Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848710 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5340 on: March 10, 2022, 11:30:12 PM »
oh man how could I have missed Noory and Oliver Stone. was Stone on to promote something? or was he on to discuss the Ukraine Russian war? if the latter why would he bother coming on Coast when lots of legit shows on network, cable. internet would want him on since Russian history is one of his big interests?

Noory doesn't know shit about Ukraine nor anything else. It sounds like he embarrassed himself once again but Noory has zero self awareness and he probably thought he did a great interview with Oliver Stone and of course Tommy totally agreed because that's what simps do.
Oliver Stone and the other guy were on c2c to promote a new documentary series coming out on pay-per-view streaming services about the JFK conspiracy.
They said the full version is a four hour/part documentary that has to be purchased, but they also mentioned there is a shorter 2 hour version that is available cheaper for rent.
They sent Noory a free copy of the 4 hour version to preview before the show, so he didn't have to pay to watch it!

Noory did ask Stone about a documentary he did about Putin several years ago.

Oliver Stone was on via zoom but he had technical problems after the first half-hour and he was only scheduled for the first hour anyway, so that shortened his period overall.  Noory wasted most of the first hour asking Stone about non-JFK stuff and trying to kiss his ass by heaping praise on him and his son who has been a guest on c2c before.

Any actual discussion of JFK conspiracy and new info waited until the second hour with the other guest who was the head writer of the new documentary.  He did reveal research showing there was at least two other planned backup asassination cities (Tampa and Chicago) in case the Dallas one failed, both of those other city plans had a similar guy setup like Oswald too.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5341 on: March 11, 2022, 06:22:41 PM »
He did reveal research showing there was at least two other planned backup asassination cities (Tampa and Chicago) in case the Dallas one failed, both of those other city plans had a similar guy setup like Oswald too.

I'd like to hear the evidence for that and who in their theory was doing the planning.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5342 on: March 11, 2022, 06:26:00 PM »
I'd like to hear the evidence for that and who in their theory was doing the planning.
Agreed. This would be a compelling listen.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5343 on: March 11, 2022, 08:06:01 PM »
I think they referred to the CIA and the mob.
You would probably have to pay and watch their new 4 hour documentary to get all the details.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5344 on: March 11, 2022, 09:06:50 PM »

Well we know whatever Stone’s theory is it’s the exact opposite of what really happened. I’m all for conspiracies but after sitting through his “untold history of the United States” Id never waste time with anything he has to say. It was blatantly misleading, which is the usual for Stone/Michael Moore types. It’s been a decade since I watched it so I don’t remember the details but I remember laughing hysterically at the revisionist history.

These guys break it down well. The article should be given a read. Watch the Stone documentary and see for yourself.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oliver-stones-junk-history-of-the-united-states-debunked

Other quotes are simply pruned to suit the authors’ thesis. For example, Harry Truman, one of the The Untold History’s great villains, is accused of “fanning the flames of mistrust” between Moscow and Washington in the summer of 1941. They quote the then-senator saying, not long after Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union, that “If we see that Germany is winning we ought to help Russia, and if Russia is winning we ought to help Germany, and that way let them kill as many as possible.”

But the full quote offers a rather important caveat: “If we see that Germany is winning we ought to help Russia, and if Russia is winning we ought to help Germany, and that way let them kill as many as possible, although I don’t want to see Hitler victorious under any circumstances. Neither of them thinks anything of their pledged word.” (Emphasis added.)

Kuznick and Stone replace a comma with a full stop, excising a hugely important qualification—one meant to underscore Truman’s opposition to both genocidal dictatorships.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5345 on: March 11, 2022, 09:13:33 PM »
George was talking to yesterday's last guest about estates and willis. It was ridiculous, sNoory has no grasp. I think I lasted 3 minutes.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5346 on: March 11, 2022, 11:12:16 PM »
I'm enjoying this interview that Ian is having about the producer of the Monkees.  He is animated and interested as he is asking the questions, and that is so different from the normal deadpan interviews that are usually held.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5347 on: March 11, 2022, 11:43:27 PM »
Tomorrow night Ian is going out on a limb and asking the current UFO reporter a question that he has never been asked. 

