Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848689 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7095 on: September 08, 2022, 10:39:57 PM »
lately waiting for Noory to say or do something embarrassingly stupid isn't enough to make me listen - the guests are terrible and getting worse, 1 out of 10 guests are bearable and I may be generous with that estimate.

would much rather have had the Queen stick around another 5 years and it had been Noory taking an early exit today - he is an expert at taking early exits, would be great if Noory's funeral was just tapes of the shit he plays when he takes off early like the little old ladies beating a man with their umbrellas, the Tell Tale Heart reading, interviews with dead guests while Noory lays in casket, 25 people/family in attendance, dozing off or scrolling through shit on their cell phones. nobody crying.

while this funeral is going on I imagine a young woman, his granddaughter, raising her hand. The funeral director asks 'Yes? Do you have something you'd like to say about your grandfather miss?' She answers 'No not really. I just wanted to know how much longer these recordings are going to play, I have to meet a friend.'

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7096 on: September 09, 2022, 01:47:36 AM »
Noory left 15min early tonight and said that he had lots of requests for this so he replayed his reading of the Telltale Heart for the umpteenth time! He also said he gives permission to record it.
What a liar - NOBODY would request that or want a recording of it!  :P

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7097 on: September 09, 2022, 04:39:04 AM »
That's a great stage name... Dave Norway!
One of my favorite names for Jorch.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7098 on: September 09, 2022, 04:39:26 AM »
lately waiting for Noory to say or do something embarrassingly stupid isn't enough to make me listen - the guests are terrible and getting worse, 1 out of 10 guests are bearable and I may be generous with that estimate.

On Tuesday, Pat Boone is a guest.  It should be riveting.  :D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7099 on: September 09, 2022, 04:40:50 AM »

would much rather have had the Queen stick around another 5 years and it had been Noory taking an early exit today - he is an expert at taking early exits, would be great if Noory's funeral was just tapes of the shit he plays when he takes off early like the little old ladies beating a man with their umbrellas, the Tell Tale Heart reading, interviews with dead guests while Noory lays in casket, 25 people/family in attendance, dozing off or scrolling through shit on their cell phones. nobody crying.

while this funeral is going on I imagine a young woman, his granddaughter, raising her hand. The funeral director asks 'Yes? Do you have something you'd like to say about your grandfather miss?' She answers 'No not really. I just wanted to know how much longer these recordings are going to play, I have to meet a friend.'
”…would be great if Noory's funeral was just tapes of the shit he plays when he takes off early like the little old ladies beating a man with their umbrellas, the Tell Tale Heart reading, interviews with dead guests while Noory lays in casket, 25 people/family in attendance, dozing off or scrolling through shit on their cell phones. nobody crying…”

LOL! I can see that.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7100 on: September 09, 2022, 04:44:28 AM »
I got a laugh from that. The schedule of guests is usually stupid enough, it alone gives me a chuckle of disdain. Then throw in Dave thinking he’s smoking hot compost because Pat Boone and Billy Mumy will tolerate being a guest.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7101 on: September 09, 2022, 04:45:43 AM »
Noory left 15min early tonight and said that he had lots of requests for this so he replayed his reading of the Telltale Heart for the umpteenth time! He also said he gives permission to record it.
What a liar - NOBODY would request that or want a recording of it!  :P

Huh?  I had to read your post twice.  Noory gives permission to record his reading of the Telltale Heart?  LOL!!!  Whew!  I truly did laugh at that.  He's insufferable.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7102 on: September 09, 2022, 04:55:08 AM »
Huh?  I had to read your post twice.  Noory gives permission to record his reading of the Telltale Heart?  LOL!!!  Whew!  I truly did laugh at that.  He's insufferable.
Mike the Millennial probably gets off to it. Then there’s Walt the Creep. He probably listens to it as he works himself into a frenzy watching old VHS tapes of Willis on the Home Shopping Network.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7103 on: September 09, 2022, 05:20:48 AM »
The folks over at GLP say that the Coast to Coast AM Youtube channel has been taken down. I didn't even know they had one.  ;D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7104 on: September 09, 2022, 06:07:39 AM »
Record sNoory’s reading and chop it up into a soundboard.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7105 on: September 09, 2022, 06:40:01 AM »
The folks over at GLP say that the Coast to Coast AM Youtube channel has been taken down. I didn't even know they had one.  ;D
I sent a text asking why, I didn't listen for an answer.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7106 on: September 09, 2022, 07:17:47 AM »
Same here. Dave and Ms. Julie probably want everyone spending their money to be an “insider” and they just now figured the potential cash was better than YT.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

#MsJulieWantsYour$Naow

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7107 on: September 09, 2022, 07:55:02 AM »
Same here. Dave and Ms. Julie probably want everyone spending their money to be an “insider” and they just now figured the potential cash was better than YT.

#MsJulieWantsYour$Naow
I forget the name of the website that counts views and ad revenue, but could it be that it was doing so poorly that they didn't want that black eye to be seen by the world?

It was either that or maybe somebody was giving medical advice on the show.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7108 on: September 09, 2022, 08:16:00 AM »
Mike the Millennial probably gets off to it. Then there’s Walt the Creep. He probably listens to it as he works himself into a frenzy watching old VHS tapes of Willis on the Home Shopping Network.

;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7109 on: September 09, 2022, 08:31:05 AM »

Unless he's called away on urgent business somewhere like Boston