Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848733 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7545 on: October 28, 2022, 01:24:59 PM »
Norry, is starting a new movement, the "BMB Movement." 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7546 on: October 28, 2022, 03:16:44 PM »
He has the T-shirt, black with BIGGLY letters, "BMB".

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7547 on: October 28, 2022, 05:37:28 PM »
Norry, is starting a new movement, the "BMB Movement."

Bite Me Bitch?

Be My Boy?

Break My Balls?

Bumb My Bumb?

BoMB (the show, the audience, the guest)?

Or Tommee Bread 'M Butter?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7548 on: October 28, 2022, 05:56:51 PM »
Bowel Movement Bomber
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7549 on: October 29, 2022, 12:37:13 AM »

he's nauseating tonight doing open phones - patting himself on the back, Christmas Eve falls on Saturday this year, George wants to do it he claims but 'i don't want to take money from my weekend people'. But he assured us he will have another of his own absolutely pathetic no effort Christmas shows on the 23rd.

then Cornelius called in and kissed his ass 'We lost Art, then Rush, all we have left is you George.' Noory then told Corny that he and Tommy saved his life by telling him to go to the hospital when he was sick with his blood sugar crisis. 'You would have been dead.' Corny confirmed the doctor said he would have been dead in 24 hours.

Noory and Tommy are back on their shit with the live shows - promoting the next big extravaganza scheduled for .............. March 18th in Sedona Arizona where his retarded live show will close a 3 day paranormal conference. The theater seats 700 people, he needs 5 months to sell out a 700 seat theater.

He also said he wants to live long enough to see his grandchildren who are 3 and 5 I think he mentioned have their own families but he doubts he'll make it but he'll keep on going as long as he can.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7550 on: October 29, 2022, 01:00:14 AM »
oh i see, they are doing one of Tommy's revolutionary new ideas that have changed the face of talk radio, listeners are invited to text/email questions for George.

A woman asked George to explain 'remote viewing'. Noory stumbled through an answer describing what it is, he said everybody has the ability but you have to concentrate hard and you can see things without being there but he did allow that it's easier for remote viewers to see into the future, remote viewing the past seems to be more difficult.;D he's so full of shit, I wonder why he didn't tell her how he remote viewed the corona virus getting loose inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology and all the people scurrying around in a panic.

there's a reason he didn't tell her, he didn't tell her because he doesn't even remember the bullshit stories he feeds his moronic listeners.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7551 on: October 29, 2022, 01:06:55 AM »
... there's a reason he didn't tell her, he didn't tell her because he doesn't even remember the bullshit stories he feeds his moronic listeners.

George has cured three people with cancer.  He may not remember but I do.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7552 on: October 29, 2022, 01:14:58 AM »
Noory tonight pleaded to listeners if anyone knows what happened to an old regular caller who hasn't called in a long time  - Annie in Alabama.
Probably like an obituarie article was found for Bill the AAA  over a year after he died.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7553 on: October 29, 2022, 01:16:59 AM »
A caller told Noory he just learned that he was a singer and wanted to know how he prepares and what kind of music!
Haha the caller must never heard him from the c2c xmas cd?
If he had he wouldn't consider Noory as a singer again!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7554 on: October 29, 2022, 01:18:52 AM »
Here come more of the regulars - its Barry in South Carolina.
So at least he is still alive.
Another one who had a health scare like Corny.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #7555 on: October 29, 2022, 01:35:04 AM »
George said more to come but he will be gone, it being the last half hour of the show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7556 on: October 29, 2022, 01:39:46 AM »
omg tonight's caller segment is like sitting in the lobby of a nursing home, everybody sounds so old and decrepit. i have nothing against old people, it's just weird radio entertainment, really weird but that's all that Noory attracts.

Noory is such a stumblebum, an oldtimer named Roy called in with a long story about his health, when he got to the ER they rushed him into a room, did tests, diagnosed him with Stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma. Roy told Noory his hemoglobin was 3.3, Noory as always trying to sound like he's intelligent responds like he's fucking Marcus Welby 'That's high Roy' ......... Roy informs Noory with a chuckle, 'That's LOW, normal hemoglobin count is 14.3' Noory stammers something out because he's been caught faking it.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7557 on: October 29, 2022, 01:42:06 AM »
A caller told Noory he just learned that he was a singer and wanted to know how he prepares and what kind of music!
Haha the caller must never heard him from the c2c xmas cd?
If he had he wouldn't consider Noory as a singer again!

Maybe he was trolling George?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7558 on: October 29, 2022, 02:04:21 AM »

oh yeah, Noory asked Tommy to rate him as a singer. Tommy hesitated for a sec then told Noory 'Well you're not Frank Sinatra' ouch - Noory thought Tommy was going to kiss his ass.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7559 on: October 29, 2022, 02:44:32 AM »
He has the T-shirt, black with BIGGLY letters, "BMB".
Torn between Bowel Movement Bomber and Bumb My Bumb.