Author Topic: The Real Dr. MD MD  (Read 9590 times)

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
Re: The Real Dr. MD MD
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2018, 08:36:03 AM »
I'm trying to keep up with this important information.  As usual, I might be a bit lost.  Mr. East Coaster wherever you are, I hope you're okay.  Even though you shake my marbles!

You really need to cut the "widdle goil lost" act.

It's complete BULLSHIT!

>:(

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2018, 08:37:32 AM »
But you are NOT a "novice" by any stretch of the imagination.

You registered and were active YEARS before I was on Bellgab, so cut the crap baby!

Why are you so angry too? What possible gain do you make by being so angry with people? You said you were new on BG (Though I suspect I knew you under maybe one or two previous handles, no matter) and almost immediately gave yourself away by having almost supernatural insight into several of the regulars from day one. If you're so sure and confident why change your handle, and why so angry and indignant?

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2018, 08:41:30 AM »
Or his favourite term of endearment; F aggot. MD is one of those 24/7 lurker/posters who thinks it runs for and only for them, anyone who says anything he doesn't approve of he responds with invective and get's all prissy and throws a tantrum when he's pulled up about it.

And you're NOT on here constantly MI6?

FUCK YOUR LYING ASS STRAIGHT TO HELL!

On BG there was someone called Quick karl who was the same. He went running to MV (In PM) and complained that the nasty boys and girls were being mean to him; MV told him to grow a pair or don't post, so he left, but not before telling everyone who would listen he'd been banned (Which he did before he was apparently 'banned') ;D  I don't think he understood the concept that banning was instant, there was no verbal, written or final warning, it just happened.

A lot like your end of days which I PRAY is soon to be forthcoming.

DIE YOU BASTARD LIMEY SPONGER TRAITOR DIE!

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2018, 08:42:22 AM »
Why are you so angry too? What possible gain do you make by being so angry with people? You said you were new on BG (Though I suspect I knew you under maybe one or two previous handles, no matter) and almost immediately gave yourself away by having almost supernatural insight into several of the regulars from day one. If you're so sure and confident why change your handle, and why so angry and indignant?

This chasing people around to be a dick shtick wears thin quickly. I may hold public hangings and let the masses decide if it serves any purpose. Having differing opinions is never an issue but being a dick for the sake of being a dick is.

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2018, 08:43:15 AM »
MD needs to put his big girl pants on and chill the fuck out. it must be exhausting being that angry all the time. When you are that angry all the time it diffuses the efficacy of that level of anger. Save it for special occasions MD.

There is the benefit of modulation for sure.

There is also the reality that our nation was run into the shit and about to implode and still may.

If that don't get your anger up on 24/7 alert what the fuck does?

WWG1WGA

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2018, 08:49:28 AM »
There is the benefit of modulation for sure.

There is also the reality that our nation was run into the shit and about to implode and still may.

If that don't get your anger up on 24/7 alert what the fuck does?

WWG1WGA

Why be angry at others who have nothing to do with whatever mess your country is in?
If you are angry about something like that - go and do something about it, don't be a wankstain to people on an internet forum.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2018, 08:49:39 AM »
Why are you so angry too?

Because I know you to be a hypocrite, limey fraud, and an America hater you worthless DMV sponger.

What possible gain do you make by being so angry with people?

Don't flatter yourself as being "people" MI6, you're an embedded enemy asset and we both know it.

You said you were new on BG (Though I suspect I knew you under maybe one or two previous handles, no matter)

That's your paranoia speaking MI6, when my account was initiated after Art passed it was an origination, not a re-sock.

I'd read Bellgab before and passed on joining the pack mentality that savages the progenitor of the discussions (Art) and the short cycles through just about everyone else in the field including his hand picked and apparently emotionally damaged protege.

and almost immediately gave yourself away by having almost supernatural insight into several of the regulars from day one.

If you lurk and read so also shall ye know.

Quite a concept MI6, cogitate on it.

If you're so sure and confident why change your handle, and why so angry and indignant?

You mean why drop the numbers?

Get your paranoia meter working on that MI6 and make it a real good conspiracy theory - PLEASE! >:(

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2018, 08:50:16 AM »
And you're NOT on here constantly MI6?

FUCK YOUR LYING ASS STRAIGHT TO HELL!

A lot like your end of days which I PRAY is soon to be forthcoming.

DIE YOU BASTARD LIMEY SPONGER TRAITOR DIE!

>:( >:( >:( >:(

I rest my case...  ::)

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2018, 08:52:53 AM »
Because I know you to be a hypocrite, limey fraud, and an America hater you worthless DMV sponger.

Don't flatter yourself as being "people" MI6, you're an embedded enemy asset and we both know it.

That's your paranoia speaking MI6, when my account was initiated after Art passed it was an origination, not a re-sock.

I'd read Bellgab before and passed on joining the pack mentality that savages the progenitor of the discussions (Art) and the short cycles through just about everyone else in the field including his hand picked and apparently emotionally damaged protege.

If you lurk and read so also shall ye know.

Quite a concept MI6, cogitate on it.

You mean why drop the numbers?

Get your paranoia meter working on that MI6 and make it a real good conspiracy theory - PLEASE! >:(

Oh you're hilarious...carry on (MI6? If I'm MI6 how can I be a DMV spong....oh never mind, you'll work it out)  ;D ;D

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2018, 08:53:01 AM »

I rest my case...  ::)

I think they had a bad 4th July.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2018, 08:53:17 AM »
This chasing people around to be a dick shtick wears thin quickly. I may hold public hangings and let the masses decide if it serves any purpose. Having differing opinions is never an issue but being a dick for the sake of being a dick is.

America is fighting for her vey LIFE!

You can't possibly host Qanon threads and miscelanious talk and not know that Bart.

The real "dicks" are the treasonous vermin like starranus, shreddi, ace of schlubs, and anyone else who supports the Demotard agenda of open borders, replacement voters, no ICE, an end to prisons and guaranteed income.

Patriots may be hung, bu true patriots will fight to their last dying breath.

So mote it be! 8)

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2018, 08:55:09 AM »

You tell em Linus... You tell em. ;D

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2018, 08:55:37 AM »
America is fighting for her vey LIFE!

You can't possibly host Qanon threads and miscelanious talk and not know that Bart.

The real "dicks" are the treasonous vermin like starranus, shreddi, ace of schlubs, and anyone else who supports the Demotard agenda of open borders, replacement voters, no ICE, an end to prisons and guaranteed income.

So mote it be! 8)

I think you maybe need to go sit in the politics forum and not bother anyone else :)
Or is Heather QAnon?

:O 
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2018, 09:49:21 AM »
Why be angry at others who have nothing to do with whatever mess your country is in?

Oh I think as a sponger here pud/MI6 is due some comeuppance, don't you?

If you are angry about something like that - go and do something about it, don't be a wankstain to people on an internet forum.

Like the way. they infest the Trump thread with THEIR hatred?

No, like for like is my mantra, YMMV...

:-X

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2018, 09:51:00 AM »
You tell em Linus... You tell em. ;D

S'pose it starts with your neck in a noose, MI6?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

;D