Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848695 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7530 on: October 25, 2022, 10:29:22 PM »

'Michael your father and my father both fought in the Battle of the Bulge, I doubt they knew each other.'

I guarantee you if I searched through WWII military records his father was not in combat during the Battle of the Bulge.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7531 on: October 25, 2022, 10:32:13 PM »
'Michael your father and my father both fought in the Battle of the Bulge, I doubt they knew each other.'

I guarantee you if I searched through WWII military records his father was not in combat during the Battle of the Bulge.

Maybe his dad was the spooge mopper at the camp's whorehouse.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7532 on: October 25, 2022, 11:50:15 PM »

I thought everyone in the war knew each other and were great friends.

I guess George was making a disclaimer just in case he said ''wait, are you sure, I don't remember meeting him''?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7533 on: October 26, 2022, 03:34:00 AM »

Freaking Jorch. ::) Like the Battle of the Bulge was some kind of typical holiday get-together.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And any little opening for Snorge to bring up something supposedly related to him. I’m surprised he didn’t go further.

Snorge Norway - “Michael, speaking of epic military events, did yeeewww know I wuz in the Navy?”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7534 on: October 26, 2022, 12:22:23 PM »
I want to know when Norry has a dream interpreter or someone that analyze your dreams.  Then, I will listen, very, very carefully. 

My dream:  I dreamed of Norry in a onecie,  building sand castles and burying somebody under the sand with just their head sticking up.  That person was unidentifiable.

And in the background I heard bumper music, "Onecie is the loneliest number that you ever knew."

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7535 on: October 27, 2022, 12:39:03 AM »
oh boy tonight's con artist is a beauty and as usual Noory is participating unctuously as his confederate. the guest is an exorcist, he claims to be the Arch Bishop of ......... wait for this ... the Mexican National Catholic Church ........ in Canada. No such church exists other than in this kook's head. Of course Noory knows this but he's part of the 'act', when he asks questions of the guest he very seriously addresses him as 'Arch Bishop' as if he's talking to the Arch Bishop of a major Roman Catholic diocese. Major bamboozler, he talks a mile a minute when explaining his credentials and the fake church.

there was a Mexican National Catholic Church at one time, the only remnant of it according to encyclopedia.com is a group in Los Angeles of less than 100 people. Oh he's brought along one of his team of exorcists, Sister Lucy, a fake nun in his fake church.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7536 on: October 28, 2022, 02:04:24 AM »
Why does he close the show with all those names including George K and Ian?  I don't hear them any more often than Connie, Jimmy or Lisa?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7537 on: October 28, 2022, 02:06:03 AM »
I want to know when Norry has a dream interpreter or someone that analyze your dreams.  Then, I will listen, very, very carefully. 

My dream:  I dreamed of Norry in a onecie,  building sand castles and burying somebody under the sand with just their head sticking up.  That person was unidentifiable.

And in the background I heard bumper music, "Onecie is the loneliest number that you ever knew."
Did the someone under the sand look thin and a little tall, or short and obese?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7538 on: October 28, 2022, 02:07:47 AM »
Why does he close the show with all those names including George K and Ian?  I don't hear them any more often than Connie, Jimmy or the brunette??

Those "nods" are an acknowledgement of their stature with the show. Remember, he included Art for years too.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7539 on: October 28, 2022, 02:13:22 AM »
Noory took advantage of his second guest talking about horror writers to leave early last night.
So he cut his guest off early and replayed his tired old reading of Edgar Allen Poe's Telltale Heart for the umpteenth time! :o
Heinous and unredeemable.  Yes.  And old.  And sick.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7540 on: October 28, 2022, 02:14:50 AM »
About those mean bumpers, rumor has it that he would play certain songs at She'-She' to make her cry.  Then, he would come back on and say some mean message.  He is a bumper music bully.
A bully of bumper music "bully of BM".

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7541 on: October 28, 2022, 02:18:05 AM »
Poor guest, she's a woman from National Geographic who writes/researches Egyptian history, he's produced several awkward moments where you can envision the guest questioning why she was booked on the show or if it's a practical joke someone's playing on her - the questions and comments from Noory are retarded even by Noory standards. He's had many guests on who are ancient Egypt experts, one of them recently died I saw - but he retains absolutely nothing from interviews, when he has a physicist or astronomer on it's the same childlike questions over and over. Not only the simpleton questions, he burdens the guest and audience with nonsense - he asked her if she knew who Edgar Cayce is, of course she doesn't, so Noory has to tell her he was 'the sleeping prophet' and this nonsense about a Hall of Records that Cayce said was located at the bottom of or under the Sphinx. She was like .... 'uh ... ok?'  Then he wondered aloud why those Egyptians just don't dig up the Sphinx to see if Cayce was right. God what an embarrassment he is. When she talked about Cleopatra of course he had to tell her about Louise the old black lady one of his charlatan guests implanted with this ridiculous belief she's the reincarnation of Cleopatra. And he laughed, at poor Louise's expense. Such a shithead. They don't come dumber, he asked her if Cleopatra was related to King Tut and all those pharaohs like the way the royal family in England are all related. The guest was speechless, she had to explain to the imbecile that Cleopatra was Greek/Macedonian. She talked about how smart, brilliant and cultured Cleopatra supposedly was and men were attracted by those qualities more than her looks - Noory responded 'I could see that - but it wasn't like she was 900 pounds or something.'
Norway, the bully of BM, is crass.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7542 on: October 28, 2022, 03:54:06 AM »
The toomerick hawk pushes toomerick for the Wuhan but says it’s not because he pushes toomerick.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7543 on: October 28, 2022, 10:33:45 AM »
Why does he close the show with all those names including George K and Ian?  I don't hear them any more often than Connie, Jimmy or Lisa?

Because he's on autopilot.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7544 on: October 28, 2022, 11:43:48 AM »
Because he's on autopilot.
Absolutely. We can’t expect Tommee to strain himself by updating his 3x5 index cards, either.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