Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848670 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9060 on: June 09, 2023, 09:36:01 AM »
wtf, why do all those residential homes in Vegas have multiple trailers in their backyards and the family who says aliens visited them also has a Caterpillar bulldozer? there's like hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of shit. ???

Because you can...

When your mortgage is under $500 a month like mine was. You can afford junk, shit and crap. 😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #9061 on: June 09, 2023, 01:00:32 PM »
Noory never seems able to change his schedule of guests/topics with breaking news like Art would do all the time.
Noory always sticks with his schedule (probably set for weeks ahead) without fail!

I predicted this years ago, I am no psychic but I remember posting that if aliens land it might maybe get a minute on opening news segment but the regular show of medical shilling and consciousness would continue as planned. She never really showed to be able to call an audible when a big news hits especially for a show that should have a good rolodex of guests for topic like UFO and aliens   

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9062 on: June 09, 2023, 01:48:33 PM »
The sNoory inflexibility is probably because he is sitting in corporate headquarters.  The suits love to plan out shows far in advance. George has never shown himself to be a rebellious figure.
Merry Christmas

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #9063 on: June 09, 2023, 05:48:14 PM »
The c2cam schedule for this weekend is up now, unfortunately the Sunday host is Lisa Garr, so have to wait another week for Knapp looks like.

Great.  Maybe Garr will talk about the Las Vegas incident if traces of incense and essential oil residue are discovered at the impact site.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9064 on: June 09, 2023, 08:41:52 PM »
Great.  Maybe Garr will talk about the Las Vegas incident if traces of incense and essential oil residue are discovered at the impact site.
Clyde Lewis is doing tonight's Groundzero show all about this Las Vegas UFO incident and has played the audio of George Knapp's Las Vegas local TV report on the event.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9065 on: June 09, 2023, 08:55:05 PM »
Clyde Lewis is doing tonight's Groundzero show all about this Las Vegas UFO incident and has played the audio of George Knapp's Las Vegas local TV report on the event.

Maybe sNoory will book Lewis for an interview as an expert on the subject...
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #9066 on: June 09, 2023, 08:56:03 PM »

Unfortunately it was only the first hour, most of which I missed.  The second hour he has on a guest (a starseed telekinetic no less) who's talking about galactic alliances and other assorted bullshittery.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9067 on: June 10, 2023, 02:23:09 AM »
I wonder if George knows this one.

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the girls came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9068 on: June 10, 2023, 09:16:45 AM »
I wonder if George knows this one.

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the girls came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

I hear when corporate allows time, for exercise Norry and staff members go to the lunch room and engage in this type of action.  That is one of the favorites, and it is even blared over the speakers. 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #9069 on: June 10, 2023, 05:55:49 PM »

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9070 on: June 10, 2023, 06:00:42 PM »
I wonder what tastes better - seven foot tall alien woman nipple or @GravitySucks gila monster.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9071 on: June 10, 2023, 06:06:45 PM »
A little sodium pentathol might break this whole thing open. As wild as it sounds, a lot of stuff had to come together in a very quick time.

It's picking up coverage in a lot of different fields. Of course, the ufologists are probably pissed because they don't have an exclusive on the story.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #9072 on: June 10, 2023, 06:12:42 PM »
I wonder what tastes better - seven foot tall alien woman nipple or @GravitySucks gila monster.

Just prepare 'em properly.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9073 on: June 10, 2023, 07:30:39 PM »
Unfortunately it was only the first hour, most of which I missed.  The second hour he has on a guest (a starseed telekinetic no less) who's talking about galactic alliances and other assorted bullshittery.
Short of Andrew Basiago, that woman was the most delusional guest I've ever heard on C2C. 

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9074 on: June 10, 2023, 07:31:10 PM »
Just prepare 'em properly.

👏👏👏