What did you do to Peter Davenport?  Was it a conspiracy by Norry to shut the UFO Reporting Center down and to take it away from a national audience?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5348 on: March 12, 2022, 12:14:10 AM »
Glad I needed a radio on, Chip's Linda Ronstadt story... I was so expecting him to say they were an item... She dated a lot. Braless national anthem, woo hoo!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5349 on: March 12, 2022, 08:09:33 PM »

He did say he and Linda Ronstadt were a thing and he regretted how it ended, never spoke again to her. His story was he was doing a recording session with her when 2 musicians from a band I forget the name he gave came in and were tripping on acid and ruining things so he told them to get the fuck out.

It was a good interview, no idea why Ian cut it off, the guest was having a great time reminiscing with Ian. Ian didn't have a 2nd guest so he got rid of a very interesting guest in order to do 2 hours of open phones, most of the callers were old guys who wanted to talk 60s/70s music.

Noory would have turned that interview into 2 hours of inane vapidness 'Mike Nesmith always wore that wool cap didn't he?' 'His mother invented that white out stuff to correct mistakes on a typewriter.' 'How did you get interested in being a music producer for all these great artists?' 'Do you have a favorite record you produced?' 'Did you ever work with Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top? He's a friend, great guy.' 'Were the Monkees good guys?'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5350 on: March 12, 2022, 08:59:16 PM »
I was showering and didn't hear that they were a thing. I did think I heard that she called recently to say something about"Elenore." It was background noise for me to defocus on the issues of the day.

The Monkees, minus Nesmith, were all great guys in their latter years. Seems like Chip is too. Seemingly humble and happy being small time now.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5351 on: March 12, 2022, 11:29:05 PM »

Ian just had Kevin Randle the UFO 'investigator' on for half an hour of ass kissing, Ian had him on because he was watching some TV program and the UFO expert was a charlatan and it bugged him so he thought he'd talk to Randle about it Ian thinks Randle is a legit researcher, so legit he says the only person more trusted about the topic was J Allen Hynek. Then they discussed Roswell a bit, Randle admits that over time some of the sources he used turned out to be frauds but he still is certain that Roswell was an extraterrestrial event.

i have seen the photos of the pile of crap they collected, it's so clearly the remnants of a weather balloon that it always amazes me anybody would have the gall to promote it as debris from a flying saucer, and not stop there but invent the story about little green men being hauled off to Area 51 alive. Randle is just as loony as the rest and if not loony he's another con artist looking to make a buck which he has done for decades now.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5352 on: March 14, 2022, 11:34:27 PM »
hahaha Noory is so transparent. He brings up the death of William Hurt, claims he was his favorite actor, then notes to his guest, 'he was only 71, just a week short of his 72nd birthday.' Noory's age. George is flummoxed, 'it says he died of natural causes ....... he was only 71, what kind of natural causes could it be?'  ;D  Noory's trying hard to convince himself 71 is the new 30.

lol what could kill a man who's only 72? oh I dunno George, heart attack, stroke, cancer, Alzheimers, Parkinsons, diabetes, pneumonia ..........

Hurt died of prostate cancer, Noory just rips his news stories off some feed service and doesn't bother using Google to see if there's other information.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5353 on: March 15, 2022, 12:49:37 AM »

Noory's rattled tonight, he's stumbling mightily. His second guest is dropping nightmare scenarios for the human species at a fast clip and it's scaring George.

But according to George at least one disaster is ending 'It's great that the Covid pandemic is ending Hugh, as I predicted it would end in March, cases are way down.'

Noory doesn't read or watch the news, China is locking down cities left and right over a new variant of Omicron that spreads much faster and easier, hospitalizations are soaring in the UK and other European countries. Will be here in a few weeks. Of course Noory won't be talking about his prediction that Covid is over.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5354 on: March 15, 2022, 12:56:43 AM »
sNoory said the word "escapism" about 20 minutes after Nick Rekieta (Rekieta Law on YouTube) said "escapism." I haven't heard that word in ages.

No coincidences!
Eh, nevermind...