Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848677 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8805 on: April 01, 2023, 02:51:08 AM »
He probably has nothing else to do.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8806 on: April 01, 2023, 09:13:23 AM »
Where is all this race hostility coming from?  I've never seen you act this way before.  Are you in the south?

It's pol. iti. cal hostility.

There are segments of this society who are ruining living conditions. Saul Al in sky and his book Rules for Radicals have given the elite ideas on how to manipulate folks. What's the old saying? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...  Well, it's time to start laying blame. Funny, Art Bell had guests for many years who are predicting exactly where we're going. As I frequently say, is 25 year old shows are more contemporary than sNoory's current shows.

By the way, I heard him chastise the psychic guest last night even though it sounded like she was hitting every point with that first guy. It was almost like he didn't want her to succeed in being accurate. He sounded vindictive about it.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8807 on: April 02, 2023, 09:59:37 AM »
It's pol. iti. cal hostility.

There are segments of this society who are ruining living conditions. Saul Al in sky and his book Rules for Radicals have given the elite ideas on how to manipulate folks. What's the old saying? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...  Well, it's time to start laying blame. Funny, Art Bell had guests for many years who are predicting exactly where we're going. As I frequently say, is 25 year old shows are more contemporary than sNoory's current shows.

By the way, I heard him chastise the psychic guest last night even though it sounded like she was hitting every point with that first guy. It was almost like he didn't want her to succeed in being accurate. He sounded vindictive about it.

Hangovers do that.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #8808 on: April 02, 2023, 12:09:18 PM »
Where is all this race hostility coming from?  I've never seen you act this way before.  Are you in the south?

Racist!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8809 on: April 02, 2023, 03:24:40 PM »
Racist!

Honey, drink some sweet tea and it will all come out in the wash.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8810 on: April 02, 2023, 11:33:09 PM »
Its the first Sunday of the month so that means tonight is "Super Suck" Sunday with Noory hosting.
His first guest is another bible thumper so 'ole Skeptic Walt in PA called in to poo-poo all the religious stuff and promoted science!

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #8811 on: April 04, 2023, 08:36:59 AM »
Its the first Sunday of the month so that means tonight is "Super Suck" Sunday with Noory hosting.
His first guest is another bible thumper so 'ole Skeptic Walt in PA called in to poo-poo all the religious stuff and promoted science!

And Walt broke his own record with this call.  He said "George" 21 times in just under two minutes of on-air time.   Might make a good drinking game, assuming you don't have to go to work the next day.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8812 on: April 04, 2023, 11:09:59 PM »
Come On Baby, Light My Fire is such a condescending, selfish song.  She's not a thing.  She's not a match for your stick.  She's a person.  And if she's not into IT, then you aren't on her page.  DUH.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8813 on: April 05, 2023, 12:02:48 AM »
Noory has a new psychic medium guest on tonight.
Her name is listed as "Salicrow" but I read it as "Scarecrow" :D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8814 on: April 05, 2023, 12:29:56 AM »
Noory's playing the shit out of this Perry Como song 'Magic Moments' as a bumper, never heard this song until Coast started using it, it sounds like an SCTV parody by 5 Neat Guys.

When composer Burt Bacharach died recently I looked online to see how many hit songs he wrote and surprise, Magic Moments was his first hit, written when he was very young.
Yes, it seems like a lot of the things Sorry says and does are based on recent news.  I don't keep up very well with news, so I've realized it after-the-fact over the years.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8815 on: April 05, 2023, 12:36:17 AM »
tonight's 2nd guest is a consummate con artist, a woman who claims to be an 'animal psychic medium'. she's now taking calls and communicating with old people's dead pets, sometimes she says the animal is talking to her, then for whatever reason she 'feels things' - uh if you can talk to dead animals just let them talk, of course the reason is she can neither talk to animals nor pick up 'feelings' or 'perception' from them. She's a charlatan just making shit up, improvising bullshit based on information she coaxes out of people with vague questions and comments. 'I'm feeling Jake the cat has a strong connection with a male - does that sound right, is there a male in the house?'. LOL unless you're talking to a black woman there's a 90% chance there's a male in the house.

Noory likes being part of the con.
Wow, pretty hostile to African American women and flat out rude to the older ones and widows.  Racism is the cause of that instability anyhow.  Hard to have a man in the house when black professors standing on their own property are arrested for trespassing.  Do you know how hard it is to arrest a white druggie for trespassing?  But a black man on his own porch is free for police picking.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8816 on: April 05, 2023, 02:36:09 AM »
sNorry’s first news segment guest talked about the Trump indictment.  For his last question George asked, “Wouldn’t it be better for Biden to pardon him now?”  The guest stumbled around before giving a non-answer.  Instead, he should have said, “No, you idiot.  The president can’t pardon state charges.”
Merry Christmas

Starbuck Twitch

• KDWN
« Reply #8817 on: April 05, 2023, 02:04:27 PM »
Snoory looks terrible:

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8818 on: April 05, 2023, 02:35:58 PM »
He looks 90 with a glued-on moustache and wig.

Snoory looks terrible:
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8819 on: April 05, 2023, 05:52:36 PM »
He looks 90 with a glued-on moustache and wig.

Imagine what he'd look like without turmeric, the POS90 exercise machine, and all the rest of the supplements he recommends.