Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848670 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8940 on: May 12, 2023, 01:21:34 AM »

Noory with the penetrating questions for Barbara Jean the psychic.

George Noory: Barbara have you ever tracked your accuracy as a psychic?

Barbara Jean: No I haven't. *pause* But I haven't had any complaints. *giggle giggle*

George Noory: Interesting take there.

back to thinking this entire operation is some kind of elaborate prank or a spoof or CIA experiment.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8941 on: May 12, 2023, 02:02:44 AM »
Noory with the penetrating questions for Barbara Jean the psychic.

George Noory: Barbara have you ever tracked your accuracy as a psychic?

Barbara Jean: No I haven't. *pause* But I haven't had any complaints. *giggle giggle*

George Noory: Interesting take there.

back to thinking this entire operation is some kind of elaborate prank or a spoof or CIA experiment.

George plays the long boring game

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #8942 on: May 12, 2023, 11:58:28 AM »
I’ve been listening to Coast since the early days of Art Bell. After being a Coast Insider for many, many years, I finally cancelled my subscription last year. The last 2/3 years were so boring and not interesting to me anymore that I barely made it through the first few minutes except for the times George Knapp did his hosting. George Noory’s hosting has really taken a nosedive even if he managed to have a decently interesting guest. Very sad for what was once such a great show.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8943 on: May 12, 2023, 12:06:07 PM »
Glad to see you back.  George hasn’t grown, the show hasn’t grown.

For the coronation, we should have gotten shows about the royals being lizard people.
Merry Christmas

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8944 on: May 12, 2023, 03:41:03 PM »

He was already working with a deficit, a very modest intellect combined with his incurious personality, but age is taking a toll now as well.

His first guest last night was an author who wrote an Elon Musk biography in 2015 and was on to promote a new book about the booming space industry, a rare good guest. So before going to calls for the guest from listener callers Noory, good naturedly, tells the audience to 'Put your space ... hats on' Of course 'Put your space helmets on' was the correct verbiage, but 'space hats' it was. Your grandma would call a 'space helmet' a 'space hat'. Words don't come to him now more than before, can barely read pre-written intros and commercials, mush brain.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #8945 on: May 12, 2023, 05:30:06 PM »
Glad to see you back.  George hasn’t grown, the show hasn’t grown.

For the coronation, we should have gotten shows about the royals being lizard people.

Good to see you, too!! Well, at least Ground Zero came pretty close to that thought. LOL

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8946 on: May 12, 2023, 05:32:17 PM »
He looks decrepit .

He sounds decrepit.

Like RedEye Radio, C2C will live on. No matter how bad the hosts... Sad.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8947 on: May 15, 2023, 08:27:15 PM »

Last night I listened to Red Eye Radio and some of Frank Morano because there is no way in hell I will listen to Connie Willis. The Red Eye Radio guys and Morano are as unlistenable to as Noory.

But unlike Noory they aren't buffoons, they just suck, and there is entertainment value in a buffoon so I would listen to Noory over the other live overnight radio shows.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8948 on: May 15, 2023, 09:08:27 PM »
They have an assistant who listens to Crap and Suck, takes notes and gives them to Red Eye Radio. Surprised that RER isn't a PremSuck show.

Last night I listened to Red Eye Radio and some of Frank Morano because there is no way in hell I will listen to Connie Willis. The Red Eye Radio guys and Morano are as unlistenable to as Noory.

But unlike Noory they aren't buffoons, they just suck, and there is entertainment value in a buffoon so I would listen to Noory over the other live overnight radio shows.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8949 on: May 15, 2023, 10:24:33 PM »
They have an assistant who listens to Crap and Suck, takes notes and gives them to Red Eye Radio. Surprised that RER isn't a PremSuck show.

who are Crap and Suck?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8950 on: May 15, 2023, 10:52:53 PM »
who are Crap and Suck?
Clay and Buck. They make Dan Bongino look like a Supreme Court Justice.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8951 on: May 16, 2023, 01:59:22 AM »
12 minutes left in the May 15/16 show and I barely hear some guy reference the AB interview of Bob Guccione.

That interview with his wife was very impactful on my life.

What was this caller's reference? I couldn't hear it all. I literally shut my phone off (AB talking to a woman about caves and having phone issues on U7 wasn't putting me to sleep) and heard that reference as soon as my radio turned on.
Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #8952 on: May 16, 2023, 08:14:54 PM »
First Half: Pharmacist Ben Fuchs will discuss natural health remedies and the vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that our bodies need to maintain good health.

How often are these health shows on? I rarely get a chance to listen or remember to look up who's on, but I swear 9 out of 10 times seem to be the Fuc*s or Wallet or some other health show.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8953 on: May 16, 2023, 08:41:10 PM »
First Half: Pharmacist Ben Fuchs will discuss natural health remedies and the vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that our bodies need to maintain good health.

How often are these health shows on? I rarely get a chance to listen or remember to look up who's on, but I swear 9 out of 10 times seem to be the Fuc*s or Wallet or some other health show.

Vitamins, nutrients and minerals are indeed needed for good health. Fred, Pebbles and Chiquita can hook you up. Oh - vitamin D is really a good thing too. Go outside.  Enough said. Now move on Norry. If @Malliard can find interesting guests, you can too. You have only to try.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8954 on: May 16, 2023, 11:23:01 PM »

Twice a month for Noory's infomercials, once a month for Doc Wallet and Ben Fuchs each.