Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848682 times)

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6030 on: May 31, 2022, 12:53:18 AM »
Market research is looking at doing a group host format featuring the "Sad Pack" hosting on rotating nights of the week.  To keep the touch, Norry will be doing cameo phone-ins.

Oh wait, I think that is being done successfully now.  Don't want to rock the Coast boat.

I definitely think they would keep the show. They could do some sort of guest hosting run, to find a replacement. I could also see Jimmy Church or Dave Schrader make a return. But I don’t think either would come back until Noory was ready to retire or transition to part time.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6031 on: May 31, 2022, 01:02:47 AM »
Speaking of Dave, is he still doing that show? The something something Files?  I saw that author's name in Stranger Things, BTW...
Eh, nevermind...

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
« Reply #6032 on: May 31, 2022, 01:15:53 AM »
Fun fact Schrader is doing some YouTube show after howlzer or whatever ghost adventure type show he was doing was not picked up for a third season.

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
« Reply #6033 on: May 31, 2022, 05:39:48 AM »
Apparently Dave and Tim had an argument. Now each host a show. But share a website. Apparently Dave has another show but it’s unknown if it will be picked up for another season.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6034 on: May 31, 2022, 05:54:13 AM »
The last 10 seconds of this episode are very revealing.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6035 on: May 31, 2022, 05:55:46 AM »
Apparently Dave has another show but it’s unknown if it will be picked up for another season.

First season hasn't even aired yet.
I believe the new woo shows debut around Halloween.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6036 on: May 31, 2022, 07:46:02 AM »
To carry three seasons is now the standard... Netflix taught us that.

Once they put Holzer Files completely behind a paywall, I stopped watching. I'm sure most everybody did as well.

Eh, nevermind...

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
« Reply #6037 on: May 31, 2022, 07:58:42 AM »
To carry three seasons is now the standard... Netflix taught us that.

Once they put Holzer Files completely behind a paywall, I stopped watching. I'm sure most everybody did as well.

He didn't say what network it was on but guessing discovery + which is subscription or discovery.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6038 on: May 31, 2022, 08:10:30 AM »
He didn't say what network it was on but guessing discovery + which is subscription or discovery.

Travel Channel and discovery+

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6039 on: May 31, 2022, 11:48:22 PM »
the shitty commercials for Coast Insider. an elderly female listener's testimonial

'Coast to Coast has challenged me to think deeper. It has broadened my horizons.'

think deeper ....... the host has the intellect, breadth of knowledge and worldliness of a 6th grader, and not a bright 6th grader.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6040 on: May 31, 2022, 11:55:02 PM »
Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra just called in again!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6041 on: June 01, 2022, 01:17:39 AM »
Such condescending bumper music in Baker Street in the phrase, "You're trying, you're trying now".  What man in his right mind tells someone else they are not what they used to be?  Keep talking to her that way, George, maybe she'll kill herself.  Most ladies don't like to be seen in the light of their hardships.  What an ass you are.  He must feel horrible about himself and has to project it to someone else.  Very small.  There are some real good reasons you don't seem to be married.  You are an awful person.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6042 on: June 01, 2022, 01:49:09 AM »
It would be a real shame if one night George Noory returned from another grueling show, parked his car in his Los Angeles condo's underground parking garage when from out of the shadows stepped Sofia every fiber of her being on fire with the rage of a woman spurned, locked and  loaded for bear  .............. POP! POP! POP! ...... a real shame.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6043 on: June 01, 2022, 02:17:16 AM »
It would be a real shame if one night George Noory returned from another grueling show, parked his car in his Los Angeles condo's underground parking garage when from out of the shadows stepped Sofia every fiber of her being on fire with the rage of a woman spurned, locked and  loaded for bear  .............. POP! POP! POP! ...... a real shame.

It's funny that everyone has their own reason for why the Snorge is a schmuck.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6044 on: June 01, 2022, 04:02:49 AM »
Most ladies don't like to be seen in the light of their hardships.
But yet, I was looking for a movie to stream on Monday, and every one available to me was about some woman who was raped, abused, or done wrong in some way.  A victim.  I didn’t want to see such a movie so didn’t watch.  There must be a big market for these hardship movies for there to be so many.
Merry Christmas