the place got a copy of "Jane's Defense Weekly," and copies of "Jane's All the World's Aircraft" going back to the 60s were readily available. A young captain I worked with referred to Jane's as "The Bible." AW&ST was also prevalent.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4840 on: January 26, 2022, 08:17:30 PM »
FYI, Linda Moulton Howe turned 80 years old on her birthday last week Jan 20.
She was older than Art Bell!
She shares the same birthday as astronaut Buzz Aldrin, who just turned 92!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4841 on: January 26, 2022, 08:24:17 PM »
In 1990, I was seconded to Foreign Technology Division to help them analyze some foreign hardware and technical information/data someone had "found."  I remember thinking I wish I had the Jane's concession in that organization.  I think everyone in the place got a copy of "Jane's Defense Weekly," and copies of "Jane's All the World's Aircraft" going back to the 60s were readily available. A young captain I worked with referred to Jane's as "The Bible." AW&ST was also prevalent.

When I had to teach Fighter Aircraft Recognition training to the aircrews I would say 95% of the photos I used were copied directly from the publications you mentioned. The ones we had in classified publications were generally ones taken from above while the aircraft were sitting on the ramp. I needed ones that were airborne from various angles, preferably with their landing gear tucked away.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4842 on: January 27, 2022, 12:07:23 AM »
FYI, Linda Moulton Howe turned 80 years old on her birthday last week Jan 20.
She was older than Art Bell!
She shares the same birthday as astronaut Buzz Aldrin, who just turned 92!

Hope she saved her money. This may be the cognitive decline that ends her income stream.

Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4843 on: January 27, 2022, 02:51:33 AM »
sNoory was typical last night.  Within two minutes of his interview with the paleontologist he was asking what the most dangerous volcano is.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4844 on: January 27, 2022, 05:58:17 AM »
sNoory was typical last night.  Within two minutes of his interview with the paleontologist he was asking what the most dangerous volcano is.

He also asked him if, when he was a kid, he had any little rubber dinosaur toys.  ::)