Author Topic: Christmas 2019  (Read 28997 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Christmas 2019
« on: November 24, 2019, 10:56:10 PM »
With Thanksgiving almost here and we have a month until Christmas. I hope that everyone has a great Christmas with your family and friends.

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
Re: Christmas 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 08:56:10 AM »
With Thanksgiving almost here and we have a month until Christmas. I hope that everyone has a great Christmas with your family and friends.
Thank you damon and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas as well! you are sweet

JayGab

• KNYE
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 06:11:55 PM »
Just couldn't fucking wait until AFTER THANKSGIVING You must work for Lowes or some other bigbox store where dim witted minimum wage cucks were setting up Nativity scenes OVER A WEEK AGO!! Retards ::)
Actual N-Word
Not A Paid Actor

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 07:59:34 PM »
Just couldn't fucking wait until AFTER THANKSGIVING You must work for Lowes or some other bigbox store where dim witted minimum wage cucks were setting up Nativity scenes OVER A WEEK AGO!! Retards ::)
Nativity scene? You must live in the Midwest.

JayGab

• KNYE
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 12:16:40 PM »
Nativity scene? You must live in the Midwest.
So concerned about my whereabouts.  Tell ya what, when you figure it out in that pea-brain of yours.. come at me bro!
Actual N-Word
Not A Paid Actor

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 12:21:27 PM »
I don't think too much about Christmas until after the Thanksgiving weekend.  I'll usually decorate some time during the first week of December.  Plus all the advertising and Christmas music being played well ahead of the holiday just wears me out.  Went to a store today and some of the employees were wearing Santa hats.  Gimme a break.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2019, 12:49:00 PM »
Christmas? Really? The Thanksgiving turkey is still thawing. 😾 Ok. I will play along

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 04:59:53 PM »
come ON me bro!
:o

This is a Christmas thread. Keep it clean or you're outta here.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2019, 08:31:59 PM »
I don't think too much about Christmas until after the Thanksgiving weekend.  I'll usually decorate some time during the first week of December.  Plus all the advertising and Christmas music being played well ahead of the holiday just wears me out.  Went to a store today and some of the employees were wearing Santa hats.  Gimme a break.
@ShayP 100 percent agreed. It makes me physically angry. There's nothing more ridiculous looking than a fuckin' arab working in Home Depot with a Santa hat on his or her turban!!  CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!

What sucks for me (up here) is that our Thanksgiving is in mid October. And then Halloween on the 31st of course but after that the only thing left in the year is Christmas. This means the "When are you setting up the tree" chirps start reverberating from all levels of the cokadooty house! Sheee's a Christmassy woman but she 's also a Christmas Nazi! Yeah I said it!!  I love it too but I want to savor it in all it ahs to offer throughout DECEMBER dammit!

There really should be a law. Canadians get waaaaay too Christmassy waaaay too soon. I will be wrapping that large inversion table box soon. Wrapping it in PURE SASKATCHEWAN SALMON SKIN!!!  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 08:44:14 AM »
@ShayP 100 percent agreed. It makes me physically angry. There's nothing more ridiculous looking than a fuckin' arab working in Home Depot with a Santa hat on his or her turban!!  CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!

@KSM  LMAO!!! My mind created that image and...wow, what a visual.  ;D  So you never got one of those bags I suggested for the big box?  Man, I spent 3 seconds of my time giving that advice.  Jeez.  ;) :D

Here ya go buddy.  Let it take you away.  :)

Oh...I get angry as well.  An increase in stomach acid occurs.  Clinching of the teeth.  Muscles tighten.  You know.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 03:31:33 PM »
@KSM  LMAO!!! My mind created that image and...wow, what a visual.  ;D  So you never got one of those bags I suggested for the big box?  Man, I spent 3 seconds of my time giving that advice.  Jeez.  ;) :D

Here ya go buddy.  Let it take you away.  :)

Oh...I get angry as well.  An increase in stomach acid occurs.  Clinching of the teeth.  Muscles tighten.  You know.
Don't eat the bath beads, correct?  I should make mention that the girlrabs don't wear turbans. But they still look ridiculous in the Santa hat.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2019, 09:35:19 AM »

Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2019, 06:42:20 PM »
She came home with these today. They're for the front steps..   I am genuinely terrified of the nutcracker statues. They even light up :o

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2019, 06:52:01 PM »
She came home with these today. They're for the front steps..   I am genuinely terrified of the nutcracker statues. They even light up :o

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Her and I would probably get along.  Nutcrackers are about my only Christmas decorations besides an old Avon nativity set that I built a cedar stable for display.  I gave that to my daughter when she graduated college though.
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2019, 12:48:22 AM »
Her and I would probably get along.  Nutcrackers are about my only Christmas decorations besides an old Avon nativity set that I built a cedar stable for display.  I gave that to my daughter when she graduated college though.
Oh trust me, you and her would get along quite well. I know you well enough by now and I fuck the living shit outta her a few times week so I figure everything equals out in the end. I have no idea what any of that means but I laughed as I posted it and that's all that matters. To ME!

..Seriously, what is it about the nutcracker things that people like so much? They're just weird looking statues and figurines that look more like Halloween than beautiful Christmas. AND THAT NUTCRACKER SONG/MUSIC???  What is it @GravitySucks I WANT TO KNOW!!  Not only do I hate these things in or around my house but it's just more shit that I! have to find space for the other 11 months of the cockadootie year!!

EDIT!! you have nooooo idea how much crap she brings home acting like she got a huge deal on while looking at me as I try not to burst with anger knowing she wants to hear me say "Oh my God honey, you're so awesome at finding all this fucking horrible cunting crap for me to tolerate being around me while slowly sucking me dry and void of any Saturday morning happiness while I try to enjoy my morning coffee knowing that you have other crap in the back of your truck that we may never even unbox but as long as you tell me you got it all on a great deal I'm sooooo fucking happy I could just shit myself in my breakfast chair!"

I don't want it! I wanna move to a cabin in the woods and kill things with my bare hands all day long.

FUCK YOU @JayGab